• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Another Rock and Roll Great, passed away.

David T

Premium Member
Original guitarist for Rock and Roll royalty, 'Motorhead' Fast Eddie Clark has passed away at the age of 67. RIP Eddie. You will be missed.

Motörhead guitarist Eddie ‘Fast Eddie’ Clarke dead at 67
I have totally been getting into music in particular American root music. The whole punk scene was about thrashing the plastic which music tends to want to do every so often. Motorhead is really electrified American irish Scottish folk music done loud and high speed with a root of American folk. American folk blends all the varieties of euro folk and African folk. Euro folk has regional voices all slightly different. When I say folk I mean pre literate illiterate music. Music of the people the peasant the slave. Modern rock and roll and lots of various genres are performed by illiterates, music illiterates, pre literates. Eddie van Halen musically illiterate. Eric Clapton musically illiterate. And the list is giant.

Literacy is a curious phenomena of a singular region of the cranium called the "higher functioning" region. That's is the region of math language abstraction. Interestingly the label "higher functioning" is a label generated by that region of the brain about what it is. Apparently according to it, it's king and it rules all the rest of the brain. It's the king of its own kingdom!!!! Now I know the intellect is a mad king because in fact this self deluding king is the most primative and newest aspect of evolution on the planet. It's not the most profound as it believes and loves to tell itself.