• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Another New Guy?

Dekrikos Augustine

Life Person Thing
Hey guys gals and pals! I'm joining this site after lurking over a friends shoulder some time ago. I've seen the community and occasionally browsed through the threads to get a feel for this site. I can only say that I like what I've been seeing and decided to join up :cool:.

I am an Atheistic Wiccan who comes from a long family line of Wicca. I have a more modern perspective and only slight spirituality so you could say I'm Wiccan in name alone and I might agree.

My main interests are gaining new perspectives and old wisdom, which I hope you good people will grant me.
I look forward to the many conversations/arguments/debates that will come in the near future and hope to stay on friendly terms with everyone through it all.

Hello to you!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I can only say that I like what I've been seeing......
May your judgement improve with time spent here.
But until then, join us for the free (unless they catch us) brunch in the RF staff cafeteria.
img_1491.jpg

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Hey guys gals and pals! I'm joining this site after lurking over a friends shoulder some time ago. I've seen the community and occasionally browsed through the threads to get a feel for this site. I can only say that I like what I've been seeing and decided to join up :cool:.

I am an Atheistic Wiccan who comes from a long family line of Wicca. I have a more modern perspective and only slight spirituality so you could say I'm Wiccan in name alone and I might agree.

My main interests are gaining new perspectives and old wisdom, which I hope you good people will grant me.
I look forward to the many conversations/arguments/debates that will come in the near future and hope to stay on friendly terms with everyone through it all.

Hello to you!

Hi new guy, welcome and enjoy

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member

Hello to you!

Woo hooo! A Wiccan. We need variety on this site. Ha. Welcome. I only knew a couple of people who has a Wiccan line in their family.

Dekrikos Augustine

Life Person Thing
It's nice to meet all of you! I am happy to answer questions and be involved in any personal conversations, so feel free!

Woo hooo! A Wiccan. We need variety on this site. Ha. Welcome. I only knew a couple of people who has a Wiccan line in their family.

My family is very large and very close with one another, as history has given us little other choice than to be.
Hopefully I'll come off as the decent person I try to be, and leave a good impression for my fellow Wiccan. :)

Greetings Dekritos!
Welcome to RF.

Is that related, linguistically, to Doritos?
Tom

Haha, sounds like a tasty name. ;)