• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Another Movie Thread

Nepenthe

Tu Stultus Es
Jacob's Ladder! Good call, that had a lot of creepiness to it.

OH! The Changeling! Have you seen that, Sugriva? The part where the little red and blue ball comes bouncing down the stairs gives me shivers everytime I watch it.

Sugriva, I totally know what you're saying about The Thing. The isolation is the main creep factor there for me. And I agree with the Descent. I honestly had a panic attack uring a couple of parts because of the claustraphobia of the setting. A ok of those cave parts were really hard for me to get through, just because of the claustraphobia.
The Changeling is really good! That reminds me of The Others, which I thought was underrated and rather good if predictable (and Kidman kinda flails lifelessly in all her films anyway... Tall women tend to do that for me). But it's far better than the vastly overrated The Sixth Sense.

Oh! Don't Look Now is awesome and has one of the best final shots ever! Even today I still avoid children in red raincoats...