• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Another member of the squad pro-terrorist.

Lyndon

"Peace is the answer" quote: GOD, 2014
Premium Member
Funny, I never see you start threads against white supremacists. What gives??

Obsydian

Well-Used Member
I raged out once on a group of rugby players (roughly a dozen of them, I didn't count) at Oktoberfest in Munich. Granted I took 3 of em to the hospital with me but I was sober.
Sober at an Oktoberfest and taking on a group of rugby players?

Full story required.

Enoch07

It's all a sick freaking joke.
Premium Member
Sober at an Oktoberfest and taking on a group of rugby players?

Full story required.

I don't like beer. But the food is extremely good at the beer halls. I've told the story a couple of times, but I'll pm you it anyways.

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
I used to have this straight friend on a forum and we would talk every day. Later on they picked up vibes that I was bi, can't blame them I was, and they refused to talk to me much after that. They said they prefer Christian people who worship God, which is kind of like a fallacy because orientation doesn't necessarily 100 percent point to religion. Anyway, this straight guy became friends with someone he thought to be a Christian woman, even flirted with her. The problem? No one ever told him, not even me, that this Christian woman was a guy roleplaying a woman online.

I just thought I'd tell this story since straight pride was mentioned, and to lighten the mood.

ImmortalFlame

Woke gremlin
This is the same justification white supremacist have used in the past, most notable the Nazis. By labeling Jews as monsters then using it as justification to kill millions. An excerpt from Mein Kampf written by Hitler:

Excerpts from Mein Kampf

"With satanic joy in his face, the black-haired Jewish youth lurks in wait for the unsuspecting girl whom he defiles with his blood, thus stealing her from her people."

There is nothing noble about dehumanizing people to justify harming/killing them. The irony is so thick as the original Antifa was assembled to rebel against Hitler. It seems the hero has lived long enough to become the villain.
You might want to have another, careful look at FooYang's posts.

Lyndon

Premium Member
So they weren't a rugby team, they were a group of investment bankers wearing their teams uniform??

Enoch07

It's all a sick freaking joke.
Premium Member
So they weren't a rugby team, they were a group of investment bankers wearing their teams uniform??

It's called a company team. Surely you've worked for a company that had a softball team or so?

It's like that but Rugby instead.

Lyndon

Premium Member
no surely I have not worked for a company that had any kind of sports team, I'm self employed anyway

Guitar's Cry

Disciple of Pan
Wow, attacking people for celebrating their sexuality?

It was a straight pride parade. This is an event based on gay pride events meant to be a kind of backlash against the LGBTQ movement. From the event organizers website:

“Straight people are an oppressed majority. We will fight for the right of straights everywhere to express pride in themselves without fear of judgement and hate. The day will come when straights will finally be included as equals among all of the other orientations.”

Super Happy Fun America

Cause you know, straight folks have it rough.