• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Another member of the squad pro-terrorist.

Enoch07

It's all a sick freaking joke.
Premium Member

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
tazers/pepper spray
They didn't use those. As I mentioned earlier, they probably just under estimated her.
Hilarious
I've always thought so. Sucked she went to jail for it, and they've really had it out for her since in that county, but I would have loved to have seen that fight between the po-po and abit of a tiny stick of dynamite with a bit of the Energizer Bunny. The first ones especially, I imagine the looks on their face would have been priceless when she told them she was going to show them one. And then show them what someone can do when they grew on the streets fighting, lol. It came with a price to pay, but beating up cops who had it coming and getting away with it, it was a wonderful day, lol.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
The police were probably were taking great care not to hurt her while apprehending her.
They most likely underestimated her and the mistake got the stuffings beat out of them. Any other sane approach to that situation wouldn't have allowed it to go that far. She took the first two down, and for whatever reason didn't use tasers or other non-lethal means against her. The probably didn't think they'd need them, because they were going against a small girl.

Lyndon

"Peace is the answer" quote: GOD, 2014
Premium Member
I think the reason some right wingers hate antifa so much is because they are fascists and hence likely targets for antifa.

Cooky

Veteran Member
I think the reason some right wingers hate antifa so much is because they are fascists and hence likely targets for antifa.

Actually for me, I view all protestors / counterprotesters alike as overzealous and annoying people in general.

I prefer cooler, more calm people to associate with --The kind of people who don't attend protests.

Enoch07

Premium Member
As I mentioned earlier, they probably just under estimated her.

Well the charges got dismissed on her so the cops knew they were in the wrong. So at least that something. I'm sure she sued as well, or at least she should have.

Enoch07

Premium Member

Nah it's mostly the ignorance and stupidity of antifa and its supporters. Most of them are nothing but middle and upper class white kids that are nothing more than spoiled cowards that hide behind mask.

Stanyon

WWMRD?
They most likely underestimated her and the mistake got the stuffings beat out of them. Any other sane approach to that situation wouldn't have allowed it to go that far. She took the first two down, and for whatever reason didn't use tasers or other non-lethal means against her. The probably didn't think they'd need them, because they were going against a small girl.

No, they probably understood what the headlines would read if they used tasers/pepper spray etc. "Fascist Cops beat and tase harmless woman" so they used restraint. It was probably what some of the protestors were wanting so they could appear the victim, they do that kind of thing you know.

Stanyon

WWMRD?

American ANTIFA are a bunch of privileged clowns, saw them in action years ago with the anarchists and communists in Europe 30 + years ago, some were into bombings.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Well the charges got dismissed on her so the cops knew they were in the wrong. So at least that something. I'm sure she sued as well, or at least she should have.
She felt doing so would have been pushing her luck. More than it already had been. Joking or seriously, she says she'd rather have beat them up instead of getting money anyways. She fought the law but the law didn't win, it got thrown in a camel clutch, lol.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
No, they probably understood what the headlines would read if they used tasers/pepper spray etc. "Fascist Cops beat and tase harmless woman" so they used restraint. It was probably what some of the protestors were wanting so they could appear the victim, they do that kind of thing you know.
They were on camera. If it hit headlines, they were gonna look bad just because it happened. Anything they'd do after that would only make them look worse. And, even without, they were presumably fit and able bodied men. But it didn't show. That she got the first two, that's easily explainable. But their back up, the only thing that explains how she also beat them up is they were out of shape and under estimated her. She's obviously a fierce and formidable fighter, but those kind of odds suggests something's up with the cops, because she basically kept going until she was exhausted. She was fueled by adrenaline and rage, but had the back up been healthy, fit, and abled body she wouldn't have been able to take them all, even with underestimating her.
Kind of like whenever I excel physically over someone much younger than me. I may have tried to always keep moving, but my knees aren't that good. It shouldn't really happen. I basically can't do anything like I could when I was their age, and really the only explanation is these younger people aren't in a very good shape. And when someone who is at least reasonably in shape competes against those who aren't, the one who is tends to excel in most areas by leaps and bounds.
It's obviously racist, but it also gets brought up as a part of a larger concern regarding the physical fitness of the police. Young punk policemen have tased elderly men. There is no real reason why a young and physically fit male wouldn't be able to physically restrain a man nearly three times his age.
It's no wonder Antifi feels safe picking fights with the police. They know the donuts will have them huffing and puffing and absolutely winded after a short scuffle.

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
Call me old fashioned (okay, you know me better than that, I'm not old fashioned), but I still don't see how that woman SW spoke of who assaulted police for calling her a name did the heroic thing. I think that in Illinois, the charges wouldn't have been dismissed, she'd be doing a couple of years time.

Enoch07

Premium Member
So you're saying
A) All people who are arrested for allegedly assaulting police are bad people.
Can't see what could possibly wrong with assuming guilt there :rolleyes:
and
B) There is no circumstance where using violence towards the police is justified.
Which is equally rediculous

A. I never said they were guilty. So your accusation of assumption of guilt is nonsensical. I said they were bad people. Which is true. People that commit violence unprovoked on others are bad people.

B. You misrepresent me by not quoting the instances where I said it was understandable. I know your a commie but could you at least try to be an honest commie.

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
In regards to the OP post, I agree with it. The proper way of getting justice these days isn't violence, it's taking someone to the cleaners via a lawsuit.

Enoch07

Premium Member

Enoch07

Premium Member
I just think it would be nice to wait till after the trial is over before convicting them.

Considering antifa has been on the FBI watchlist for a couple of years now for assault, arson, terroristic threats, making/implementing ieds, it's safe to say they are bad apples. ;)

Lyndon

"Peace is the answer" quote: GOD, 2014
Premium Member
Wouldn't it be nice if you had the same contempt for white supremacists and neo nazis

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
Call me old fashioned (okay, you know me better than that, I'm not old fashioned), but I still don't see how that woman SW spoke of who assaulted police for calling her a name did the heroic thing. I think that in Illinois, the charges wouldn't have been dismissed, she'd be doing a couple of years time.

I hope no one takes this post the wrong way. I was saying she deserved justice, but she should have sued them, provided they weren't getting violent, rather than do something which puts herself at the mercy of the law.