• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Another irrefutable proof that God created all things using mathematical induction. And a proof that The Bible is the word of God.

SavedByTheLord

Sorry Friend - Contrary to your wild assertions and false assumptions ... you do not know for certain what happened prior to the Big Bang nor its cause.
Well I do not believe in the Big Bang. So that is not my burden but yours .
What came before the Big Bang?

Sargonski

I see again this strange tangled web of deception .. you have been going of making claims about the Big Bang ... creation of the universe .. the burden of which is completely yours to support .. now again pretending to know what came before the Big Bang when you don't believe in the Big Bang .. in some mindless race to the bottom of the barrel .... on whose account I now not.

Aye Brother SBTL -- a foundation based on a bed of falsehood is not a strong foundation -- Salvation is not found in Lord Marty.

Tiberius

However both living and non living things must be designed and created by an intelligent being.
You have offered no support for this. And evolution can explain the existence of living things.
But this is even more sure for living things because their complexity and information content is so vast.
So God created all things.
By this logic, God must also have been designed by an intelligent being. Who was the intelligent being who designed God?

Sargonski

Nothing begat the thing that caused the Big Bing.
The thing that caused the Big Bang begat the Big Bang.

Please be very very specific with all the details,

Look at how the deception catches up with the deceiver .. caught in own web of deceit. First you claim to know all kinds of things about the Big Bang .. what cause it .. what happened prior to the Big Bang. Then a few breaths later .. you don't believe in the Big Bang .. and you want others to prove the claims that you previously made.

This is what happens when foundation for belief is not solid. When the foundation challenged .. you just make things up on the spot to try and cover the cracks in the foundation .. but because these stories are made up falsehood .. they are forgotten and when later cracks are addressed the contradiction of previous claim shows the deception creating an even bigger crack in foundation .. a gaping hole to be sure.

This web of deception is not The Way . The Truth, The Life Brother SBTL - This behavoir not only reflects badly on Christianity -- professing to be follower of Christ when in reality you follow something other than the teachings of Lord Jesus - but in this deception of others you have sucessfully managed to deceive yourself
Those were real answers. Your argument had false premises in it. I was explaining that to you a long long time ago when you ran away.
"What came before the Big Bang" ? -- Why God of Course .. and I know this not because I was there at the beginning of time, but because God sat down for tea with me the other day .. and told me .. because the Bible sure doesn't tell us so how else would I know such details .. but, to be honest with you .. I don't believe in the Big Bang even though I know all kinds of things that happened prior to the Big Bang .. because I am a decepticon .. and don't know what is coming out of mouth from one post to the next .. now prove God didn't create the Big Bang .. and do so without assumptions.

The above is sarcasm of course .. similar to the claim that Salvation is found through Lord Marty .. whose teachings are exactly the same as Lord Jesus .. and so easily substituted .. because Jesus caused the Big Bang .. but I don't believe in the Big Bang.

This is not a foundation built on Rock Brothers and Sisters .. but one built on sand .. unable to withstand waves damaging the smallest pillar without the whole structure collapsing. Self Deception is not the path to Truth.

SavedByTheLord

Look at how the deception catches up with the deceiver .. caught in own web of deceit. First you claim to know all kinds of things about the Big Bang .. what cause it .. what happened prior to the Big Bang. Then a few breaths later .. you don't believe in the Big Bang .. and you want others to prove the claims that you previously made.

This is what happens when foundation for belief is not solid. When the foundation challenged .. you just make things up on the spot to try and cover the cracks in the foundation .. but because these stories are made up falsehood .. they are forgotten and when later cracks are addressed the contradiction of previous claim shows the deception creating an even bigger crack in foundation .. a gaping hole to be sure.

This web of deception is not The Way . The Truth, The Life Brother SBTL - This behavoir not only reflects badly on Christianity -- professing to be follower of Christ when in reality you follow something other than the teachings of Lord Jesus - but in this deception of others you have sucessfully managed to deceive yourself

"What came before the Big Bang" ? -- Why God of Course .. and I know this not because I was there at the beginning of time, but because God sat down for tea with me the other day .. and told me .. because the Bible sure doesn't tell us so how else would I know such details .. but, to be honest with you .. I don't believe in the Big Bang even though I know all kinds of things that happened prior to the Big Bang .. because I am a decepticon .. and don't know what is coming out of mouth from one post to the next .. now prove God didn't create the Big Bang .. and do so without assumptions.

The above is sarcasm of course .. similar to the claim that Salvation is found through Lord Marty .. whose teachings are exactly the same as Lord Jesus .. and so easily substituted .. because Jesus caused the Big Bang .. but I don't believe in the Big Bang.

This is not a foundation built on Rock Brothers and Sisters .. but one built on sand .. unable to withstand waves damaging the smallest pillar without the whole structure collapsing. Self Deception is not the path to Truth.
They are finding more and more evidence that refutes the Big Con of the Big Bang.

Dan From Smithville

What we've got here is failure to communicate.
Staff member
Premium Member

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member