• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Another Introduction :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Ohh you mean God is with the literal King David right now :D I see now.

However I think you'd agree time is not an illusion, Jehovah created it. However, you are correct that He exists outside the boundaries of time and is not limited by it. I dont know how he chooses to view our dimension, whether he chooses to view all moments in time at the same.. time :D Or whether he chooses to limit his view of time.
I suggest you meditate on the word illusion. illusion: a deceptive appearance or impression; a thing that is or is likely to be wrongly perceived or interpreted by the senses.

Illusion does not mean not real.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Correction. These things pop into my head. From where, I do not know.

Time is an illusion is not correct. The correct understanding of time is that it is illusional.

I do not know why illusional and illusionary are not real words presently.

Grim1338

Greetings brother.

I come from a small sub section of JW's that came together to form a more distinct group, elites, if you will.

I hope one day you can join my brethrin.

Grim1338

http://www.dictionary.com/browse/illusional

I think its just the way you use illusion in a sentence. "That is an illusion" or "This is illusional" ?
In regards to this ongoing squabble, I feel I must interject with some light.

Illusional is, indeed, a word. A deeply respected word in my circle that I feel deeply offended that anyone would question it's creation. As one of our core beliefs is that the illusion of "non faith" is a menace, I am very familiar with this exact word.

Grim1338

Greetings :) how do i qualify? Do i need to take an I.Q test or something :D

Thank you for the confirmation :)

No need to take any sort of test. You must be selected and we will quietly observe and select only the purest of minds. Pure in this sense meaning most suitable.

Thank you Kent

Last edited:

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
In regards to this ongoing squabble, I feel I must interject with some light.

Illusional is, indeed, a word. A deeply respected word in my circle that I feel deeply offended that anyone would question it's creation. As one of our core beliefs is that the illusion of "non faith" is a menace, I am very familiar with this exact word.
It is a new word that has not caught up to Google yet.

jeager106

Learning more about Jehovah.
Premium Member
Interesting. My little troll must have been playing with me when I looked it up before.....unless, of course, I spelled it wrong.

I found this:

il·lu·sion1
/iˈlo͞oZHən/
noun
  1. a thing that is or is likely to be wrongly perceived or interpreted by the senses:

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I found this:

il·lu·sion1
/iˈlo͞oZHən/
noun
  1. a thing that is or is likely to be wrongly perceived or interpreted by the senses:
I know illusion, but when I first looked up illusional and illusionary what I got was, "do you mean illusions?" Right this very second there is a red line under illusionary and illusional, as though they are spelled wrong......but, I think they are not.

jeager106

Learning more about Jehovah.
Premium Member
I am certain @Grim1338 is an illusion, but I am not so sure about @Kent856. I know @jeager106 you are real. Am I right? :D

@savagewind

I love you!
According to my psychotherapist I am real.
It's my mind that is broken.
Well it isn't broken, just damaged by the events I endured in this world.
As for being sane I'm as sane as anyone else I suppose.
Some think me delusional because I rejoice at the thought of "God" destroying
this wicked system of things and replacing man made governments with a unifying
Theocracy.
Will that ever happen?
Well that becomes a matter of hope and faith.

Status
Not open for further replies.