• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Another Introduction :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
What a whole scale outright lie all taken down by just a single letter. Which reply is better: A. Is that the rapture? B. It sounds more like BlackLivesMatter C. The world is full of criminals who still say nothing else matters. D. The monkeys can even make chatter. E. The enemy is everywhere.

Did you know that some of your posts say things which should never be said anywhere? Well they are. They got even ruder. He is a Bible believer and you speak of baptisms with what included as if this is all for the cursers. The Bible simply says it is sick of yours. They make up some of the very best families! So what talks?
LOL. Say, what?

You see, you should probably know before you speak, or type. I don't say they should stop preaching or teaching. Do you LOVE them?
Do you HATE me? Good! Matthew 10:22

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Let's put it this way: you type of the plains. The very exact same thing. What a talk show host was doing. Any more questions?
I actually do want to know what, "of the plains" means. I am intrigued. And that is all I am going to write, I mean that. OK, so truth. What is it? Now I am done.

"...[...]...What does, "of the plains" mean?
Around and around the exact things already said it still says. Even after numerous confrontations. The same sad apples. The same never is. The same can't be that God can still rain down upon both the just and unjust rain showers. The Egyptian religion, religious. Moses. Oh this is the big-shot channel of the most famous --- -----. By now, who cares? The wheat and the tares. No shame shines.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Around and around the exact things already said it still says. Even after numerous confrontations. The same sad apples. The same never is. The same can't be that God can still rain down upon both the just and unjust rain showers. The Egyptian religion, religious. Moses. Oh this is the big-shot channel of the most famous --- -----. By now, who cares? The wheat and the tares. No shame shines.
Good. But you do not know who might venture in at any given moment.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I have a right vision imho. Does an emergency alarm sound for a few moments, or is it annoyingly on and on and on and on?

Good. But you do not know who might venture in at any given moment.
Well of course you know of it. What more moments? They actually do know who torments. They became a Jehovah Witness. The man who started the same threat for such tortured posts. What more makes? The rattlesnakes. The sidewinders. The most famous persons. What else Leo DiCaprio and his lions.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Well of course you know of it. What more moments? They actually do know who torments. They became a Jehovah Witness. The man who started the same threat for such tortured posts. What more makes? The rattlesnakes. The sidewinders. The most famous persons. What else Leo DiCaprio and his lions.
Not so! I was a Jehovah's Witness for 20 years (approximately). Jws are taught to, "speak truth to one another". Ephesians 4:25 Proverbs 24:28 Zechariah 8:16 Psalms 15:2. So when someone leaves them, sometimes he or she keeps doing it........

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I think I love that you are crazy. Is that OK?

"I have a right vision...[...]...annoyingly on and on and on and on?"
Yes, it rejected all of O/\/. We will never forget Cecil the Lion. Harambe is the other one. How many more just for their horns? You really think this is the only exact weight of all of this seriousness. There will be no changes.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Yes, it rejected all of O/\/. We will never forget Cecil the Lion. Harambe is the other one. How many more just for their horns? You really think this is the only exact weight of all of this seriousness. There will be no changes.
WOW and I am not stoned, except that I did have some wine.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
@Sirius Star I have moments of which I can remember, just like I am present there. I really do not know what you are talking about, but I suspect that it might be about how humans treat their neighbors. Animals are our neighbors.

In my memory, I am present at the zoo. There, I see a gorilla or some such animal, sitting in a small cage and upon a hard surface. And I thought, "how is it possible that the keepers of the animals do not know that that is wrong?" That was a pivotal moment in my life. I did not become an advocate for the animals (I am stupid and lazy) but since then, there have been many improvements regarding the fair treatment of animals.

I realize that in the paradise that the JWs advocate, all animals will be treated fairly.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I mean us humans and the other animals :)
There are people who have learned not to fear the other animals. I have never encountered a bear in the wild, but I read a true account of a family who studies bears, and they have learned not to fear bears. It is obvious that Noah did not fear them. Isn't it obvious?

Status
Not open for further replies.