• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Angels and demons.

LightofTruth

The composite ' man of sin ' the ' son of perdition ' are the composite false clergy classes. - 2 Thessalonians 2:3-8
They seat themselves in the ' temple' (houses of worship) as if they are God when they are really anti-God.
We are nearing the 'final signal', so to speak, of 1 Thessalonians 5:2-3 when the 'powers that be ' will be saying, " Peace and Security.." as the precursor to the coming great tribulation of Revelation 7:14,9.
Gog of Magog is simply the nations, the coalition of nations against Christ and God's kingdom government of Daniel 2:44.
What clergy "seats themselves in the 'temple' as if they are God"?

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
What clergy "seats themselves in the 'temple' as if they are God"?
The false clergy 'weed/tares' that started at the time of Acts of the Apostles 20:29-30.
They grow together with the genuine ' wheat ' until the 'Harvest time' ( our day ) - 2 Peter 2:1-2
Til the coming 'time of separation' of Matthew 25:31-33,37,40.

Muffled

Jesus in me
So, satan, being the angel lucifer, never sinned ? Seems not quite right to me.

I believe I can ask "what part of not physical death didn't you understand." The spirit of Satan has to be pretty dead if you ask me not in the sense of going out of existence but in the sense of being dead to that which is good.