• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

An open challenge to evolutionists.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
AI statements, which effectively human being life is attacked by every day due to incoming UFO radiation mass that equals God O one stone mass removed physically every day by machine reactions, owns an over conscious statement for the human attacked by designed human sciences.

That says the origin of the crystalline facure fusion on Earth attacked a long time ago, melted and flowed into sink holes that the Sun attack on Earth caused. All of those UFO/radiation metal attacks, existed originally as before the flooded Earth event, to flat top mountain.

Science says to science, science you are wrong, so science is correct to say science is wrong. And it did. Earth relativity was what it discussed as relative to only O Earth and what was historically cosmological in UFO attack.

Yet the theist/Designer said I designed as a human a theory based on the mountain mass removal in the flooded Earth theme. Relative.....did not actually copy a presence of mountain for O Earth owning the mountain is natural, did not copy anything natural at all. Thought and created/invented an artificial design machination his own human self.

Therefore cosmological history was not in any science thesis or ownership whatsoever.....and Earth covered by water mass owned a huge body fusion attack as natural cosmology, factually.

The UFO mass is seen entering the water and the ground changes, proof is everywhere and seen, scorched ground, scorched plants, historically self combusted attacked Nature.

Water mass gone.

Lava historically put back above ground Earth fusion combusted historically. Lava as a mass changes in rational science advice, as it is combusted spatially in its owned mass as more and more space opens as Earth mass disappears. Science knows Earth fusion converts and changes.

If underground lava mass changes, due to above ground studies of stone, its mass and fusion, historically being underground released lava, then you placate new theories about stone fusion and its removal, then obviously the content lava under the ground with UFO radiation mass entering the Earth body also changes.

Rationally the thesis would be trying to change lava into a metallic conversion so that the Earth stone mass releases a converted lava, it cools to convert God the stone into God the UFO machine falsely as a planet. By intents to change cosmological forces and laws by use of machine, contemplating the whole time God. Consciousness is natural, science is by design, the thesis never included natural history about UFO radiation mass to the ground mass.

Water and sea entry of the UFO historic. Sea mass changes and in some places, water completely evaporates off the ground. Did science consider what would happen to the ground mass if a UFO gains re entry into a place where historic water once was situated and then is removed? The reactive Earth to ground and underground fusion reaction would change.

Earth relativity about Earth being God the ONE O st ONE is FIR ST. The reason that consciousness had to keep storytelling and then adding words and changing words is the fact that the origin of science was storytelling, use of words first.

Ignoring the status of ONE proved that ST ONE is ignored. FIR ST was then stated to be a story about One and how stone history is origin and first. Not gases. Consciousness, living inside of the gas heavens therefore lied to itself.

Why CH that arose states...historically lava was a higher formed melted mass that released gases into space, that converted and changed in space. Relative science advice that said, and you will never know. For natural history on Earth SION was altered. Then he claimed that lava today and its gases get released inside of the heavenly gases, so is also not relative to natural beginnings either.

These forms of teachings stated an asteroid is not a body of lava releasing gases in space. Why its gas release is not CHRIST, the spirit gases that came out of the body of God the stone, law of mountain lava theme.

First was given naming of use of words to define states named in natural, then science converted and changed natural. The use of words and the adding in of words in description. One is obvious an original word. First is claiming the same status is obviously used as an extra description, due to the status One and Holy being ignored. As worded arguments are used in science against science.

ST said the ancient science in symbolism says S AIN T. Ain he said was 0 mass of stone presence.
Said the Law of God held fused is the presence MOUNT + AIN.

Therefore historic science information notifies the reader that science was contemplating mountain removal as a thesis, yet the design model pyramid did not own nor copy the natural presence mountain or its shifting as cosmological his story. Yet in relative Earth attack in sciences the mountain proves historically to have been UFO attacked, stone melt real, conversion of stone by blasting, real, and trees attacked also.

Science told science that science was wrong, for in the thesis they did not in any formula of storytelling use or infer to what happened to the planetary mass before the water mass stopped the attack. As water battled the UFO attack, then eventually the spatial vacuum removed the UFO.

Humans, as adults as a string theory go back by timed history to sperm and an ovary and not to some RNA on a piece of lava or an asteroid stone. Science trying to link us to that history was total eradication of the bio life. A human in biologist evolutionary correct statements said that an adult historically would go back to sperm and an ovary in an Ape and not anywhere else.

Made that statement in science for being correct in science statements.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Science said, God O meaning the stone released its fusion and released radiation, like the Sun had. To compare by a human being male in science.

Thought concepts about radiation pass through the stone/Earth wall. His theme I invented life by thinking whilst being the highest self is his God false man concept.

Of I am a God because I own the spirit of God within me. Said as a scientific string theist does, lots of words and thoughts...yet when he begins talking artificially, no human is present in any of the bodies of his discussion.

So we always argued against the scientist theist who tries to quote I know how we got created, yet I talk about it and infer it to when consciousness, human and awareness human for science artificial did not even exist. So rationally I was not telling any truth. For it is just a thesis/concept and I need group support to claim, see we are right to make claim to our science stories.

Which is the exact same as an evolutionist who infers string information history their own self including animals ape before us.

As you have to be a human first to impose artificial reasoning for non natural concepts, for it was for a formula for a design to build the design and react the design.....and remove the force already formed to quote it a force. Body of God mass.

That situation is the same as an inventor today claiming ground dust fission reaction began life. When that theme is for a male to abstract mass from the Earth as a living fully owned thinking human for his machine his story. Design and reaction and to think upon it, to own a copy reaction in machine.

And you have to be living as a human to quote all of those fake stories. For the stories are said to the conscious natural human self to be artificial stories. And artificial reasoning did not create a human life. As an animal once was higher in conscious ability than the Garden Nature, when you talk correctly and review status correctly, animals did not choose to be a scientist. A human did.

So even if you wanted to summize...an Ape had to have given birth to a mutated ape for a human life, one whole body after the Ape, higher than the Ape. Living proof today apes have ape babies. Then it is just a thought upon concept.

It is not and never was fact of any evidence, it is just supposition to own an argument to argue stories and thesis and human egotism and cult group organizational behaviour. My group as a human is more correct than your group.

Rationally we were all taught that evolution of the Earth natural gas mass atmosphere was its constant cooling. And how the asteroid wandering star particle removal, released cold gases back in space that was healing our burnt out science historic atmospheric attack. Evolution therefore was only about atmospheric replacement, healing, seeing we are humans making all observations and discussions.

That form of evolution did not invent/create us. It allowed mutated genetics, human owned in modern human life, to be removed and bodily healing occur. By more ground water oxygen staying with the ground mass by higher sky atmospheric gas cooling as an effect. Removing the need for massive evaporation and water flooding that had saved life previously.

Everything is only relative to the modern day....not self life bio owner living 100 years ago, as a conscious identification about relativity of remaining alive as that human telling human truth.

His story is therefore and never was about evolution of self or God strings.

What the conclusive self human holy self presence, highest self was self advised for. Theism was always qualified as the non telling of natural truth...it was just determined and quoted "artificial intelligence"...as a quote so that you could not lie about its reasonings was for science purpose only.

Tiberius

Science said, God O meaning the stone released its fusion and released radiation, like the Sun had. To compare by a human being male in science.

Thought concepts about radiation pass through the stone/Earth wall. His theme I invented life by thinking whilst being the highest self is his God false man concept.

Of I am a God because I own the spirit of God within me. Said as a scientific string theist does, lots of words and thoughts...yet when he begins talking artificially, no human is present in any of the bodies of his discussion.

So we always argued against the scientist theist who tries to quote I know how we got created, yet I talk about it and infer it to when consciousness, human and awareness human for science artificial did not even exist. So rationally I was not telling any truth. For it is just a thesis/concept and I need group support to claim, see we are right to make claim to our science stories.

Which is the exact same as an evolutionist who infers string information history their own self including animals ape before us.

As you have to be a human first to impose artificial reasoning for non natural concepts, for it was for a formula for a design to build the design and react the design.....and remove the force already formed to quote it a force. Body of God mass.

That situation is the same as an inventor today claiming ground dust fission reaction began life. When that theme is for a male to abstract mass from the Earth as a living fully owned thinking human for his machine his story. Design and reaction and to think upon it, to own a copy reaction in machine.

And you have to be living as a human to quote all of those fake stories. For the stories are said to the conscious natural human self to be artificial stories. And artificial reasoning did not create a human life. As an animal once was higher in conscious ability than the Garden Nature, when you talk correctly and review status correctly, animals did not choose to be a scientist. A human did.

So even if you wanted to summize...an Ape had to have given birth to a mutated ape for a human life, one whole body after the Ape, higher than the Ape. Living proof today apes have ape babies. Then it is just a thought upon concept.

It is not and never was fact of any evidence, it is just supposition to own an argument to argue stories and thesis and human egotism and cult group organizational behaviour. My group as a human is more correct than your group.

Rationally we were all taught that evolution of the Earth natural gas mass atmosphere was its constant cooling. And how the asteroid wandering star particle removal, released cold gases back in space that was healing our burnt out science historic atmospheric attack. Evolution therefore was only about atmospheric replacement, healing, seeing we are humans making all observations and discussions.

That form of evolution did not invent/create us. It allowed mutated genetics, human owned in modern human life, to be removed and bodily healing occur. By more ground water oxygen staying with the ground mass by higher sky atmospheric gas cooling as an effect. Removing the need for massive evaporation and water flooding that had saved life previously.

Everything is only relative to the modern day....not self life bio owner living 100 years ago, as a conscious identification about relativity of remaining alive as that human telling human truth.

His story is therefore and never was about evolution of self or God strings.

What the conclusive self human holy self presence, highest self was self advised for. Theism was always qualified as the non telling of natural truth...it was just determined and quoted "artificial intelligence"...as a quote so that you could not lie about its reasonings was for science purpose only.

Once again, I have no idea what you are trying to say.

dad

Undefeated
Odd, since you reject evolution.
Adapting and evolving I do not reject. That is a feature of the life we have been given and the way creation works. What is rejected is the notion that all life only exists because of this evolving alone.

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
Adapting and evolving I do not reject. That is a feature of the life we have been given and the way creation works. What is rejected is the notion that all life only exists because of this evolving alone.

It is beyond the realm of science whether there is a God or Creation took place by God. Science only deals with the physical history our physical existence, life and evolution.

I believe the science of our physical existence and evolution is in harmony with Creation by God, and simply sees the processes of Creation from the human physical perspective.

dad

Undefeated
It is beyond the realm of science whether there is a God or Creation took place by God. Science only deals with the physical history our physical existence, life and evolution.
The way it deals with the physical evidence is to apply a belief set to it and interpret accordingly.

I believe the science of our physical existence and evolution is in harmony with Creation by God, and simply sees the processes of Creation from the human physical perspective.
Except science does not see the creation God told us about at all, and in fact has invented an alternate reality based on beliefs and foisting beliefs on to all evidences.

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
The way it deals with the physical evidence is to apply a belief set to it and interpret accordingly.
Biased assumption based on your religious agenda, and not based on the facts of Methodological Naturalism. In science there are no philosophical nor theological beliefs.

Except science does not see the creation God told us about at all, and in fact has invented an alternate reality based on beliefs and foisting beliefs on to all evidences.

. . . there is no objective verifiable evidence for the existence nor non-existence of Gods to consider in the falsifiable hypothesis nor theories, therefore science cannot invent what you claim above.

You have to cite a reference if the philosophy of science to justify your claim and you cannot. . The assumption of Metaphysical Naturalism (that God's do not exist.) that can falsified in science.

dad

Undefeated
Biased assumption based on your religious agenda, and not based on the facts of Methodological Naturalism. In science there are no philosophical nor theological beliefs.
The assumptions and beliefs used to interpret evidence has nothing to do with me actually. Their own religious agenda is the issue.

. . . there is no objective verifiable evidence for the existence nor non-existence of Gods to consider in the falsifiable hypothesis nor theories, therefore science cannot invent what you claim above.
The world abounds in evidences. You just want to call evidence whatever you like and ignore evidence.

You have to cite a reference if the philosophy of science to justify your claim and you cannot.
Easy to see what origin science does actually. They use a clear set of beliefs in looking at evidence. Beliefs like, as you know the belief nature was the same so that the present is the key to the past.

The assumption of Metaphysical Naturalism (that God's do not exist.) that can falsified in science.
Science can't falsify it's way out of a paper bag when it comes to the spiritual, that is patently ridiculous.

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
The assumptions and beliefs used to interpret evidence has nothing to do with me actually. Their own religious agenda is the issue.

You have failed to document a religious agenda for science.

Still waiting . . .

[/quote] The world abounds in evidences. You just want to call evidence whatever you like and ignore evidence. [/quote]

Evidence in science is objective verifiable evidence concerning the nature of out physical existence. Evidence claimed other then this cannot be objectively nor predictably verified.

Easy to see what origin science does actually. They use a clear set of beliefs in looking at evidence. Beliefs like, as you know the belief nature was the same so that the present is the key to the past.

All the evidence do far demonstrates that the Laws of Nature and natural processes have never been significantly different. Can you provide any evidence to the contrary?

Science can't falsify it's way out of a paper bag when it comes to the spiritual, that is patently ridiculous.

Science makes no effort to falsify anything when it come to the spiritual.

dad

Undefeated
I mentioned a belief used in origin sciences. You did not address it, and instead we see spam.

Evidence in science is objective verifiable evidence concerning the nature of out physical existence.
False, in origin science there IS no evidence, they simply plaster beliefs on the evidence.

All the evidence do far demonstrates that the Laws of Nature and natural processes have never been significantly different.
No such evidence exists for earth. Your beliefs imposed on space are another thread.

Science makes no effort to falsify anything when it come to the spiritual.
Nor could it.

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
I mentioned a belief used in origin sciences. You did not address it, and instead we see spam.

False, in origin science there IS no evidence, they simply plaster beliefs on the evidence.

No such evidence exists for earth. Your beliefs imposed on space are another thread.

Nor could it.

Still waiting . . .