• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

An Ether Model for Origins plus Transition to Our World

exchemist

Veteran Member
Relax, Man, it's all vibrations, knowhaddimean?
leaf.gif

MichaelMD

I didn't assimilate it because I haven't seen any details of it at all. But, even in your statement, you are saying there is oscillation that existed at the beginning. Oscillation of what? Are you postulating some field that is oscillating? if so, how does that relate to either the ether or the 'universal oscillation' and what sort of 'transition' are you suggesting? What are the dynamics of that transition?

All I see is a bunch of zing-words with no real meaning in the context. if you can fill out the details, there *might* be something to discuss, but I am far from convinced there is any substance here at all.

A mathematical treatment could be done prior to detection. In fact, it *should* be done prior to detection to allow manufacture of the detectors. Unless you have such a mathematical treatment, you are just saying vague generalities with no predictive power. And that isn't worthwhile.

Your first question - First-causal oscillation would have taken place within an original universal substrate, which had to be original space. Such oscillations would have involved point-localities, which would have been, logically, of a size ultimately-refined in scale, but finite (if oscillatory-reciprocity distances had been infinite, oscillations could not have happened.)

Your question whether oscillation would have involved "fields" seems to come from a predisposition of yours to relate ether (actually, here, pre-ether) theory to our present observational perspective based on quantum/atomic forces, but my picture of the first-causal scenario is different. Quantum forces, or fields, did not exist yet, at that stage.

My Model's scenario, concerning space having oscillational points, may seem counter-intuitive at first glance, but who knows what original space was like? That space would have been prior to, and free of, any forces, thus different from space now, and it could have been more self-compatible, such that oscillations could have existed.

Your question as to "transition from oscillation to vibration?" -This part of my Model involves the idea that at some point of universal oscillations of point localities, there occurred oscillatory fatigue of neighboring points, such that they fell toward each other, in "Yin Yang" fashion (Oscillatory fatigue is known to occur in our world. It occurs in metals.) Any such point-pair would necessarily have had to reversibly revert back to singleton points, which would have broken the perfect symmetry of oscillation, producing independently vibrating units, which can interact energically, as their outward vibrations contact each other. (Alignments, entrainments, and other linkages of these elemental etheric units then could have produced intense foci of ether energy in this "first world" that came before our present quantum world.

Your other question, stating that ether-detectors would be needed prior to the type of ether-detecting field test I propose. -I don't see any way to detect the ether, other than going straight to a field test where a selectively-etheric energy field is generated, and then measuring the densities for a levitation effect.

Polymath257

Think & Care
Staff member
Premium Member
Your first question - First-causal oscillation would have taken place within an original universal substrate, which had to be original space. Such oscillations would have involved point-localities, which would have been, logically, of a size ultimately-refined in scale, but finite (if oscillatory-reciprocity distances had been infinite, oscillations could not have happened.)

OK, so space already exists at the beginning and can oscillate. Is there a metric that describes this space and that oscillation? Are you also assuming that time exists at the beginning?

Your question whether oscillation would have involved "fields" seems to come from a predisposition of yours to relate ether (actually, here, pre-ether) theory to our present observational perspective based on quantum/atomic forces, but my picture of the first-causal scenario is different. Quantum forces, or fields, did not exist yet, at that stage.

Well, it looks like you are saying that space itself is oscillating, which means the metric is the oscillating field. You are assuming this is not a quantum field?

My Model's scenario, concerning space having oscillational points, may seem counter-intuitive at first glance, but who knows what original space was like? That space would have been prior to, and free of, any forces, thus different from space now, and it could have been more self-compatible, such that oscillations could have existed.

Irrelevant.

Your question as to "transition from oscillation to vibration?" -This part of my Model involves the idea that at some point of universal oscillations of point localities, there occurred oscillatory fatigue of neighboring points, such that they fell toward each other, in "Yin Yang" fashion (Oscillatory fatigue is known to occur in our world. It occurs in metals.) Any such point-pair would necessarily have had to reversibly revert back to singleton points, which would have broken the perfect symmetry of oscillation, producing independently vibrating units, which can interact energically, as their outward vibrations contact each other. (Alignments, entrainments, and other linkages of these elemental etheric units then could have produced intense foci of ether energy in this "first world" that came before our present quantum world.

OK, so continued oscillation leads to a localized collapse. What is the dynamics of this?

Your other question, stating that ether-detectors would be needed prior to the type of ether-detecting field test I propose. -I don't see any way to detect the ether, other than going straight to a field test where a selectively-etheric energy field is generated, and then measuring the densities for a levitation effect.

How would that 'selectively-etheric energy field' be created in practice?

As you have described things above, there is no inherent reason why you can't do a mathematical theory. It seems quite inside of the competence of current mathematics (actually, even the math of a century ago). In fact, it seems close to a simplified version of general relativity (except that GR allows for both space and time to have curvature and the resulting waves). You have also completely failed to describe how any of this relates to observable physics.

MichaelMD

OK, so space already exists at the beginning and can oscillate. Is there a metric that describes this space and that oscillation? Are you also assuming that time exists at the beginning?

Well, it looks like you are saying that space itself is oscillating, which means the metric is the oscillating field. You are assuming this is not a quantum field?

Irrelevant.

OK, so continued oscillation leads to a localized collapse. What is the dynamics of this?

How would that 'selectively-etheric energy field' be created in practice?

As you have described things above, there is no inherent reason why you can't do a mathematical theory. It seems quite inside of the competence of current mathematics (actually, even the math of a century ago). In fact, it seems close to a simplified version of general relativity (except that GR allows for both space and time to have curvature and the resulting waves). You have also completely failed to describe how any of this relates to observable physics.

Your criticisms mainly center around what you perceive as a "disconnect" (or, more precisely, an apparent disconnect, if one sticks to the current viewpoint of "stand alone quantum physics; no underlying ether matrix") quantum physics, between what you called "observable physics" and various details of my Ether Model. I can't dialogue along those lines. A key point here is that quantum, or what you call observable, physics operates through quantum forces, which involve fields, waves, vector distances, and spin. In my Model, the Ether operates through vibratory-contact dynamics, especially differentially-resonant vibratory patterns within the universal vibrational ether matrix. -I.e., two very different dynamic systems. One cannot combine the two in the way you propose.

Polymath257

Think & Care
Staff member
Premium Member
Your criticisms mainly center around what you perceive as a "disconnect" (or, more precisely, an apparent disconnect, if one sticks to the current viewpoint of "stand alone quantum physics; no underlying ether matrix") quantum physics, between what you called "observable physics" and various details of my Ether Model. I can't dialogue along those lines. A key point here is that quantum, or what you call observable, physics operates through quantum forces, which involve fields, waves, vector distances, and spin. In my Model, the Ether operates through vibratory-contact dynamics, especially differentially-resonant vibratory patterns within the universal vibrational ether matrix. -I.e., two very different dynamic systems. One cannot combine the two in the way you propose.

And if you can make no predictions that can be tested via observation, if you have no mathematical description, if you make no detailed description of the dynamics, and if you make no connection to what is already known, all you are doing is wild speculation with no basis in reality.

This type of vagueness is a dime a dozen. You use a few key words with no backing to them and think you have a theory. Sorry, but it just isn't that easy.

MichaelMD

And if you can make no predictions that can be tested via observation, if you have no mathematical description, if you make no detailed description of the dynamics, and if you make no connection to what is already known, all you are doing is wild speculation with no basis in reality.

This type of vagueness is a dime a dozen. You use a few key words with no backing to them and think you have a theory. Sorry, but it just isn't that easy.

You begin this Post by saying that the Ether Model I present has no possible way to test it by prediction and observation. Yet in a preceding post, we discussed a claim of mine that I do have a potential field test designed to produce etheric energy, and then to test my prediction that it would have a levitation effect. I have mentioned that the test is too expensive to do on my own.

MichaelMD

If a viewer wants to see my ether model in greater detail, there is a lengthy Thread at Sciforums, click on "Alternative Theories," and see my Thread "Michael Anteski's Ether Model."

Kangaroo Feathers

Yea, it is written in the Book of Cyril...
How stupid are those people paying thousands of dollars and wasting years in medical universities? You can just put "MD" after your name and then anything you say? *bam* science baby.