• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

An Ether Model for Origins plus Transition to Our World

MichaelMD

My Thread "An Ether Model Based on Origins" (see page 3) presented a model, proposing a "first cause," starting from a universal oscillation of point-localities, which transitioned to a universal vibratory ether, after combinational Yin-Yang point-pairs reversibly reverted back to singleton units, which was what broke the perfect symmetry of oscillation.

This Thread will show how such a model leads logically to a creation model for a quantum/atomic structured world like ours, in which elemental, ultra-refined etheric units were used to direct larger quantum-scale units around, via "like-unit" channels through the ether matrix..

You would need creational input, for one thing, to account for how antimatter could have been channeled away from interfering with a new quantum-structured universe like ours. The likely repository for those antiparticles would have been black holes. (People claiming to have "inside" knowledge of such matters, such as Rosicrucians and Theosophists, have stated that black holes are basically made of antimatter.)

The basic idea of how such a creation-scenario would have developed would be that following the ether's formation., there existed an "ether world," or ether macrocosm, which was unstructured, but contained intense, ultra-rarified, fluxes of etheric energy, which produced energic foci unimaginable to us now in our quantum/atomic setting. Within this ether world, eventually a sapient entity(s) arose. Following that, mental direction of etheric forces was used to produce structured quantum/atomic "island(s)," but the magnetic stability within the island was undermined by the effects of the over-riding etheric macrocosm. Then, it was decided to create a more-stable quantum/atomic macrocosm.

The way this was done was by energically directing electron(s) from a quantum/atomic island toward a "virgin" ether region, which would produce quantization of the entire region, chain-reactionally.

Terrywoodenpic

Oldest Heretic
That is no worse and no better than other "Creation Stories"
And has a no more factual base, despite the attempt to Science-ify it.

The mainstream scientific view of the beginning of the universe, has at least fair amount of reasoned support amongst Scientists. though it is far from definitive yet.

exchemist

Veteran Member
I think Oystein put it well, back in March 2017, when he observed, "All green of skin... 800 centuries ago, their bodily fluids include the birth of half-breeds. For the fundamental truth self-determination of the cosmos, for dark is the suede that mows like a harvest."

Michael "Fruitcake" Anteski has had a blog on this stuff going for about 3 years, here: Michael Anteski's Ether model | Sciforums)

[click]

viole

Ontological Naturalist
Premium Member
My Thread "An Ether Model Based on Origins" (see page 3) presented a model, proposing a "first cause," starting from a universal oscillation of point-localities, which transitioned to a universal vibratory ether, after combinational Yin-Yang point-pairs reversibly reverted back to singleton units, which was what broke the perfect symmetry of oscillation.

This Thread will show how such a model leads logically to a creation model for a quantum/atomic structured world like ours, in which elemental, ultra-refined etheric units were used to direct larger quantum-scale units around, via "like-unit" channels through the ether matrix..

You would need creational input, for one thing, to account for how antimatter could have been channeled away from interfering with a new quantum-structured universe like ours. The likely repository for those antiparticles would have been black holes. (People claiming to have "inside" knowledge of such matters, such as Rosicrucians and Theosophists, have stated that black holes are basically made of antimatter.)

The basic idea of how such a creation-scenario would have developed would be that following the ether's formation., there existed an "ether world," or ether macrocosm, which was unstructured, but contained intense, ultra-rarified, fluxes of etheric energy, which produced energic foci unimaginable to us now in our quantum/atomic setting. Within this ether world, eventually a sapient entity(s) arose. Following that, mental direction of etheric forces was used to produce structured quantum/atomic "island(s)," but the magnetic stability within the island was undermined by the effects of the over-riding etheric macrocosm. Then, it was decided to create a more-stable quantum/atomic macrocosm.

The way this was done was by energically directing electron(s) from a quantum/atomic island toward a "virgin" ether region, which would produce quantization of the entire region, chain-reactionally.

With all due respect, this one read like having been generated by a computer putting together scientific sounding deepitiesin random ways.

Ciao

- viole

exchemist

Veteran Member
With all due respect, this one read like having been generated by a computer putting together scientific sounding deepitiesin random ways.

Ciao

- viole
He thinks he has found a secret code in the US Declaration of Independence (really - I'm not joking).......

.....and I'm a teapot.........:confused:

David T

Premium Member
That is no worse and no better than other "Creation Stories"
And has a no more factual base, despite the attempt to Science-ify it.

The mainstream scientific view of the beginning of the universe, has at least fair amount of reasoned support amongst Scientists. though it is far from definitive yet.
"reasoned support amongst Scientists"

Well ther ya go a collective state of reasoning. Except for a few issues.
The biggest problem is scale. Before the big bang theory scale was thought to be infinite. After that the scale was reduced to the observable arojnd 1964. Btw the darkest moment in western culture intellectual developmenrmt church and science agreed reality was contained and reducible. So if as a scientist you hold that reductive view congrats so does the church. Stupid but hey.

I might say the earlier was correct tha later is totally false. Nothing so far has proven that wrong all obsevstions have only lead to reality being bigger than what we observe not contained only in the observable. Multiverse speculation etc. And other speculations Are exploring that.

MichaelMD

Starting this Thread, I was hoping to draw specific critical questions. -I am confident I could answer any questions, with further details of the Model.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Starting this Thread, I was hoping to draw specific critical questions. -I am confident I could answer any questions, with further details of the Model.
Why should anyone give you any credence? What education do you have have in physics? What evidence do you have that supports your model? Have there been any laboratory or other experiments using it?

And most important of all:

What reasonable test could refute your model?

MichaelMD

If you simply deny the logical reasoning of the Model, without specific points to debate, there's nothing to discuss, theoretically.

Using our existing technologies, which operate via quantal forces, there is no test for the Model, outside of being able to generate a selectively-etheric energy field, and then demonstrating that it produces an etheric effect, which would be by showing a predicted decreased density of materials in the test system (another term for that effect would be levitation.) Known forms of energy do not produce that effect.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member

What? Another one? :facepalm:

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
If you simply deny the logical reasoning of the Model, without specific points to debate, there's nothing to discuss, theoretically.

Using our existing technologies, which operate via quantal forces, there is no test for the Model, outside of being able to generate a selectively-etheric energy field, and then demonstrating that it produces an etheric effect, which would be by showing a predicted decreased density of materials in the test system (another term for that effect would be levitation.) Known forms of energy do not produce that effect.
You posted no logical thoughts

Perhaps you and @james blunt should have a private conversation.

MichaelMD

To complete exhemist's reference on January 8, if a viewer wants to look into my ether model in fuller detail, there is a lengthy thread at the website "Sciforums," click "Alternative Theories," then see my thread titled "Michael Anteski's Ether Model."

Polymath257

Think & Care
Staff member
Premium Member
What does your theory predict for the half-life of a muon? How about the magnetic moment anomaly for the muon?

Polymath257

Think & Care
Staff member
Premium Member

And how would one go about generating such a field? Any ideas at all?

MichaelMD

What does your theory predict for the half-life of a muon? How about the magnetic moment anomaly for the muon?

I am not a quantum physicist, and shouldn't try to answer questions involving fine points of quantum theory, like yours. I am an ether theorist, and I claim my ether model stands on its own very well if it is pitted against quantum mechanics concerning (I would submit, more relevant in the present theoretic context) broader theoretic questions. -Quantum forces are important, of course, in our quantum/atomic setting, but unappreciated underlying etheric forces underlie and underpin them.

MichaelMD

And how would one go about generating such a field? Any ideas at all?

I derived my ether model from long-term codebreaking research of a putative otherworldly code in a historical Document. That source also reveals how to set up such a field test. (The test would be expensive and I have no financial sponsor for it.) -I couldn't go into all the details about it on the Internet.

Polymath257

Think & Care
Staff member
Premium Member
How about a reasonably comprehensive mathematical treatment of this 'ether' and how it 'oscillates' and how that affects things we know of?

Other than some vague catch-words, I see nothing that has enough detail to warrant more than a cursory look. Certainly not enough to warrant an 'expensive' field test.

MichaelMD

How about a reasonably comprehensive mathematical treatment of this 'ether' and how it 'oscillates' and how that affects things we know of?

Other than some vague catch-words, I see nothing that has enough detail to warrant more than a cursory look. Certainly not enough to warrant an 'expensive' field test.

You don't seem to have assimilated the essential parts of my Ether Model. -I did not say "the ether oscillates," but rather that oscillation existed at the very beginning of everything, which was before that universal oscillation transitioned into a universal, vibrational, ether. I.e., such oscillaions would no longer exist at our point in time. The key concept here would be that the result was that there is now a universal ether which vibrates. This concept, for one thing, produces the best rational mechanism for explaining Quantum Entanglement, because within a a universal ,ether matrix made up of elemental ether units, units which vibrate in a perfectly-linear way, would make possible a perfect connection between two quantum units (whose elemental-unit building-blocks maintain a vibrational contact with the same elemental ether units in the ether matrix - in addition to their known quantum energy properties) are able to maintain a perfect connection, even after being separated from each other.

As far as trying to treat the ether mathematically, that would not be possible at the present time, because the ether has not yet been detected so its dynamics can be measured..

Polymath257

Think & Care
Staff member
Premium Member
You don't seem to have assimilated the essential parts of my Ether Model. -I did not say "the ether oscillates," but rather that oscillation existed at the very beginning of everything, which was before that universal oscillation transitioned into a universal, vibrational, ether. I.e., such oscillaions would no longer exist at our point in time. The key concept here would be that the result was that there is now a universal ether which vibrates. This concept, for one thing, produces the best rational mechanism for explaining Quantum Entanglement, because within a a universal ,ether matrix made up of elemental ether units, units which vibrate in a perfectly-linear way, would make possible a perfect connection between two quantum units (whose elemental-unit building-blocks maintain a vibrational contact with the same elemental ether units in the ether matrix - in addition to their known quantum energy properties) are able to maintain a perfect connection, even after being separated from each other.

As far as trying to treat the ether mathematically, that would not be possible at the present time, because the ether has not yet been detected so its dynamics can be measured..

I didn't assimilate it because I haven't seen any details of it at all. But, even in your statement, you are saying there is oscillation that existed at the beginning. Oscillation of what? Are you postulating some field that is oscillating? if so, how does that relate to either the ether or the 'universal oscillation' and what sort of 'transition' are you suggesting? What are the dynamics of that transition?

All I see is a bunch of zing-words with no real meaning in the context. if you can fill out the details, there *might* be something to discuss, but I am far from convinced there is any substance here at all.

A mathematical treatment could be done prior to detection. In fact, it *should* be done prior to detection to allow manufacture of the detectors. Unless you have such a mathematical treatment, you are just saying vague generalities with no predictive power. And that isn't worthwhile.