• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

America and the hate politics cause

fantome profane

Anti-Woke = Anti-Justice
Premium Member
I give you an example.
Berlusconi was applauded by the crowd after saying "I have been working hard and if sometimes I stare at some beautiful girl, it's better to be fond of beautiful girl than to be gay".
What he meant is that in my country a politician who cheats on his wife is liked better than a gay politician who is faithful to his partner.
Understood the concept? Because manhood is when you appreciate female beauty. Appreciating male beauty makes you a girl.

My point was that in the USA it's the other way around.
So Berlusconi was applauded for expressing a homophobic statement.

In the U.S. there are still plenty who will applaud a politician who expresses homophobia. It all depends on the audience.

But I don't think a gay man who cheated on his spouse would do better than a straight man who cheated on his spouse.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Yes, it's call homophobia.
Extremes are all bad.
It's bad to hate a person just because he appreciates female beauty.
It's his private life.
He can be a philanderer and a good statesman.

A horrific statesman can be a faithful husband...he remains a horrific statesman.

Pogo

Political polarization at its best. Nothing to be proud of.

A third of young voters said they wouldn't want to be friends with someone who voted for a different presidential candidate: poll​

"-The US has increasingly become politically polarized in recent decades.
-A third of respondents in a recent poll said they can't even be friends with rival party supporters.
-A similar poll in 2016 found that 7% of voters reported friendships ending because of the election.

The poll, conducted between February 3 and 14 by The Generation Lab and Axios to 1,073 young adults, revealed that 33% of respondents said they would "definitely not" or "probably not" be open to being friends with someone who voted for the opposing party's presidential nominee (selecting Republican former President Donald Trump or Democratic current President Joe Biden, specifically).

Monday's survey comes around seven years after a Monmouth University poll found that 7% of voters said they ended friendships over the vitriolic race between Trump and Democratic candidate Hillary Clinton. Those friendships ended, the poll found, as 70% of respondents said the presidential campaign "brought out the worse in people."

not asked, how many friends do you have that subscribe to ideas you find repulsive.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
What total bullpoop. Trump is hated because he's a pervert, liar and criminal. Excuse him all you want if it makes you feel better, it makes no difference to the facts
You only get an <optimistic> frubal.
Lovers of Trump are immune to anything
that would pop that bubble they live in.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
You only get an <optimistic> frubal.
Lovers of Trump are immune to anything
that would pop that bubble they live in.
To point that out: my favorite candidate is Kennedy.
Kennedy is the embodiment of that genuine, pure America that still exists.

As for Trump, I have been observing him for eight years. He is smart.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
There is no lower epithet than "Maga".
If you use something else, you're being too kind.
That's the problem with you French....too polite.
You guys call a spade a spade
Here in Ameristan, we call it a ******* shovel !!!!

That's something like what i call them too