• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

am i weird?? anyone else believe this? please read.

BSM1

What? Me worry?
Cool! Me too! Its conviencing to believe Jesus may have actually been a Buddist Monk...or a Hindu. Those 'missing years'??? Why not in the mountains meditating? Seems logical.

Actually Yeshua superseded and transcended all known religions, IMO. This is why his simple teachings are hard for many to understand and accept, again IMO.

ladybug77

Actually Yeshua superseded and transcended all known religions, IMO. This is why his simple teachings are hard for many to understand and accept, again IMO.

I believe that as well. I just think it all has a starting point...tbat being of a hinduistic, or buddistic nature. (Also my opinion.)

ladybug77

You are new age to a T! Add some crystals.

Interesting...i looked it up, but its rather a broad belief. I believe in the negitive and positive gridlines of the earth...and that ancient sites...such as the Pyramids of Giza, Stonehenge...were stratically placed on very positive lines if the earth. Is that a new age belief as well? Or a fact? I cant remember where i got the idea from...and not sure if its scientific...or belief. Do you know?

mycorrhiza

Interesting...i looked it up, but its rather a broad belief. I believe in the negitive and positive gridlines of the earth...and that ancient sites...such as the Pyramids of Giza, Stonehenge...were stratically placed on very positive lines if the earth. Is that a new age belief as well? Or a fact? I cant remember where i got the idea from...and not sure if its scientific...or belief. Do you know?

It's a common New Age belief, and definitely not scientific :D.

ladybug77

I dont about the crystals though...and i personally dont have rituals or anything i preform daily...i dont like the idea of worship or ritual...

mycorrhiza

I dont about the crystals though...and i personally dont have rituals or anything i preform daily...i dont like the idea of worship or ritual...

New Age is more of an umbrella term, so you don't need to subcribe to all of the New Age ideas.

Iti oj

Global warming is real and we need to act
Premium Member
its new age

Vinayaka

devotee
Premium Member
These ones:

I believe in Jesus. And his presence is real and alive even without a body.
At best, Jesus is irrelevant to me. But I lean to the story as a myth.

I believe threw experience of physical life, less aware souls may return in anext life to a higher being.

I would replace 'may' with 'do'.

I believe relationships are essential for our return to God.

I think hermits are fine too.

I believe in dark dieties, but also pure ones.

The dark deities are areas of the mind or other souls, and are quite easily avoided by dharma.

I believe in heaven.

Not in a physical sense of a replication of this place.

I believe in telepathy. And that telepathy was the 'language' before babylon.

I believe in telepathy as a language, but only for old advanced souls.

I believe in astral projection.

Not even sure what it is.

I also believe God could be physical, non-physical, or both.

Not in this language, but I do believe God is formless and has form. Not physical form, as in having mass.

ladybug77

These ones:

I believe in Jesus. And his presence is real and alive even without a body.
At best, Jesus is irrelevant to me. But I lean to the story as a myth.

I believe threw experience of physical life, less aware souls may return in anext life to a higher being.

I would replace 'may' with 'do'.

I believe relationships are essential for our return to God.

I think hermits are fine too.

I believe in dark dieties, but also pure ones.

The dark deities are areas of the mind or other souls, and are quite easily avoided by dharma.

I believe in heaven.

Not in a physical sense of a replication of this place.

I believe in telepathy. And that telepathy was the 'language' before babylon.

I believe in telepathy as a language, but only for old advanced souls.

I believe in astral projection.

Not even sure what it is.

I also believe God could be physical, non-physical, or both.

Not in this language, but I do believe God is formless and has form. Not physical form, as in having mass.

So its just twearked a little thats all. :) cool. And astral projection is out of body experience

Vinayaka

devotee
Premium Member
Yes. Me too.

I believe in plenty of side tracks. Of course there are also many other beliefs I hold, being a Saiva Hindu, that you may or may not. I've been around awhile too, so my beliefs are rather solidified, (by choice). I don't move around much, unlike in this 'seeker's DIR.

ladybug77

I believe in plenty of side tracks. Of course there are also many other beliefs I hold, being a Saiva Hindu, that you may or may not. I've been around awhile too, so my beliefs are rather solidified, (by choice). I don't move around much, unlike in this 'seeker's DIR.

Ive only researched religions for the last year or so...maybe you can share with me the beliefs you hold solid, being a Saiva Hindu? I may or may not agree...yes. but im interested in expanding my knowledge of such things. And i vow not to judge, or put down others beliefs. That just seems wrong at the very core of me. :) you can PM me if you want to...but id like to talk a little. :)