• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

am i weird?? anyone else believe this? please read.

ladybug77

Im basically a Universalist Unitarist...but not really...because i have beliefs of my own...heres some of my beliefs...does this fit one religion? Or do others believes the same? Maybe you would like to chat if so? I find it all facinating. Lol.

I believe we are spirits, that inhabit a body.
I believe every living thing has a soul on a different level of consciousness.
I believe in Jesus. And his presence is real and alive even without a body.
I belive in past lives, and future ones to come.
I believe threw experience of physical life, less aware souls may return in anext life to a higher being. (Or greater awareness.)
I believe in vibration, and frequency plays a major role in the spiritual realm.
I believe relationships are essential for our return to God.
I DONT believe ONE religion to be more correct than the next...but all religions have truth running threw them.
I believe in dark dieties, but also pure ones. (Likewise, all spirits are loved by God equally)
I dont believe 'Hell' to be a literal place. But rather a state of conscieneness. Although i dont completly oppose new ideas on the subject...i merely wish not to study Hell. For if it does exist...i would rather not know it at all.
I believe in heaven. (Not sure exactly what that is...a place, or conscienceness...but) we are allowed to visit there an infinate amount of times...but there is always room for growth and understanding.
I believe other aliens species exist. And that we as humans are alien. Some are dark, some pure. (I believe we are meant to be pure (good) aliens...)
I believe in telepathy. And that telepathy was the 'language' before babylon.
I believe in astral projection.
I believe meditation and projection are SAFE ...IF we surround ourselves with the white light of God.
I believe we all percieve reality different from one another...but similiar.
I believe in karma...and that we sort it out on earth.
I believe time doesnt 'really' exist. On earth yes. Heaven no. Hell no.
I believe in auras. And that each individuals aura is like a handprint. All unique in sequence and color, vibration, frequency, and intensity.
I believe in one supreme God. And lesser Gods. And that we are all Gods...but not THE God.
I also believe God could be physical, non-physical, or both.
I believe we must learn to believe in the things we cannot see with our physical eye...but to trust our minds eye to be the actual truth.
Im sure i left some out....but....anyone? Is it any religion?
If you have a question on a belief i may have not stated...please ask questions :)
Thank you.

Me Myself

Back to my username
Your beliefs are similar to mine on a lot of respects, so yes, you are without a doubt, weird.

Me Myself

Back to my username
'I' before 'E' ...except after 'C'...isn't that 'wEIrd'? Lol. Weird can be good. :)

I didnt understand what you said, so you must be smart too :D

Indeed, weird is fun. Normal is... First of all boring, second of all, EXTREMELY weird.

Me Myself

Back to my username
To me, hinduism works. Then again, hinduism is big, so understand that saying hinduism is like saying christianity, probably way even bigger than that.

I have hinduistic beliefs (karma, reincarnation, many spiritual beings of which I choose to call some gods) and I worship Shiva. For me, that's it.

ladybug77

I didnt understand what you said, so you must be smart too :D

Indeed, weird is fun. Normal is... First of all boring, second of all, EXTREMELY weird.

Lol. I like you already. :) its the english rule of spelling...the the letter 'i' comes before the letter 'e'...unless the word begins with the letter 'c'. The word 'weird' is the only exception...therefore the actual word 'weird'......is weird!!

ladybug77

To me, hinduism works. Then again, hinduism is big, so understand that saying hinduism is like saying christianity, probably way even bigger than that.

I have hinduistic beliefs (karma, reincarnation, many spiritual beings of which I choose to call some gods) and I worship Shiva. For me, that's it.

Yes. I do like hinduistic beliefs alot. Aswell as Buddism. I also enjoy researching ancient eqypt hieroglyphs. Christianity isnt too bad....but i personally dont believe we should 'fear' God.

Me Myself

Back to my username
Lol. I like you already. :) its the english rule of spelling...the the letter 'i' comes before the letter 'e'...unless the word begins with the letter 'c'. The word 'weird' is the only exception...therefore the actual word 'weird'......is weird!!

Ah! interesting and fitting :D

English aint my first language, but its the kind of stuff I would probably have overlooked even on my language.

I just can generally detect when something sounds "off" not tell you why :D . Both in spanish and in english.

Me Myself

Back to my username
Yes. I do like hinduistic beliefs alot. Aswell as Buddism. I also enjoy researching ancient eqypt hieroglyphs. Christianity isnt too bad....but i personally dont believe we should 'fear' God.

Me neither. I mean sure, there is spooky stuff around, but I am not a big proponent of fear to begin with.

U also like buddhism a lot. I consider myself a christian too, but I assume Jesus had very hinduistic beliefs. Not that .i can prove it or anythinng :D but its what makes sense to me.

ladybug77

Me neither. I mean sure, there is spooky stuff around, but I am not a big proponent of fear to begin with.

U also like buddhism a lot. I consider myself a christian too, but I assume Jesus had very hinduistic beliefs. Not that .i can prove it or anythinng :D but its what makes sense to me.

Cool! Me too! Its conviencing to believe Jesus may have actually been a Buddist Monk...or a Hindu. Those 'missing years'??? Why not in the mountains meditating? Seems logical.

ladybug77

Am i Hindu Budda Christian?? Lol. Seriously?...i want to call it 'something'...but its not really a 'religion'...its more like a fine line between religion, and insanity. Its peaceful, yet energizing...if you can understand that.

Me Myself

Back to my username
Am i Hindu Budda Christian?? Lol. Seriously?...i want to call it 'something'...but its not really a 'religion'...its more like a fine line between religion, and insanity. Its peaceful, yet energizing...if you can understand that.

I am a big proponent of ditching religions and just following qhat you believe. Let others call it how they may.

When you know what you are, what is the importance of giving it a "proper" label?

ladybug77

I am a big proponent of ditching religions and just following qhat you believe. Let others call it how they may.

When you know what you are, what is the importance of giving it a "proper" label?

Its not that i want to label it! Dont get me wrong, its fullfilling not having been labled. But its hard to find people who think similiar...and im tired of arguments on debate forums...thats TRUE INSANITY...(endless debate. Why waste the energy? Ya know?) So im stuck on trying to find a good conversation honestly.

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member
You know, maybe you should just make your own Dharma. I think everyone should, in fact.

Poisonshady313

Actually, there are more exceptions to the rule than there are examples of the rule... so it's not really even a rule.