• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

All about Buttons*

zombieharlot

Some Kind of Strange
Isn't Sally the epitome of beauty?

NightmareSally2996-200.JPG

standing_alone

Buttons* said:
nope. I went to private school... you'd think there'd be at least one!

Man, how boring. In the total of my years of school, there were 3-4 bomb threats and one lockdown. You certainly missed out!

What's the coolest thing you ever shoplifted? And, have you ever stole anything from school?

MaddLlama

Obstructor of justice
zombieharlot said:
That was actually meant to be for MaddLlama. I guess I should've used her thread. Silly me...

I did answer you here, but my thread is sorely lacking in attention. Nobody loves me ;_;

:D

Buttons*

Glass half Panda'd
standing_alone said:
What's the coolest thing you ever shoplifted? And, have you ever stole anything from school?
I think the coolest thing that I shoplifted was a clip from a pair of pants at Hot Topic in the Galleria. I thought it was stupid for them to charge 40$ for a clip on a pair of pants... so I devalued it! :D

And now I use that clip on my keychain ;)

And yes, I used to steal all kinds of things from school... but I was a bit of a theif as a little girl...

Buttons*

Glass half Panda'd
standing_alone said:
Have you ever eaten a moldy piece of bread without first noticing that it was moldy?
no, i always look at food before I eat it. My paranoid Grandma has contitioned me to be that way.

Just today when I called her she said, "Make sure you wash those vegtables before you eat them, you never know how many people have touched them and you could get sick." So yeah... I always check to ease her mind...

Buttons*

Glass half Panda'd
standing_alone said:
What is your favorite thing about being in college? What is your least favorite thing about being in college?
favorite = classes and lectures. I like learning

least favorite = having nothing to do :( Since I dont party, not much for me to do