• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Aliens and religious beliefs.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
People are often affected by what others supposedly saw. There are variations. But we tend to fixate on some of the more common ones.

The problem with aliens and demons and other such beliefs is that they tend to always go away when proper methods of observation exist.
As taught ..,
because no man is God the planets mass or products.

God mass is machine owned only as a human science. A machine is a fixed earth mass use. A reaction only begins and ends. Evil goes away.

So if you want a reacted constant channel evil won't go away as it had before. Described now disappears in Jesus above heavens womb is taking it away. Voided. Why Dove ID. Secret science teaching of men.

Said to each other knowing what man's scientific words meant so the public didn't realise how evil by intention they were. Symbolism had to be learnt first to be an accepted member.

Mother maths womb. First I put the dead body back into the opened tomb. A humans nuclear mass removal. CH gas that began leaving stone mass.

Void zero space womb had. As men did not own natural. Said maths allowed it lying.

Then I removed it above and put it back in space womb saving life on earth.

As space womb cools by function origin. Taught as scientific notification how I survived a ground nature nuclear attack. Then lied about what I caused.

Natural owned all causes not a scientist. What lying means in science.

Position history earth the planet and heavens owned it first before human scientists tried to copy the known effect.

Ignored as the teaching how dangerous a scientist is as he didn't invent nuclear converting. O earth sun heavens owned it first and it had stopped.

By vacuum space void only.

Is who as a murderer of life's biology is on earth. Who should be in real gaol like Galileo was. As they already detailed nuclear science was a humans criminal act.

InChrist

Free4ever
People are often affected by what others supposedly saw. There are variations. But we tend to fixate on some of the more common ones.

The problem with aliens and demons and other such beliefs is that they tend to always go away when proper methods of observation exist.
People who have had encounters with “aliens” and have then been saved by Jesus Christ know the what demons are understand the difference between reality and deception.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
People who have had encounters with “aliens” and have then been saved by Jesus Christ know the what demons are understand the difference between reality and deception.
No, that is just a claim. I doubt if you could support it. Yes, a small percentage of those that thought that they were abducted probably reaffirmed their Christian beliefs, and some of those will agree with you.

That is about the worst "evidence" possible.

InChrist

Free4ever
No, that is just a claim. I doubt if you could support it. Yes, a small percentage of those that thought that they were abducted probably reaffirmed their Christian beliefs, and some of those will agree with you.

Thanks for sharing your view.

rational experiences

Veteran Member

I knew I was being bio attacked like the teacher of Jesus was.

I never believed I was abducted. I never believed I was Satan or mother abomination either. Yet was forcibly mind intruded by speaking evaluations making the claims.

As a psychic study of human healing I learnt humans image was being earth ground removed by biologies oxygenated water life support evaporation.

Had been physical attacked and by vision saw some humans died. AI Said the advice. Whilst the spirit of human life was being abducted off earth as a taught loss of oxygenated water....

As the human life biology stands lives on the ground.

I believe that atmospheric suck up cooling could forcibly move a humans body just like tornados have.

As life's water was being used to remove above us the nuclear effect humans ground sciences of humans had introduced.

Fallout terms. Gases burning spirit body falling.

It's easy to believe an alien saved you when images change as the communication disappears. Only because life water was replaced.

What learning as a human in the experience means.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Thanks for sharing your view.
You could have tried to support that nonsense. Why did you not do so?

By the way, people are generally ignorant of just how many UFO claims have been refuted. Ones that have no evidence of course cannot be refuted because there is nothing to refute. But if a good recording is made the odds are that it has been shown to be a natural object.

InChrist

Free4ever
You could have tried to support that nonsense. Why did you not do so?

By the way, people are generally ignorant of just how many UFO claims have been refuted. Ones that have no evidence of course cannot be refuted because there is nothing to refute. But if a good recording is made the odds are that it has been shown to be a natural object.
Why should I? I was expressing my thoughts and what I think. I wasn’t making a claim that I feel any need to show support for to you. As an atheist, you discount the spiritual realm anyway, so there is definitely no point in having any kind of in-depth conversation with someone who denies spiritual reality.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Why should I? I was expressing my thoughts and what I think. I wasn’t making a claim that I feel any need to show support for to you. As an atheist, you discount the spiritual realm anyway, so there is definitely no point in having any kind of in-depth conversation with someone who denies spiritual reality.
Not quite. How do you treat beliefs of other religions? I probably treat them better than you do. I only discount claims that people make and cannot support.

InChrist

Free4ever
Not quite. How do you treat beliefs of other religions? I probably treat them better than you do. I only discount claims that people make and cannot support.
I have to go to sleep now. Why don’t you continue having conversation with rational experiences - post #165. Looks like she’s still awake and online.

cladking

What is the difference between observing the results of an experiment or counting the number of oak trees in a woodland per unit area?

There is little difference and neither is science.

Most of what people call "science" now days is junk science and junk science is not based on reality by means of experiment but the beliefs of the observer.

I fail to see what this obscure and irrelevant statement has to do with what can be observed and what can be experimented on.

One moment you tell me I have to prove the unobservable doesn't exists and the next you say this!!!

Induction and expertise are simply irrelevant to learning about nature. They are a means of applying your beliefs. They underlie your perception and thought.

You want to look at reality one experiment at a time and then extrapolate and interpolate reality from it and your beliefs. You can't do it without ending up in a circular argument with things that are not real.

The goal posts are starting to move. Again, show me how you know this. How did you come to this conclusion?

Remind me to never agree with a believer again!

Here we go again. I doubt very much that Darwin was unaware of consciousness. Maybe not to the level of understanding we have today, but aware never-the-less

You have no understanding. An ant literally better understands than you.

cladking

There is probably very little reason for interstellar space travel at all. The economics are against it.

We have no idea what "economies" will prevail in the future nor can we know what values aliens will put on unknown abstractions and infrastructure.

The fact that aliens aren't crawling out of the woodwork certainly implies that they aren't all doing it.

Polymath257

Think & Care
Staff member
Premium Member
We have no idea what "economies" will prevail in the future nor can we know what values aliens will put on unknown abstractions and infrastructure.

The fact that aliens aren't crawling out of the woodwork certainly implies that they aren't all doing it.

As I pointed out above, one of the big problems with interstellar travel is the play off between time dilation and the amount of energy required.

To get even a modest time dilation requires an immense amount of energy. Even pure matter/anti-matter conversion simply doesn't do the trick.

So either you have trips that take an extreme amount of time or they require an extreme amount of energy.

cladking

Not all science is experimental that which isn't is still science.

Experiment is the sole basis of science.

Back in the '80's it was discovered autistic adults were simply trapped in their minds there was a mass movement to get "facilitators" who could communicate with them by many different devices. Soon there were books and poems being written by people who had never before had a voice.

Of course it was discovered this was all in the minds of the facilitators and there was no communication taking place.

This is the "same" thing as seeing two individuals having two conversations; it was one individual who believed there were two individuals. Turing test indeed!

People believe in intelligence because they aren't paying attention to experiment and observation. They believe in aliens because they want to believe. They don't believe in a single language because it's so important to them that they are right and the Bible is wrong. People are a product of their place and time and we each think we are self made. Step on the weak, evolution doesn't need them anyway.

Everything you've been taught that is not based on experiment is wholly wrong or is right from limited perspectives. Even experiment is ofttimes misinterpreted. Homo omnisciencis!

cladking

As I pointed out above, one of the big problems with interstellar travel is the play off between time dilation and the amount of energy required.

To get even a modest time dilation requires an immense amount of energy. Even pure matter/anti-matter conversion simply doesn't do the trick.

So either you have trips that take an extreme amount of time or they require an extreme amount of energy.

I certainly agree this is as much as we can understand about the economies of space travel for any species at this time.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Experiment is the sole basis of science.

Back in the '80's it was discovered autistic adults were simply trapped in their minds there was a mass movement to get "facilitators" who could communicate with them by many different devices. Soon there were books and poems being written by people who had never before had a voice.

Of course it was discovered this was all in the minds of the facilitators and there was no communication taking place.

This is the "same" thing as seeing two individuals having two conversations; it was one individual who believed there were two individuals. Turing test indeed!

People believe in intelligence because they aren't paying attention to experiment and observation. They believe in aliens because they want to believe. They don't believe in a single language because it's so important to them that they are right and the Bible is wrong. People are a product of their place and time and we each think we are self made. Step on the weak, evolution doesn't need them anyway.

Everything you've been taught that is not based on experiment is wholly wrong or is right from limited perspectives. Even experiment is ofttimes misinterpreted. Homo omnisciencis!
Since when did you become the sole arbiter of what is and what is not science? I would suggest that you go back to the basics and begin with the scientific method. You either have to greatly broaden your definition of experiment or admit that you are wrong about what science is.

cladking

Since when did you become the sole arbiter of what is and what is not science?

Science is the sole arbiter of what is science, not you, not me, and not Peers. Metaphysics defines science and it includes ONLY definitions, axioms, and experiments. It was invented to exclude the beliefs of you, me and every single Peer.

This is why paradigms are so important. Consciousness can not be removed from the scientific process and exist as paradigms. Just as every individual is a product of his time and place, so too are paradigms.

These things are true by definition when seen in light of all experiment, history, and the history of science. They are true metaphysically which is our (homo omnisciencis') only means of understanding and learning about reality. We have deductive reasoning which tends to be unique to each individual and experiment. It is experiment that must keep the individual grounded in reality because everything else is belief.

Ascribing our beliefs to those for whom we don't know the nature of their consciousness nor their science is probably going to fail quite often.

People just don't seem to get it that our environment (tides, sun, axial tilt) etc give us great insight into reality and our consciousness and beliefs are shaped by such things. Given a different environment the human race might never have been able to get any sort of handle on astronomy, cosmology, or even mechanics. What is the environment and history for a species that grew up on the 5th planet of Alpha Centauri? What kind of axioms does a fish use to navigate?

Everything is so simple to science believers but in reality everything is infinitely complex. They think you can take apart reality and see the world as a collection of parts. They think experiment only applies to one thing and that there's only one interpretation; their own. Then like all of our species they apply these things to their every action and their sensory input.

Sorry, but you are wrong and reality is more complex than anyone can imagine. You can't simplify reality through understanding experiment you can only get peeks into the logic of which reality is composed.

cladking

Look and See Science is becoming our undoing not because it isn't true (it isn't) but because results are for sale to the highest bidder. The money to be made stepping on the less fit, the less evolved, is far greater than the price of Look and See Science.

Science has always been wrong but it was wrong based on evidence and current interpretation of experiment. Now it is bought and paid for.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Science is the sole arbiter of what is science, not you, not me, and not Peers. Metaphysics defines science and it includes ONLY definitions, axioms, and experiments. It was invented to exclude the beliefs of you, me and every single Peer.

This is why paradigms are so important. Consciousness can not be removed from the scientific process and exist as paradigms. Just as every individual is a product of his time and place, so too are paradigms.

These things are true by definition when seen in light of all experiment, history, and the history of science. They are true metaphysically which is our (homo omnisciencis') only means of understanding and learning about reality. We have deductive reasoning which tends to be unique to each individual and experiment. It is experiment that must keep the individual grounded in reality because everything else is belief.

Ascribing our beliefs to those for whom we don't know the nature of their consciousness nor their science is probably going to fail quite often.

People just don't seem to get it that our environment (tides, sun, axial tilt) etc give us great insight into reality and our consciousness and beliefs are shaped by such things. Given a different environment the human race might never have been able to get any sort of handle on astronomy, cosmology, or even mechanics. What is the environment and history for a species that grew up on the 5th planet of Alpha Centauri? What kind of axioms does a fish use to navigate?

Everything is so simple to science believers but in reality everything is infinitely complex. They think you can take apart reality and see the world as a collection of parts. They think experiment only applies to one thing and that there's only one interpretation; their own. Then like all of our species they apply these things to their every action and their sensory input.

Sorry, but you are wrong and reality is more complex than anyone can imagine. You can't simplify reality through understanding experiment you can only get peeks into the logic of which reality is composed.
Wrong as usual. Science is a human invention so humans get to define it.

cladking

Wrong as usual. Science is a human invention so humans get to define it.

You don't get to define it. Peers don't get to define it.

It is defined by definitions, axioms, and experiment. Science that is extrametaphysical is not science at all. Mathematics is not science. Computer modeling is not science. Even the models we each make to remember science are not science and not an exact reflection even of what is known.

Homo omnisciencis has a remarkable ability to believe almost anything on faith and what we want to believe. We'll murder millions because we want to believe humans will be stronger without the weak, inferior, less conscious, and less deserving of life.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
You don't get to define it. Peers don't get to define it.

It is defined by definitions, axioms, and experiment. Science that is extrametaphysical is not science at all. Mathematics is not science. Computer modeling is not science. Even the models we each make to remember science are not science and not an exact reflection even of what is known.

Homo omnisciencis has a remarkable ability to believe almost anything on faith and what we want to believe. We'll murder millions because we want to believe humans will be stronger without the weak, inferior, less conscious, and less deserving of life.

Wrong again. It is a human invention. That means humans get to define it. Humans could change the meaning. You on the other hand are just one person. You do not get to define it. In fact you are one of the least qualified persons to define it.