• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Aliens and religious beliefs.

cladking

Humans could change the meaning.

Yes. Humans can change the definition and after centuries of using the exact same definition a few are trying to change the definition.

Specifically they are trying to add "Peer review" as a step in the process under the guise of making it more egalitarian but in fact they know it's easier to buy Peers than it is to buy reality or science.

Rather than being more egalitarian it is far far less because the power to change it is in the hands of the wealthy instead of every single member of our species. It's no longer possible to make independent discovery because Peers will not recognize it. They set up roadblocks instead.

How would you explain it is possible for climatologists to each believe in global warming but Congress pays people to build infrastructure on the beach?

Instead of addressing a single point you'll just gainsay this again. I'm not typing this out for your benefit because you won't even read it.

Last edited:

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Yes. Humans can change the definition and after centuries of using the exact same definition a few are trying to change the definition.

Specifically they are trying to add "Peer review" as a step in the process under the guise of making it more egalitarian but in fact they know it's easier to buy Peers than it is to buy reality or science.

Rather than being more egalitarian it is far far less because the power to change it is in the hands of the few instead of every single member of our species. It's no longer possible to make independent discovery because Peers will not recognize it. They set up roadblocks instead.

How would you explain it is possible for climatologists to each believe in global warming but Congress pays people to build infrastructure on the beach?

Instead of addressing a single point you'll just gainsay this again. I'm not typing this out for your benefit because you won't even read it.
Still wrong. Peer review is there to check out the claims of people. In the sciences it was learned a long time ago that the claims of one person are not worth anything on their own. It is far more important what that person observed, what his reasoning process was, how he gained his information, etc, and so on. Peer review allow others to check the work of fellow scientists and see if it holds up. You want an extremely weird version of science based upon "Because I said so". That is not a pathway to knowledge.

Right now you are at the stage where you should be trying to learn and asking proper questions. You have come unarmed to a fight with machine guns.

cladking

In the sciences it was learned a long time ago that the claims of one person are not worth anything on their own.

No!!!

Every single instance of human progress was made by an individual.

No committee and no assemblage of Peers has ever had an idea.

Only individuals can even have an idea.

Only individuals are even alive.

No termite ever invented agriculture. It was an idea by individual and other individuals had ideas to improve or expand on it.

Life is consciousness and all consciousness is individual. "Peers" can't think or invent a new idea. Individuals who are peers might but usually new paradigms arise from outside of peers.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
No!!!

Every single instance of human progress was made by an individual.

No committee and no assemblage of Peers has ever had an idea.

Only individuals can even have an idea.

Only individuals are even alive.

No termite ever invented agriculture. It was an idea by individual and other individuals had ideas to improve or expand on it.

Life is consciousness and all consciousness is individual. "Peers" can't think or invent a new idea. Individuals who are peers might but usually new paradigms arise from outside of peers.
This is amazingly wrong. Yes, individuals have ideas, but they never work in a vacuum. Peers don't need to invent anything. Their job is to remove false ideas that would just gum up the works. Ideas like yours.

cladking

This is amazingly wrong. Yes, individuals have ideas, but they never work in a vacuum. Peers don't need to invent anything. Their job is to remove false ideas that would just gum up the works. Ideas like yours.

Gainsaying is no argument at all.

I didn't say any individual works in a vacuum. I have specifically said numerous times that every individual stands on the shoulders of giants by means of complex language. Peers can not think so it's impossible for them to come up with ideas to prevent anyone from "gumming up the works".

The only thing Peers can do is to compare new ideas and new experiment to the prevailing paradigm. It doesn't matter if the prevailing paradigm is right or wrong because they can't even tell if the new idea is right or wrong; only if it is consistent with what they already believe. This is the nature of consciousness. And it is the nature of paradigms. BUT IT IS NOT THE NATURE OF SCIENCE NOR SCIENTIFIC RESULTS TO BE DEPENDENT ON PEERS. Science (experiment) is dependent on reality not personalities and not the money of rich people who can afford whatever results they desire.

If you're probed by an alien and there's no Peer to see it are you any less probed?

Now you will ignore every word and gainsay the entire post. You have no argument and tomorrow you'll tell me you won this argument. You will continue believing what you believe without ever discussing any other possibilities. You'll repeat that I don't understand science despite your apparent ignorance of metaphysics (the basis of science). You'll ignore the fact that "Peer review" was never a part of the scientific method until results went up for sale to the highest bidder. It's highly improbable the human race will ever travel to a distant galaxy so long as Peer review is in effect. We'll probably just chase ourselves in circles until we become extinct.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Gainsaying is no argument at all.

I didn't say any individual works in a vacuum. I have specifically said numerous times that every individual stands on the shoulders of giants by means of complex language. Peers can not think so it's impossible for them to come up with ideas to prevent anyone from "gumming up the works".

The only thing Peers can do is to compare new ideas and new experiment to the prevailing paradigm. It doesn't matter if the prevailing paradigm is right or wrong because they can't even tell if the new idea is right or wrong; only if it is consistent with what they already believe. This is the nature of consciousness. And it is the nature of paradigms. BUT IT IS NOT THE NATURE OF SCIENCE NOR SCIENTIFIC RESULTS TO BE DEPENDENT ON PEERS. Science (experiment) is dependent on reality not personalities and not the money of rich people who can afford whatever results they desire.

If you're probed by an alien and there's no Peer to see it are you any less probed?

Now you will ignore every word and gainsay the entire post. You have no argument and tomorrow you'll tell me you won this argument. You will continue believing what you believe without ever discussing any other possibilities. You'll repeat that I don't understand science despite your apparent ignorance of metaphysics (the basis of science). You'll ignore the fact that "Peer review" was never a part of the scientific method until results went up for sale to the highest bidder. It's highly improbable the human race will ever travel to a distant galaxy so long as Peer review is in effect. We'll probably just chase ourselves in circles until we become extinct.
I did not "gainsay" I explained to you why you were wrong. It only takes one line to refute your post.

Now it is rather apparent that you do not like science. That is because when one uses the scientific method your ideas are shown to be nonsense. The question is do you have anything more than "because I said so"?

Dan From Smithville

What we've got here is failure to communicate.
Staff member
Premium Member
Experiment is the sole basis of science.

Back in the '80's it was discovered autistic adults were simply trapped in their minds there was a mass movement to get "facilitators" who could communicate with them by many different devices. Soon there were books and poems being written by people who had never before had a voice.

Of course it was discovered this was all in the minds of the facilitators and there was no communication taking place.

This is the "same" thing as seeing two individuals having two conversations; it was one individual who believed there were two individuals. Turing test indeed!

People believe in intelligence because they aren't paying attention to experiment and observation. They believe in aliens because they want to believe. They don't believe in a single language because it's so important to them that they are right and the Bible is wrong. People are a product of their place and time and we each think we are self made. Step on the weak, evolution doesn't need them anyway.

Everything you've been taught that is not based on experiment is wholly wrong or is right from limited perspectives. Even experiment is ofttimes misinterpreted. Homo omnisciencis!
No.

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
You don't get to define it. Peers don't get to define it.

It is defined by definitions, axioms, and experiment. Science that is extrametaphysical is not science at all. Mathematics is not science. Computer modeling is not science. Even the models we each make to remember science are not science and not an exact reflection even of what is known.

Homo omnisciencis has a remarkable ability to believe almost anything on faith and what we want to believe. We'll murder millions because we want to believe humans will be stronger without the weak, inferior, less conscious, and less deserving of life.
You made up a non-existent species of people. And ancient language and ancient science. Who gave you permission to do that?

Computer modeling is a useful and productive methodology in science.

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
Orderliness nurtures precious genes.
I'm a little lost here. It reminds me of some WWII movie where two spies meet and I am supposed to give you the appropriate response and then we go and meet the beautiful French resistance fighter at a cafe.

And it turns out she is an alien and religious in reference to the OP. Just to get the thread back on the rails.

I must be too dense or not consider those genes so precious. Perhaps subconsciously, I question the expression of them in observed manifestations.

I wonder if subconscious is life. Or is it sub life.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
I'm a little lost here. It reminds me of some WWII movie where two spies meet and I am supposed to give you the appropriate response and then we go and meet the beautiful French resistance fighter at a cafe.

And it turns out she is an alien and religious in referenced to the OP. Just to get the thread back on the rails.

I must be too dense or not consider those genes so precious. Perhaps subconsciously, I question the expression of them in observed manifestations.

I wonder if subconscious is life. Or is it sub life.
Sorry, I was still channeling Deepak from another thread of mine.

Your movement is reborn in total mysteries

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
I am tempted to use the site that I linked when I answer certain posters here.
I have to admit that I am losing interest in even responding to some posts. A pattern that expresses little interest in reason and evidence and offers none is just chasing ones tail in circles.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
I have to admit that I am losing interest in even responding to some posts. A pattern that expresses little interest in reason and evidence and offers none is just chasing ones tail in circles.

I know. Hardly worth the effort at times. Which is why this is so tempting:

Existence projects onto new boundaries

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Pretty basic. Humans aren't first position biology on planet earth.

So human science is a coercive liar warned. Advice in the dictionary for everyone about man the Sophist.

Rich men placed the group human position as unnatural. Choice control unnatural choice is life's destroyer.

A pretty basic lived experienced taught human review.

Lie because they want to be richer and in control.

Some basic biology.

Ground life plants by billions rooted in earths mass first position.

Isn't a chemical to biological act where you human began as themed by occultists. Biologies form.

Science a human tries to con was about position earth reactive own house story is not human.

Where he personally human lived earth was non reactive.

Sun...space...heavens..planet earth the moon. Reactive history is not human science. It's cosmic owned science term.

Isn't human science. As a themed axiom. You try to coerce a humans position. Your science human theories by biological human is not to be correct. It has a human pre owned civilisation status first.

So as earth isn't by cosmic law the origin bodies converting removing mass. A human predicts as a scientist with a pre used machine action he is as science removing earths mass.

So he knew by his man science when earth had removed new mass again by first machines position only.... he would gain an atmospheric reaction by second machine.

Built it in readiness of that exacted moment. He caused it by machine one. Predictable as human man science.

As nature never stopped his human type of mass conversion by blowing up mass. Building temple blew up and pyramid blew up fell. As he introduced a human controlled scientists unnatural cooling method himself.

As holes opening is a removed man's machine mass position first in human science. As he gained machine by melt himself.

So he's a witness to sciences machine body is dying leaving earths mass as a thought only prediction. It's why the alien he said was his thought designer sciences. Yet the alien manifested in the effect.

Destroyed biology is lived why it isn't what manifested. So the image is proof a human designer caused it. As machines first position cooled by living biologies water is his causes hovering above the ground.

Is a supported non blown up machine. First machine he controls by human science is not cosmic control.

Cause effect of humans inventing AI machines out of earths mass.

Position he gave machine was humans life hierarchy.

Machines.

As he already knew it was a cause the destroyed machine body he designed and he saw leaving. His man human sciences causes. Conjured.

He always knew. It's why he thinks he's an Intelligent destroyer. And his conscious mind imbalance causes it titillated him to know invention.

It's why Stephen Hawking said by conscious natural man plus science advice his brother scientists were trying to give machines human invented only our Living life position.

And he as a scientist also is exactly informed as Stephen and agrees to implementing it. Different human motivations and personalities.