• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Ajah Dharma

shivadas

I have never liked the corruption of today's religion, it is as if they are worn out with no room for new ideas.

“Do not develop the nature which is of man,
but develop the nature which is of God.”
— Chuang Tzu

I saw truth and decided to describe it, as i did so it became clear that this is why religions are originally made to liberate others.

"the cup of religion is rigid so it can hold the waters of spirituality"
If you have religion with out spirituality you have a shallow cult...
If you have spirituality without religion it becomes hard teach others....

That said, Ajah Dharma is a tradition of wisdom,drawing from any and all sources. During this auspicious and unprecedented time of Spiritual Awakening on our planet, we unite as a community, heart to heart, soul to soul in ceremony aligning with the Divine Consciousness of Unity. Ajah recognizes the unity of all, Ajah understands that seperation is an illusion that causes all suffering.The truth can only be attempted to be conveyed or understood as Unity.

“In that he saw the unity, he was of God;
in that he saw distinctions, he was of man.’
— Chuang Tzu

the Ajah understands this and thus chooses to be the observer of life instead of the doer of change…..
In Ajah Dharma “God” with a capital “G” is the unified absolute of the universe. It is without attributes and is therefore very impersonal to the Jiva(individual).

1. Ajah, the one thing
    2. Energy
    3. Brahman of Hinduism
    4. the Tao in Taoism
    5. the Universe in New Age thought
    6. the Dharmakaya in Tibetan Buddhism
    7. Buddha-Nature In Zen
    8. Weheguru of the Sihks
    9. the Unknowable God of the Gnostics
    10. Dryghten in Wicca
    11. the Monad in Greek Philosophy

“The Tao that can be told is not the eternal Tao;
The name that can be named is not the eternal name.
The nameless is the beginning of heaven and earth.” -Lao Tzu

However god with a lower case “g” is an illusionary character, a mind & body expression of the one energy, often called a diety. the diety can appear as any infinit number of forms such as gods, angels, totem animals, etc. They are a dualistic expression of the one reality and so can be understood as the higher self as all separation is an illusion conjured by the mind. Ajah Dharma teaches that when a Jiva(individual) thinks of Ajah, the Supreme Cosmic Spirit is projected upon the limited, finite human mind and appears as a diety. Therefore, the mind projects human attributes, such as personality, motherhood, and fatherhood on the Supreme Being. An interesting metaphor is that when the “reflection” of the Cosmic Spirit falls upon the mirror of the mind, it appears as the Supreme Lord. Ajah is not thought to have such attributes in the true sense. However it is very helpful to project such attributes onto Ajah. This is also known as a personal deity.

“Therefore all things of the universe worship Tao and exalt Teh.” — Lao Tzu

In Taoist terms it means that Ajah(Tao) is worshiped though dualistic expression or distinction(Teh)…

In Ajah the dualistic expression of unity is matter and spirt, shiva and shakti, yin and yand, positive and negative, etc.
we call the male aspect of God "the Great Spirit" because he is the one spirit or self of every being in the universe.
We call the female aspect of God "Mother Nature" because she is all carbon based matter in the universe (includeing our bodies and brains)

---------------------------------------------------------

“To bring back the natural harmony that humans once enjoyed.

To save the planet from present practices of destruction.
To find and re-employ real truth.
To promote true balance between both genders.
To share and be less materialistic.
To become rid of prejudice.
To learn to be related.

To be kind to animals and take no more than we need.
To play with one’s children and love each equally and fairly.
To be brave and courageous, enough so,
to take a stand and make a commitment.
To understand what Generations Unborn really means.
To accept the Great Mystery
in order to end foolish argument over religion.”

- obligations of the path walkers

Ajah Dharma has few precepts and is a differant religion and has a differant meaning for each person who takes up its practice.

Basic concepts:

The Ajah hold the simple knowings of naturalness, happiness, and peace… Holding everything as sacred and as apart of God.

First off an Ajah doesn’t “believe” anything, The Ajah warrior KNOWS the truth from this perspective. and that all spiritual truth is true from differant points of view.

The Ajah warrior understands that everything is One Universe, One soul, One God… that everything is the homogeneous energy of God

The Ajah Warrior knows that God made everything perfect, its us that thinks somethings broken.

The Ajah warrior Knows that all matter is one energy, and this energy is God.

The Ajah warrior knows that God grows fruit from it’s body, so we are not required to kill to eat.

The Ajah warrior knows that the body is the temple of God, and it is a sacred duty to keep the body healthy, happy, and clean.

The Ajah warrior knows that as the universe is the body of God, we are the blood cells of God, and to cause disharmony(violence, jealousy, anger) in the world is to create sickness within God and therefore ones self (since we are all God afterall)…. And so The Ajah warrior knows moralities importance.

The Ajah warrior knows that it is unnatural to cut your hair, as it is a living piece of your temple just because it causes no pain. You wouldn’t cut off a toe just because you couldn’t feel it would you.

The Ajah Warrior knows that God (that can be found within as a soul) is pure, perfect, and unchangeable. In this state we experience Unity.

The Ajah Warrior Knows the fundamental nature of everything is Unity….

The Ajah warrior knows that one can escape all suffering by focusing on the emptiness of the spirit that is the unity of all things.

The Ajah warrior knows that there is One self and that self is the one God, our bodies and minds are vehicles for these drops of the ocean that is God..

The Ajah knows God made the universe so it could experience dual existence through our many eyes and ears… “you cant enjoy a sunny day without a rainy one” and thus God created individual beings, so it could enjoy the journey to self-realization.

The Ajah warrior knows that all dualism is expressed as two fundamental complementary opposites of Yin&Yang, Shiva&Shakti.

The Ajah knows that in the beginning people read the scripture of there own heart, but as the cities of Babylon were built people became disconnected from nature and the self. Religions formed to heal the sickness of materialism. However many religions have become corrupted.

The Ajah Warrior lives by the words of his own heart, these words are often translated as Peace, Love, Compassion, Humility, & Integrity.

The Ajah knows it is unhealthy to live in boxes, as God created a whole world to live in…

The Ajah knows that through harmony with the universe one can reach liberation.

The Ajah knows liberation is the pure understanding of the unity of everything including body and mind, this unified whole is known as God.

The Ajah knows liberation coincides with the abandonment of ego.

The Ajah knows God is the higher self of every being….

The Ajah knows that God created all races and peoples equal.

The Ajah knows that God created three genders; siva(males) shaktis(female) & 3rd gender(any combination of male and female, including Homo ,Trans ,and Bisexual)

The Ajah knows that will is a karma and creates change in the world.

The Ajah Knows that God wants all people to help and love one another.

The Ajah knows that some people don’t want freedom, but prefer the system of babylon, they are confused by the false idea that the world outside in nature is worse than in the ghettos…

The Ajah knows that every rule can be bent with a pure heart.

The Ajah Warrior knows that every moment of everyday we are fulfilling past karmas, and creating new ones. the bugler who robed you got away because he had previous good karma, but soon he will be faced with the karma from robing you.

The Ajah warrior knows that trees are here to teach us… in the beginning people smoked Ganja and looked at trees for knowledge… nowadays we are stuck inside boxes all day so the trees come to us as books…

The Ajah Knows that if he wishes to liberate others he must go to Babylon and congregate with those lost on the path.

The Ajah knows that Unity is expressed as duality, just as a battery has positive and negative polarity, so God has Yin & Yang polarity. You-God, good-evil, right-left. is all one thing perceived as two things, duality is natural and okay as long as one knows that they are both sides of the same coin and not opposing forces…. We have evil so we can enjoy good, but without evil there is no good.

may you go in peace
as the great spirit blesses your footsteps
Om Shanti

Last edited:

Shuddhasattva

I'm not sure I like your gender duality.

Why should I follow "ajah dharma" which has not fully imbibed its sources, but only the outer trappings?

shivadas

Any source of spiritual knowledge is accepted in Ajah Dharma, It is held that there is one Truth, no matter which way you cut it. All faiths are equal to Ajah, All religion & scripture is an attempt to reunite us with the love that is God. The Ajah think of it as there is one religion(truth), but thousands of sects who will try to explain it.

Others have found spiritual awakening and enlightenment though this system of love. Ajah does not want your blind faith it wants your effort and your genuine spiritual growth.

The Ajah know that in the beginning god made us with the scripture of the heart, the original holy book, that is felt not heard...
As people became disconnected with God, it became necessary to write scripture down to remind people of how to act and be with God, this is true for all religions but many faiths have become corrupted...
The prophets who write scripture, erase all allusions of separateness and personal identity, and allow God to come through.

The truth is that everything is the one energy called God...
God is present everywhere but we falsely identify localized identity. This is the same for several religions.

truth is one and inseparable, yet our mind sees duality...
for this reason Ajah understood that dialectual monism(one thing expressed through polarity) is the best way to describe truth to people who have not seen it..

The male god is the Great-Spirt(sometimes father spirit) he is the self of every being in the universe, our brains simply pick up this awareness...
This is the soul of God, whom is male because it is the seed of all life.

The female goddess is Mother-Nature, she is all carbon based matter, including the world all the bodies& brains.. The body of God, whom is female because she is the lifegiver.

God is in the heart and the body is his temple.

blessings
om shanti

shivadas

Ajah Dharma is Hindu based, but unlike mainstream Hinduism it absorbs everything it touches... including eastern & western movements like Taoism, Wicca/paganism, Rastafarian, Sihk, Buddhist, Shinto, Shamanism, Tantra, Vedanta, Greek philosophy, etc.

"Truth is one, sages call it by many names" - Rig-Veda

shivadas

Well thats your opinion and i respect your right to have it.
I am not asking any one to convert if they are happy with their spiritual path.
If your happy, dont change anything.

Ajah intends on bringing spiritual wealth here in America were materialism is king.
The dharma is merely a boat to take one across the river of self-realization. A tool, and a means to an end, that end is being forever with God.
look up Ajah Dharma

Last edited:

ratikala

Istha gosthi
dear shiva das ,

I have never liked the corruption of today's religion, it is as if they are worn out with no room for new ideas.

they are what the buddhists call jelous gods ,intent on gaining the power of true gods , but frightened of loosing their position , thus they guard jelously forgeting to share the love and joy of true realisation .

I saw truth and decided to describe it, as i did so it became clear that this is why religions are originally made to liberate others.
thus to be shared .
"the cup of religion is rigid so it can hold the waters of spirituality"
If you have religion with out spirituality you have a shallow cult...
If you have spirituality without religion it becomes hard teach others....
as I was taught ....

"method without wisdom is bondage"

"wisdom without method equaly is bondage"

this instruction occurs in buddhism and it occurs in hinduism , where ever the wise have concidered the subject the same answer will be found :)

simply meaning that there is a need to ballance the dicipline of religious practices with the aquisition of wisdom through knowledge , the lack of either makes one alone oppressive and renders it fruitless .
in the same way wisdom should bring joy as without joy it is purely dry phylosopical speculation .

“To bring back the natural harmony that humans once enjoyed.

To save the planet from present practices of destruction.
To find and re-employ real truth.
To promote true balance between both genders.
To share and be less materialistic.
To become rid of prejudice.
To learn to be related.

To be kind to animals and take no more than we need.
To play with one’s children and love each equally and fairly.
To be brave and courageous, enough so,

to take a stand and make a commitment.
To understand what Generations Unborn really means.
To accept the Great Mystery
in order to end foolish argument over religion.”
such precepts are prety universaly held by most buddhists and hindus and most I am sure by many religions , the degree to which they are held reflects each persons understanding .

Ajah Dharma has few precepts and is a differant religion and has a differant meaning for each person who takes up its practice.
as the true meaning and value of our actions unfold as we progress ,
yes, there is much to be said for the upholding of moral principles :namaste

how many ajah are there ? do you have a likeminded comunity around you ?

may you go in peace
as the great spirit blesses your footsteps
Om Shanti[/quote]

om shantir shantir shantir :namaste

shivadas

Hello, Ajah is small and although it is dharmic. The Ajah work within a tribe system similar to a Wicca coven. As of now there are twelve in our first tribe, we hope more tribes will come into existence since the revealing of Ajah Dharma.
Ajah has a differ ant belief system than wiccans but wit luck wish to ride the "Wicca" wave into the mainstream... so to speak.

shivadas

12 in our immidiate tribe.... apparently there are Ajah in Australia, it could be one guy or a whole tribe, i dunno.

Adi Baba

Showing support to ajah brothers and sisters from around the world. My coven was a shakti wiccan group but now we are n ajah coven.

Adi Baba

I was called a "shakti wiccan" because I was practicing sanatana dharma (Hindu) and yoga through Wicca, I used a wiccan ritual framework, atheme and circles...

But with Ajah I just found out about it on this site originally, then followed the bread crumbs to an ajah website(forget the exact name its just saved to my bookmarks as 'ajah')

It is like all the enlightenment religions rolled into one and presented like Wicca is.
Guess ajahs most important beliefs are as follows
:areyoucra
There is one God who is all things. All things are one big ocean of energy, our brains label the various parts of god as differ ant things. But in truth all is one.
All transcendental awareness is the great spirit, he is the single self of all beings, he is called the one soul and the soul of God's
All imminent nature, and indeed all matter is mother nature, she is all nature, and is simply called the divine mother, and the body of God.

The mother and father are one and are inseparable.

All separation is an illusion created by the ego. Like in advaita philosophy.

Since God, the supreme self can be found with in, the holiest scripture is the heart... all written scriptures are"heard" from the heart and are 'the words of the heart'.

Other than the heart various Hindu, Taoist, and Buddhist scripture have been worked in at differ ant times. As all written scripture is considered more or less equal.
A ah believe that since all nature is our mother that the environment and nature is really important...

On the more superficial side Ajah make it a spiritual practice to grow out the hair, it is said to increase prana and is a symbol of naturalness which is valued.

Ajah believe pot is a holy sacrament but since its illegal it hasn't been made a mandatory thing to smoke... but at most gatherings we smoke...
Also ajah have simple duties to practice either constantly or daily like prayer meditation, or practicing loving someone...

That's a quick run through of Ajah dharma.

Adi Baba

One thing I like is that in Ajah enlightenment is a day to day continual process. The practice of which is called living in the way.
Everyday we choose to be enlightened or not, by seeing unity we are free, by seeing duality our chain are donned once more.

SageTree

Spiritual Friend
Premium Member
It's nearly impossible to find links on the net that point anywhere specific...

I don't meant to be a wiki-douche..... but how do something exist without ending up on wikipedia,
even as a shoddy reference sheet?

BSM1

What? Me worry?
I find your concept of God as everything coinciding with my truth concerning Divinity, and I agree with other points of your truth. However, when your start putting rules such as dietary restrictions and tonsorial admonishment on your belief, aren't you just setting yourself up as another religion. If so aren't you-- like other religions before you-- also on the road to dogmatic corruption?