• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Advice on Denominations?

omega2xx

Feel free to check out the Deism DIR. I have numerous posts there.

I don't have time to go there. I assume your opinion of the Bible is that is is not inspired by God and therefore not 100% accurate. Do you have the ability to determine which parts are inspired and which are not?

What denomination are you a pastor of?

Adamski

Alright, so some of you may have seen my past post. Well, over the course of that post to the post, my faith has grown considerably, so that's something. The problem is that I have been searching up on denominations of Christianity, and none that I have found seems to really fit with my beliefs. I am a believer in the mixture of science with religion. I believer in order to understand God's word, we must look at it from a rational perspective. I accept that we cant 100 percent know with truth that God exists, but I believe He does. If anyone has any denomination of Christianity that, even in some way, fits into these categories, I'd be really appreciative.

Follow God don't make your beliefs fit into what you think he is follow his truth that is why I am not part of a denomination but part of the church Jesus founded he Roman Catholic Church