• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Advertise. Yeah, You!

Rival

se Dex me saut.
Staff member
Premium Member
Hey everyone,

Please post in this thread and tell me what you are using to post (phone or pc etc. and with which browser). This thread will probably need to run for a few hours if what I think may happen happens. Post whatever you like, but all I really need to know is what device you are using. If you find you can't respond, let staff know and tell us what you are using.

Thanks.

Last edited:

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
Samsung tablet SM-T837P - Chrome Browser App version 74.0.3729.157.

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member
Could not respond using Chrome on PC, but am able to respond on my iPad using Safari.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
I use Laptop with Chrome, but normally adblock too, but that seem to not work on this page because i must pause the adblock when using this site. if not i am not allowed to post?? I do find that strange

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member
And finally Chrome on my iPhone. Using Safari again would be redundant since it worked in the iPad. This is probably redundant, too.

Salix,
Has too many toys

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
Chrome (Version 74.0.3729.169 (Official Build) (64-bit) on Windows 10 Pro 1803 build 17134.765 - No Ad blockers -

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member
It was my Adblock Plus that was preventing me from responding with Chrome.

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member
IE? You want a permaban or what?

The only thing I use IE for is to view the camera systems in my restaurants, as it's the only compatible browser.

It was on my PC and I decided to try it, so I think I should only receive a one month restriction at most.