• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

adhd, anyone familiar?

David T

Premium Member
Interesting as my grandson's behavior also presents symptoms of OCD. Its a must he wears his watch, and it must be on him before he leaves the house, when he could save time putting it on the way to school etc.

And mine lighter after reading yours!
She is awesome may you be so lucky!!!!! Peace!
27119-MMS-1541882856976-attachment1-output.jpeg

Rational Agnostic

Looking for suggestions. Our daughter and her 15 yr old son now lives with us. The biggest problem is his ability to sleep, very often up all night. He is on medication to help him focus during the day. It becomes a vicious circle as if he falls asleep at 4 or 5 in the am its an unbelievable struggle to get him up in time for school. Its difficult to determine how much is from the ADHA and how much from spoiled behavior. He is an honor student, but its amazing if he finishes a full week of school.

I have heard that exercise helps with it, but other than that I know nothing.