• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

About to be homeless and considering suicide.

Status
Not open for further replies.

robocop (actually)

Premium Member
It only makes it hard because some people just want to treat us bad.
Yes I have understood this all along. Also, don't forget that some Christians feel you are making it harder on them, what with the perceived intent to destroy humanity and all (for instance confusion about the garden of Eden). How do you feel towards the survival of the human race or anything else if you don't mind my asking?

Welcome back Frankenstein.

Cateau

Giovanni Pico & Della Barba Devotee
It doesn't matter anymore. Everytime I try to do something positive for myself, I get crushed. It won't stop. I'm obviously not allowed to suceed in this life.
Maybe u should not pay premiums and put it in the glass piggy....watch the persuit of happiness before u lose WiFi

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
@Goddess_Ashtara , there was nothing funny about my OP. You have issues and I'd appreciate it if you took them somewhere else. Stop trolling. I see you doing it on other threads, too. It's ****ed up and you need to stop.

GodsVoice

So I'm getting kicked out by my roommates. It's over something stupid and I don't feel like going into it. This is the third time this year I'm getting kicked out of somewhere. I'm dead broke and have nowhere to go. I know now that I have no friends irl and that no one really cares about me. The only person that really cared about me and loved me was my mom and she's dead. I'm just worthless garbage that screws everything up.

I was getting things together, too. I was going to start this employment program this week. But it doesn't matter now. I think I'm cursed. I had goals and plans. I had hopes and dreams. None of that is going to come true, no matter how hard I try. I'm scared to die and I love my dog, but I don't see a solution to this. It's either die or be out on the street in the cold, with no money or anything.

Most likely God is setting you up to gain some wisdom which can't be understood until you see the world as an illusion that cannot be real. He made me an alcoholic before he sobered me up. Then he really started showing me the world I thought was real until I learned how we were created with nothing but invisible thoughts.

Luciferi Baphomet

Lucifer, is my Liberator
Christians feel you are making it harder on them
How are we making it hard on them? They are the ones who like to force their religion on others. They tell people "if you don't accept jesus as your lord and savior you will go to hell." Like really? Such loving christians they are.

How do you feel towards the survival of the human race or anything else if you don't mind my asking?
I am not sure.

columbus

yawn <ignore> yawn
Most likely God is setting you up to gain some wisdom which can't be understood until you see the world as an illusion that cannot be real. He made me an alcoholic before he sobered me up. Then he really started showing me the world I thought was real until I learned how we were created with nothing but invisible thoughts.
No, what's most likely is that you are making stuff up and attributing it to god.
In the worst of the Prophetic Tradition.
Tom

GodsVoice

No, what's most likely is that you are making stuff up and attributing it to god.
In the worst of the Prophetic Tradition.
Tom

The religious Jews thought the same thing when they heard My servants talking about being created in an invisible realm.

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
Can you guys please take this religious conversation to another thread? I prefer not seeing this thread bumped over and over. Thanks!

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member
***Mod Post***

This is not a debate thread; please refrain from making argumentative posts in this thread.

Also, posts intended to get a rise out of another member or members may be moderated per Rule 3:

3. Trolling and Bullying
Where Rule 1 covers personal attacks, Rule 3 governs other behaviors and content that can generally be described as being a jerk. Unacceptable behaviors and content include:

1) Content (whether words or images) that most people would find needlessly offensive, especially when such content is posted just to get a rise out of somebody and/or is not part of a reasoned argument.

2) Defamation, slander, or misrepresentation of a member's beliefs/arguments, or that of a particular group, culture, or religion. This includes altering the words of another member to change their meaning when using the quote feature.

3) Antagonism, bullying, or harassment - including but not limited to personal attacks, slander, and misrepresentation - of a member across multiple content areas of the forums. Repeatedly targeting or harassing members of particular groups will also be considered bullying.​

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
@columbus you might want to reconsider.

2. Discussion/Dispute of Moderation
To ensure that members respect and abide by moderation decisions, and to respect the privacy and reputation of our members, there must be no discussion of the moderation of content or members in public areas. Furthermore, members whose content was acted upon (either edited or deleted) may not re-post the content anywhere on the forum without staff permission.

GodsVoice

Can you guys please take this religious conversation to another thread? I prefer not seeing this thread bumped over and over. Thanks!

I AM the giver of life, not some religious nut who doesn't understand anything written in the Bible. It makes no difference if you kill the body that you think is real because you were born in Me from the beginning of this program. All those people who have killed their bodies in the past have always been within Me, the MIND.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I avoid doing that.
It's when members insist on discussing their personal issues on the internet, but prefer not to see opinions they don't like, that I bring up the issue.
Tom
I think the lady posted a video of the death march. Opinion? Or a bad joke?

GodsVoice

No, you aren't.
Tom

I have always been the giver of life to the one who is typing this post. However, the plan is to kill all the flesh to end this first generation, then there will be new flesh for Me to give life to it. The flesh of man cannot do anything without Me, the MIND.

Status
Not open for further replies.