• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

About to be homeless and considering suicide.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
Have you considered fully the possibility that you might be able to make up with your roommates? You are a Satanist, no? And you are emotional about it. These two things might be hurting your relationship. Perhaps all your super friends on this board from super religions can help you make up. That's an alternative! If I can remember I'll be here tomorrow but you can call me.
I don't know if I can make amends with them. They already told the landlord. The landlord is the stepdad of one of them. I have no power here. The one who is getting me kicked out doesn't like me in the first place and I don't like him, either.

No, I'm not a Satanist. One of my roommates actually is, though. It's not about religion.

Rival

Si m'ait Dieus
Staff member
Premium Member
I'm sorry about this Frank, and this probably isn't what you or anyone else on RF wants to hear; but if you do commit suicide, there's a strong chance that the Saints and I will be waiting already for you to join us.

*Hugs*

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
So I'm getting kicked out by my roommates. It's over something stupid and I don't feel like going into it. This is the third time this year I'm getting kicked out of somewhere. I'm dead broke and have nowhere to go. I know now that I have no friends irl and that no one really cares about me. The only person that really cared about me and loved me was my mom and she's dead. I'm just worthless garbage that screws everything up.

I was getting things together, too. I was going to start this employment program this week. But it doesn't matter now. I think I'm cursed. I had goals and plans. I had hopes and dreams. None of that is going to come true, no matter how hard I try. I'm scared to die and I love my dog, but I don't see a solution to this. It's either die or be out on the street in the cold, with no money or anything.

I wonder that they can help and offer residence, money and education to 10,000 of the refugees
while it's hard for them to help some of the citizens who are badly in need for a help.

Be patient, you have already experienced such troubles in the past and you have passed them all,
so don't worry, this is life, sometime good days and some other times bad days.

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
I wonder that they can help and offer residence, money and education to 10,000 of the refugees

Thats for show up?
Thousand of billions of dollars spend in ME for nothing.
If I am instead of @Saint Frankenstein I would ask the help in refugees camps areas!

life is sucks in West, work or be homeless !

We had some mercy here,no one die for hungry or sickness, all give money for needed people.

We won't let someone suicide because of his/her miserable situation.

Last edited:

suncowiam

I don't know if I can make amends with them. They already told the landlord. The landlord is the stepdad of one of them. I have no power here. The one who is getting me kicked out doesn't like me in the first place and I don't like him, either.

No, I'm not a Satanist. One of my roommates actually is, though. It's not about religion.

Frank, what is it about?

Your base of living is the most important thing at the moment. I'm assuming you're on welfare and are qualified for section 8?

Perditus

へびつかい座
So I'm getting kicked out by my roommates. It's over something stupid and I don't feel like going into it. This is the third time this year I'm getting kicked out of somewhere. I'm dead broke and have nowhere to go. I know now that I have no friends irl and that no one really cares about me. The only person that really cared about me and loved me was my mom and she's dead. I'm just worthless garbage that screws everything up.

I was getting things together, too. I was going to start this employment program this week. But it doesn't matter now. I think I'm cursed. I had goals and plans. I had hopes and dreams. None of that is going to come true, no matter how hard I try. I'm scared to die and I love my dog, but I don't see a solution to this. It's either die or be out on the street in the cold, with no money or anything.
@Saint Frankenstein,

I know you are Catholic. Go to your church and tell them you need help. There are a lot of resources out there. They will help you find them.

Take care. :glomp:

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
If you don't mind me asking, how do you have access to a computer?
Huh? I have a smartphone and an old laptop. I don't see what that has to do with anything.
I'm sorry about this Frank, and this probably isn't what you or anyone else on RF wants to hear; but if you do commit suicide, there's a strong chance that the Saints and I will be waiting already for you to join us.

*Hugs*
My mom will be there, too. *hugs*

Are you collecting stuff again?
What? No.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Maybe you should start...collecting things? Just for...no reason? I don't know o_O
He had so much stuff (I hear) that he was overwhelmed with it in his last apartment. So......if he might have started to hoard things again, it would be an understandable reason why his room mates would want him out.

robocop (actually)

Premium Member
I think you should tell us your situation to see if we can help. There's nothing to lose and it couldn't hurt. The number one rule I know about survival is to suck it up. If you have any addiction, seek help. Addiction is a plague right now in the world... many people are addicted to things. This can be good because it might pull us together to solve each other's problems. By the way the number 2 rule I know is to ask as many questions as you can.

Aštra’el

Aštara, Blade of Aštoreth
Actually, the number one rule about survival is that you are number one no matter what; your survival comes before everything... before honor, before loyalty, before preference, before desire, etc

One does what one must do to survive, no matter the cost.

Smart_Guy

Premium Member
Don't call yourself names. You're not those.

Did you take my advise and sold your gaming consoles and put the pets for adoption?

Status
Not open for further replies.