• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Aboru Aboye Abosise

babalawos

Babalawo Orisha
Aboru Aboye Abosise

Am a Babalawo and Olorisa. Is there any Babalawo or Olorisa here in this forum?

I'm new here and getting acquitted with the forum. This is my first post on RF and I hope I'm welcome here?

Thank you

Attachments

• Babalawo.jpg
    Babalawo.jpg
    5.8 KB · Views: 0

Ingledsva

HEATHEN ALASKAN
Aboru Aboye Abosise

I'm new here and getting acquitted with the forum. This is my first post on RF and I hope I'm welcome here?

Thank you

I have no idea, but - WELCOME! :)

Laika

Premium Member
Aboru Aboye Abosise

Thank you

Hey there babalawos.

You're very welcome here and it is always good to have new people add different ideas to the forum. So far as I am aware there are no Babalawo currently active on RF, but we do have a sub-forum for African Mythology which may be of interest. It looks like there was a babalawo on the forum back in 2008. I hope you enjoy your time here on the forum and that we learn from each other. :)

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
Aboru Aboye Abosise

Thank you

Of course you are welcome. No running the gauntlet as what may occur in other forums.

babalawos

Babalawo Orisha