• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

A Thelemic response to Christian proselytisation

loverofhumanity

We are all the leaves of one tree
Premium Member
really well written response to a concerned group of Christians:

A Thelemic Response to Christian Proselytization — Thelemic Union

You seem to make a lot of sense. After all the journey to God is within.

The journey to God is said to be within within oneself according to Baha'u'llah. There are said to be seven stages or seven cities of the inner self one must traverse to find God within. Baha'u'llah calls them Seven Valleys and Four Valleys and He describes each in depth.

Here is a free copy of Seven Valleys for your organisation if you'd like. It's just pure mysticism.

http://www.bahai.org/library/author...lleys/seven-valleys-four-valleys.pdf?0e05daed

“Dost thou reckon thyself only a puny form
When within thee the universe is folded?

“O My Servant! Obey Me and I shall make thee like unto Myself. I say 'Be,' and it is, and thou shalt say 'Be,' and it shall be.”

Bahá’u’lláh. “The Seven Valleys and the Four Valleys.”

The First Valley

"If the travelers seek after the goal of the Intended One (maqsúd), this station appertaineth to the self—but that self which is "The Self of God standing within Him with laws."

Mindmaster

Premium Member