• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

A special request

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
Actually, Vince, you know that we're all "terminal" at some rate. Death will get us all somehow and at some time.....we just don't know when, either. :flower:

It truly is a wonder to be faced with the great equalizer, and then see so clearly just how beautiful every person, every sentient being, and every bit of scrap in this phenomenal world is. One of my absolute favorite quotes from a movie (if I may) is the monologue at the end of American Beauty:

... but it's hard to stay mad, when there's so much beauty in the world. Sometimes I feel like I'm seeing it all at once, and it's too much, my heart fills up like a balloon that's about to burst... And then I remember to relax, and stop trying to hold on to it, and then it flows through me like rain and I can't feel anything but gratitude for every single moment of my stupid little life... You have no idea what I'm talking about, I'm sure. But don't worry... you will someday.

I find comfort in these words and in this sentiment. I certainly hope others do, and especially you, Vince. :hug:

So on that note, may you be blessed with great fortune and happiness! :hug:

Peace,
Mystic

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
UPDATE!!! GREAT NEWS!!!

Hey, everyone - Vince just sent me this PM and gave me permission to pass the news along. I think it's time to have another piece of cake!! :clap2:

tcprowling said:
thank you again for thinking of me I do draw a heap of strength and am very touched and humbled that people from all around the world are thinking of me and lending their support.
At the present moment my days are very hickled pickled because no matter how well I try to plan my day there is always some appointment mix-up that comes along and throws it in a mess
I don't understand how all these appointment mix up occur, But the fault is
not mine!
This morning I got a phone call that said I had an appointment for today My
Diary tells me NO! it's tomorrow any rate it turns out I have to attend.
That's the only Bad news! the study group, the Doctors and therefore myself
are extremely happy with my progress. It was exclaimations of excellant all
round. Since starting the chemo, everything is doing what it's suppose to be
doing. The best news of all is that my legs have gone down. While this may
sound like a small thing, it does mean that the tumour has began to shrink
and the lymphatic system has began to flow again and this was exactly what
the doctors were hoping for. My mobility is still shot in that my legs do
not want to work any further then 100 meters But I can and do live with
that!
So in summary the doctors have given me the ok to make plans for the next
few week ends at least. LOL and as long as they keep making future
appointments for me I am very happy with that :). Please feel free to pass on this info to any members who may be interested and Once things settle down I'll be back posting my keyboard off the planet!LOL
Mwa

Vince

Vince, you're a darling and an inspiration to us all. We are truly blessed to be able to enjoy your presence!! :hugehug:

mrscardero

Kal-El's Mama
Glad to read that you are doing well and keeping strong.
Thank you for updating us on how you are doing.
You are always in our thoughts.
Thanks Heather for passing the information.

Now for that cake.
klopa9ji.gif

You know. If I was really baking all these cakes,
we would all be unable to leave our houses.

Vince.jpg

Mister_T

Forum Relic
Premium Member
That is excellent news! I'm happy to hear that you're having stellar progress Vince! Please keep us updated.

tcprowling

guys
thanks again for all your support
The old Spanish dancer will eventually have the last dance with me, but she is definitely going to have sore feet by the time that comes around
MWa
VJ

tcprowling

PS to my last re the cake... I don't care what type of cake it is provided it has lots of cream and chocolate in it LOL

tcprowling

For those who haven't caught on Spanish dancer is Ryhming slang for cancer and the dance is the life we live.
Sorry about putting that little piece of useless info there But I had a palliative nurse here to doy that couldn't make the connection until I explained it to her

tcprowling

Thank you all....your prayers and good wishes are working
Just got back from the doctor's everything is excellant. I swear that he was just about to open a bottle of champers to celebrate how pleased he was with my progress under this course of chemo. The pain in the leg is (in his opinion) is a good sign in that the glands have became inflamed because the (tumor is dying off). So he is pleased, I am pleased and the study and trial people are happy.

regards
Vince

mrscardero

Kal-El's Mama
happydance.gif

Glad to read that everything is going well.
Again, thank you for keeping us updated.
We are here for you. You are a strong person.
Take care. Read you soon!

kadzbiz

Glad to hear things are on the improve Vince.

For those who haven't caught on Spanish dancer is Ryhming slang for cancer ....

You're an Aussie, don't you use the term "Jack the Dancer"?

Thank you all....your prayers and good wishes are working
Just got back from the doctor's everything is excellant. I swear that he was just about to open a bottle of champers to celebrate how pleased he was with my progress under this course of chemo. The pain in the leg is (in his opinion) is a good sign in that the glands have became inflamed because the (tumor is dying off). So he is pleased, I am pleased and the study and trial people are happy.
regards
Vince

My cousin finally was overcome by cancer after many years of being a trial person in the Ohio cancer hospital. Great advances in treatments were gained because of his suffering and the generosity of the wealthy Saudi families that paid for all the cancer treatments of all those on the trials. My cousin Slavko was the last surviving original patient of the Saudi funded cancer research project that started over two decades ago I believe it was. I'm so glad I got to meet my cousin in '99. We were very close even though we were separated by so many miles.

Attachments

• Slavko Pizir Jnr.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 48