• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

A Rather Interesting Animated Documentary On The Clitoris

Skwim

Veteran Member
Why so obsessed with the topic of sexuality or sex related issues all the time @Skwim ?
Why the continual, aberrant concern with my interest in sex, Amanaki? It isn't as if we are going out on a date and you have to be concerned with roving hands is it? Or are you simply Erotophobic?

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
Why the continual, aberrant concern with my interest in sex, Amanaki? It isn't as if we are going out on a date and you have to be concerned with roving hands is it? Or are you simply Erotophobic?

Just a bit frustrating to see that topic a million times in RF. So i just asked. But i understand it's wrong to ask. Sorry

Skwim

Veteran Member
Just a bit frustrating to see that topic a million times in RF. So i just asked. But i understand it's wrong to ask. Sorry
Hey, RF has only one forum devoted to Evolution Vs Creationism and look how many threads have been created in it (2,149). Compare that with the number of threads created in RF's two forums devoted to sexuality. (1,449 (745 + 704))---hardly a "million times." And why would these frustrate you? Just what is it you're trying to do that threads on sexual topics is preventing you from doing? I'm sure you know you don't have to open them much less read them, don't you? Thing is, RF has seen fit to provide two venues for discussing sexual matters, and without any limits as to number of topics, just as it has with all the other forums it offers, so your complaint here speaks more to some personal hangup with sex than anything else.

Care to discuss it?

Doctor-is-In-Lucy-Peanuts.jpg

Last edited:

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Why so obsessed with the topic of sexuality or sex related issues all the time @Skwim ?
Hey, cut the guy some slack.
We don't challenge your interests which are made into threads.
Here's a topic of legitimate interest to a majority of people.
It's way better than his old guns & penises obsession.

Skwim

Veteran Member
Hey, cut the guy some slack.
We don't challenge your interests which are made into threads.
Here's a topic of legitimate interest to a majority of people.
It's way better than his old guns & penises obsession.

Yeah. I forgot all about

horsey-guns2presidential_t470.jpg

Thanks for reminding me about these people and their sorry plight. :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Skwim

Veteran Member
You aren't going to start bragging about how ginormous yours is again, eh.
Well, it is that, but I've learned that no one likes a bragger so I don't bring it up. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . at least no more than the occasion calls for. ;)

Dan From Smithville

What we've got here is failure to communicate.
Staff member
Premium Member
Personally, I am fascinated by the subject and the various aspects of it. It is the reason we are all here. How people view sexuality is fascinating. How it impacts our lives in so many varied and unusual ways is obvious. Like anything, too much is not a good thing, but we are adults and this is an adult topic. Well, for a while anyway.

I liked the video. It was an entertaining social commentary about one aspect of sexuality.

On the other hand, I can understand and respect those people that are less interested in public discussions of the subject. However, I would also encourage them to consider that some people find discussions like this be enlightening. It can open your mind to how others view a subject. That presentation of it may not be your cup of tea, but that can be addressed by ignoring the tea.