• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

a question avoided to explain by Jews and Christains

mohammed_beiruti

Sha'ul said in Roman 10:12-21 that Greek is the foolish nation

he said "For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him"...."But I say, Did not Israel know? First Moses saith, I will provoke you to jealousy by them that are no people, and by a foolish nation I will anger you,But Esaias is very bold, and saith, I was found of them that sought me not; I was made manifest unto them that asked not after me.

he belive that the kingdom will be given to another nation, as he considered that this nation is greece.

I think this is not accurate though, because greek nation is the nation of civilization an science,
even Sha'ul him self said:"1 Corinthians(1:22 )For the Jews require a sign, and the Greeks seek after wisdom: "
how can we consider Greek nation as foolish nation?!!

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
It's My Birthday!
It is clear that we are often provoked by fools. :yes:
it's confesion ? or insult ?
it's God see that you should be jeoalousy and provoked ,are you now discuss God willing ?
if God threat you to provoke you by foolish nation, that's mean that the foolish nation is become better than you ,at his view :yes:

Godobeyer

Premium Member
It's My Birthday!
Sha'ul said in Roman 10:12-21 that Greek is the foolish nation

he said "For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him"...."But I say, Did not Israel know? First Moses saith, I will provoke you to jealousy by them that are no people, and by a foolish nation I will anger you,But Esaias is very bold, and saith, I was found of them that sought me not; I was made manifest unto them that asked not after me.

he belive that the kingdom will be given to another nation, as he considered that this nation is greece.

I think this is not accurate though, because greek nation is the nation of civilization an science,
even Sha'ul him self said:"1 Corinthians(1:22 )For the Jews require a sign, and the Greeks seek after wisdom: "
how can we consider Greek nation as foolish nation?!!
great post brother :clap ....if the greek were foolish nation, how about the jews themselves ? hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
the history confirm that the greek had great civilation .
I guess they know well the truth , but they try avoid it , by make new senses to these verses .

Last edited:

Godobeyer

Premium Member
It's My Birthday!
But God would never abandon us, and would never make our covenant with another nation.
the verse in english one is very clear .
I know the translation mean not like the original one , that the fault which make sense changed

lets make the situation clear .
I ask you please , to post the orginal hebrew one , then we will translate it by google " word word "

hebrew letters ok ? and show us your source in the internet ok ?

McBell

mantra-chanting henotheistic snake handler
great post brother :clap ....if the greek were foolish nation, how about the jews themselves ? hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
the history confirm that the greek had great civilation .
I guess they know well the truth , but they try avoid it , by make new senses to these verses .

Your ratification skills are most impressive.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
It's My Birthday!
I am very happy that there is ignore list option allowed in this forum , the insect symbole will never shown to me hhhhhhhhh

Last edited:

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member
Do you think that ridiculing other posters will result in any meaningful debate? This thread could have been much better had you handled it in a calmer, more organized manner.

As a fellow Muslim, I'd like to say that the way you are handling this thread is very much promising to hit a dead end.

Please, brother, try not to make fun of others or partake in any ridiculing that might occur in this debate.

I hope you view my advice in a well-intended light, rather than taking it as arrogance on my part. :)

waitasec

Veteran Member
Do you think that ridiculing other posters will result in any meaningful debate? This thread could have been much better had you handled it in a calmer, more organized manner.

As a fellow Muslim, I'd like to say that the way you are handling this thread is very much promising to hit a dead end.

Please, brother, try not to make fun of others or partake in any ridiculing that might occur in this debate.

I hope you view my advice in a well-intended light, rather than taking it as arrogance on my part. :)

i agree. what is the point?
:shrug:

not nom

Translation Party

If you can not have it you is not lucky that you are trying to move to the disappointment which the number of days, I'm it, people have some, I doubt the city of God: I am around my stupid, I could not do a lot of people. Vanity and anger, angry that it is envy. The morning.​

"It is doubtful that this phrase will ever reach equilibrium."

Tarheeler

Argumentative Curmudgeon
Premium Member
Translation Party

If you can not have it you is not lucky that you are trying to move to the disappointment which the number of days, I'm it, people have some, I doubt the city of God: I am around my stupid, I could not do a lot of people. Vanity and anger, angry that it is envy. The morning.​

"It is doubtful that this phrase will ever reach equilibrium."

I'm just curious as to how the US got involved in that.

not nom

I'm just curious as to how the US got involved in that.

are you referring to Matthew 21:43 perhaps?

Therefore, I tell you, the kingdom of God is taken from your account should be given to the impact of the state.

hmm, I think there might be an "and" missing between "account" and "should" -- but with that it makes sense to me? I'm not sure what your question is :confused: