• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

A proposed solution for Young Earth Creationism

Tiberius

I’ve observed that faith has different meanings for people and sometimes the way the word
Faith is used is equivalent to wishful thinking, presumption, baseless. For example A person could say I have faith that I’m going to get a car or a house for free. I would ask did God tell you that because if He didn’t then it’s presumption. God has to speak and a person has to hear God speak before they can have faith. When God speaks and makes a promise to a person then they can either believe God and act on what He said (this would demostrare this person has faith) or that person can say I don’t believe God (this would demonstrate they don’t believe God) this would be unbelief or lack of faith.

I think that defining "faith" as "believing without evidence" works pretty well for both kinds of faith you mention.

I think that defining "faith" as "believing without evidence" works pretty well for both kinds of faith you mention.
As for myself my faith in God is based on what I’ve heard from God, what He has done in my life. My faith isn’t based on science, it’s based on my relationship with God.
This is how it seems to me what some people are communicating: Your parents told you how to live, that you were part of their family, they’ve clothed you and made promises to you and someone says they don’t believe you and can you provide proof, after all, we’ve interpreted our experiments to mean something different.

Last edited:

ecco

Veteran Member
When Adam and Eve sinned and disobeyed God it showed a lack of Trust in God, Satan basically said God was withholding something from them and couldn’t be trusted.

Your Omniscient God knew, long before He created them, that they would disobey Him. He built them knowing that they would disobey Him. Since He is Omniscient and Omnipotent, it was clearly His plan to be disobeyed.

ecco

Veteran Member
‭‭Deuteronomy‬ ‭8:1-20‬ ‭NKJV‬‬
This Law was a Tudor to lead them to Christ after Jesus came He instituted a New Covenant.
Do you think you could cut through that mass of words and show specifically what refers to a Coming Jesus?

ecco

Veteran Member
So God demonstrates His love towards us and proves to us He can be trusted, He wasn’t holding anything back because He gave His Son to die for us.

Aren't you one of those Christians who believes The Father, The Son, and the Holy Ghost are all one entity and have existed as one since before time itself began?

If so, then you must accept that the only thing that changed is that, for about 30 years one part of the triad took on a mortal persona. After about thirty years, that mortal persona reverted back to a holy spirit. In terms of eternity, 30 years is not even a blink of an eye.

Nothing died. There was no sacrifice for anything other than the blink of an eye - a toenail being clipped.

Your Omniscient God knew, long before He created them, that they would disobey Him. He built them knowing that they would disobey Him. Since He is Omniscient and Omnipotent, it was clearly His plan to be disobeyed.
I I think God is pretty wise and awesome be able to account for everyone’s free will decisions, let everyone know ahead of time what what He was going to do from Genesis to Revelation and accomplish His Plan.

Aren't you one of those Christians who believes The Father, The Son, and the Holy Ghost are all one entity and have existed as one since before time itself began?

If so, then you must accept that the only thing that changed is that, for about 30 years one part of the triad took on a mortal persona. After about thirty years, that mortal persona reverted back to a holy spirit. In terms of eternity, 30 years is not even a blink of an eye.
I would like to see where in the Scriptures you are making this leap that Jesus reverted back to a Holy Spirit? Where did you come up with this idea? What does the Scripture describe?

Do you think you could cut through that mass of words and show specifically what refers to a Coming Jesus?
Galatians 3 explains that:
“Therefore the law was our tutor to bring us to Christ, that we might be justified by faith. But after faith has come, we are no longer under a tutor.”
‭‭Galatians‬ ‭3:24-25‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

@ecco
Personally I find it very helpful to read the whole chapter or book and not just one verse here and there to get the meaning of Scripture. A chapter may seem like a lot but it is only a few chapters that I posted. Whether or not anyone agrees, disagrees, believes it’s true or not, I think it’s important to understand what’s being communicated in context.

ecco

Veteran Member
I I think God is pretty wise and awesome be able to account for everyone’s free will decisions, let everyone know ahead of time what what He was going to do from Genesis to Revelation and accomplish His Plan.

You are the first Christian I have encountered that agrees that God built A&E to intentionally fail.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Did earth O sciences human thesis all products science taken from one God O earth a stone body tell you to choose science?

No.

Who told you brother human?

His own person did.

Did visionary advice looking back to earths reactive conversion exist first as the image recording status.

A long time before your presence man as a state image and sound recording?

Yes.

Were you in that first original recorded image as the reaction? A vision a recorded event?

No.

So you then chose science. To react held non consuming God as any body on earth and converted consumed it?

Yes.

Breaking the law of space binding itself?

Yes. Non consuming.

Did you get irradiated?

Yes.

Did you physically change your bone body like God stone?

Yes. Confessed. Radiation went through his body by gas spirit of God.

Did you then get personally human man recorded by recording where a recorded ancient earth reaction was in vision?

Yes.

Were you then possessed by image recording falsely advised?

Yes. Confessed to reason why science human invented is a liar. Heavens status changed vision.

You have to exist first to be recorded.

Is recording a one of cause and state and cannot develop past its state?
Yes

So God image clouds angel like human images never developed into humans?

No.

Reason blue light sky natural light owns reactive causes clouds that disappear.

Reason cooling vacuum burning of gas falls out yet is cooled in same circumstance.

A cloud is balanced to just be a cloud science wisdom.

So you were never Satan a cloud angel?

No. I stand as a human walking on the ground with gods spirits.

Oxygen generation by nature garden in water holy heavens.

On the ground fallout spirit burning gases sacrificed my body human.

Who is Jesus in science?

A teaching from gods angels. Cloud changes.

Clouds not Jesus just clouds irradiated burnt gas fell out sacrificing life. Not Jesus.

Human man not actually Jesus was a human baby.

Reactive thesis reviewed titled Jesus.

Medical genetic summation. Life harmed review.

Stating Phi a thesis as Isis to edict the sis did it and said life of man sacrificed equated by letters with numbered factoring by intent...to re theory science said event equalled title name Jesus.

Equating notation some letters owned no given number factor.

Hence factoring itself a theme words owning numbers gave the answer as Jesus. Factoring itself equated a title.

Rationally.

Why the story weirdly stated was a numerical story that allowed the theist to prove humans using maths calculus caused it as human scientists using maths numbered calculations.

As correct advice why Jesus was a human man teaching how occult radiation chosen science by his brothers control had harmed life.

As you have to predict calculate science into re inventing consuming that space had stopped by natural law.

A rational reasoning. No human owns the mass natural presence the heavens.

No human was the name Jesus it is a teaching about why all the balances natural and highest first were human science changed sacrificed life.

As all the spatial highest cooled held forms supported natural life.

String theist liars. You own one strand of immaculate. You own one strand gases burning. You own one strand blue light gas.

Each formed presence is by mass evolution.

What lying in science meant.

Tiberius

As for myself my faith in God is based on what I’ve heard from God, what He has done in my life. My faith isn’t based on science, it’s based on my relationship with God.
This is how it seems to me what some people are communicating: Your parents told you how to live, that you were part of their family, they’ve clothed you and made promises to you and someone says they don’t believe you and can you provide proof, after all, we’ve interpreted our experiments to mean something different.

In that case, I can take them to visit my parents.

And have you been able to confirm that it was actually God and not just something you attributed to God? If so, how did you make this confirmation?
Yes, because He gave me His Spirit it’s like being born into His family and a birth certificate, supernatural ability and victory over the sin that controlled me for so long. Gave me understanding of the Scriptures. Made and kept His promises to provide for my family. As I read the Bible and fellowship with God in prayer, verses of Scripture come alive it’s like God speaking to situations and showing me what direction to go or an answer to a situation I’ve been asking Him about. If someone or something else delivered me I would say so. Those are some of the reasons and confirmations I have for myself.

Tiberius

Yes, because He gave me His Spirit it’s like being born into His family and a birth certificate, supernatural ability and victory over the sin that controlled me for so long. Gave me understanding of the Scriptures. Made and kept His promises to provide for my family. As I read the Bible and fellowship with God in prayer, verses of Scripture come alive it’s like God speaking to situations and showing me what direction to go or an answer to a situation I’ve been asking Him about. If someone or something else delivered me I would say so. Those are some of the reasons and confirmations I have for myself.

Yes, but that's still just assuming that your interpretation of that is correct.

Yes, but that's still just assuming that your interpretation of that is correct.
What I can tell you about that is all my questions about life, purpose, why I’m here, where I’m going have been answered by God. I was searching for the answers for a long time and never found them till I met Jesus Christ.

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member
What I can tell you about that is all my questions about life, purpose, why I’m here, where I’m going have been answered by God. I was searching for the answers for a long time and never found them till I met Jesus Christ.
Christians have been around for 2,000 years and never found any answers. Almost nothing was learned about geology, physics, chemistry, biology, &c till people stopped looking to the Bible for answers.

How is it that your acquaintance with Jesus gave you the answers when noöne else found them in the whole history of Christianity?

Wildswanderer

Veteran Member
I do know the Covenants and why they were different for the times/ people, if you don’t want to search those out fine with me. I’ve been reminded many times that you all know the scriptures already and it would come accross as preaching so if you want to have a one on one conversation we can probably do that or not.
I would not assume they actually know the scripture. Usually nonbelievers just know a few select verses, that they use out of context.

Tiberius

Lots of people say that about lots of different things.