• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

A prayer for my lecturer and his family

Mike182

Flaming Queer
I just received an email from the head of my department that one of my lecturers, Dr. Paul Fletcher, who was only in his late 30's or early 40's, died today from a heart attack. He was an amazing lecturer, wonderful teacher and tutor, passionate about everything he did.

I would like to offer prayers to his wife and 3 month old daughter tonight, they have lost a most wonderful man who loved them, and whom they loved. I am so sorry, i pray your spirits will find peace.

Charity

Let's go racing boys !
I will be praying too.........:sorry1: I have been through this several times with family members and I certainly understand the depth of their loss...........

Hema

Sweet n Spicy
I'm so sorry to hear that. :( My prayers and best wishes go out to him and his family.