• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

A Message To All Christians From An Iranian Shia Muslim

Khudayar

Iranian researcher and lecturer Dr. Ali akbar Raefipour and his message to the Christian brethren

In this video he tries to reach out to the Christians around the world and leave them an important Message about Islam from the Shi'a perspective. It could be beneficial for Christians to understand Islam and Muslims, especially shi'ite Muslims.

Hockeycowboy

Witness for Jehovah
Premium Member
I will watch your video later. It’s real late here; I’m very sleepy.
FYI....

I call myself a Christian (a follower of Christ). In fact, specifically, I’m one of Jehovah’s Witnesses.

But no matter what religion you are, first, you’re my cousin....and you’ve got my respect, on that basis alone.

Take care....my cousin!

Brian2

Veteran Member
Iranian researcher and lecturer Dr. Ali akbar Raefipour and his message to the Christian brethren

In this video he tries to reach out to the Christians around the world and leave them an important Message about Islam from the Shi'a perspective. It could be beneficial for Christians to understand Islam and Muslims, especially shi'ite Muslims.

Interesting video.
I think that part of the reason the West supports Israel is because we don't want to see a nuclear war start in the Middle East.

thomas t

non-denominational Christian

I wish you a pleasent weekend, Khudayar.

Dr. Raefipour speaks in common anti-Israel/ anti-Jewish clichés, I think.
See minute 12:30:
"because they (Isrelites) have the control over the economy lobby and the media lobby and they always finance the governments' and politicians' election campaigns [in the Western countries]"

You call Christians "brethren". Why are they suppressed in your country?
Terminally ill and 62—Christian convert faces prison in Iran - Open Doors USA

Treat them like brethren, please. Don't just call them that way.

Thank you.

@Tony Bristow-Stagg , @Trailblazer , I find it offensive to give a thumbs up to a post linking back to an openly antisemite video. Antisemite in the sense of anti-Jewish/ anti-Israel.

Last edited:

Khudayar

Anti-Semite or Anti-Jew or anti-Zionism are different things. In the ME, after the zionist entity, the Islamic Republic has the most jewish population. And Iranian Jews are anti-Israel. They practice their religion freely and they even have representatives in the Iranian Parliament.
Same goes for Christians. Iranian Christians (Armenians and Assyrians) practice their religion freely. But, when some person goes against the law of the land, commits treason and works for the enemy, acts as a spy, assassinates scientists, takes gun and shoot people, robs banks, etc. they have to be punished accordingly. It is not because they are sunnis, shiites, armenians, kurds they are punished. It is because they go against the law they are punished. So, there is no persecution against a religious or ethnic minority in Iran. (I remember a woman being tried in Iran some 3-4 years ago. For premeditated murder. Meaning that she bought a knife and the next day she killed her ex boyfriend. The secular "news" channels in Turkey claimed that because she wanted to protect herself against rape, she killed him. And they said "look how nasty Iranian regime is to judge the innocent woman". The Saudi websites claimed that because she was sunni she was punished by the "anti-sunni" Iranian regime. Kurdish seperatists claimed she was a Kurd. Christian "news" channels claimed she was Christian. So, you see, even though it has nothing to do with religions or sects; anti-Iran MSM always try to connect them to something irrelevant. The fact is; she killed him because he dumped her. She talked about her aim to her friend. People saw her buying a knife. And the man was stapped in the back. All these proofs. But, on the western news outlets, she is portrayed innocent, or a sunni, or a christian or something else.)
Please see this video; something the so-called advanced western countries won't be able to think of doing:
Would you let Muslim minorities in the West, have their own courts to abide by and give judgments according to the Islamic shariah in their own personal issues? Such as marriage, family disputes, divorce, inheritance, etc. Would you let Muslims to have their own courts and judge amongst themselves according to the Islamic Shariah? NOPE!
But in the Islamic Republic, sunnis, armenians, assyrians have their own courts and they can choose not to be judged by the majority shia Islamic shariah. Christians have their own courts to settle disputes amongs one another, and they judge according to the Bible.
See, it is unlike what the MSM tells you. Iran has more freedom for minoritiy religions more than any other country does.
Please see this video first:

Trump’s concern about Iran religious minorities worthless: Iranian Assyrian

Last edited:

Khudayar

Interesting video.
I think that part of the reason the West supports Israel is because we don't want to see a nuclear war start in the Middle East.
Interestingly enough Israel is the only regime that has NUKES in the ME and again the only regime in the ME that has not signed the NPT. On the other hand, Iran has signed the NPT, has inspections by the IAEA which clearly states Iran does not have or build nukes. Mora importantly Shia Islam sees WMDs as haram, secondly, NUKES are a threat for those who have it. Time will reveal this.
And again interestingly enough, West (the USA) is the only regime that has NUKED another country.
The USA imperialism wants power, and gives power to its subserviant regimes. Be it the zionist regime or the Saudi regime. The USA does not care about human rights, democracy, elections etc.

Last edited:

Harel13

Am Yisrael Chai
Staff member
Premium Member
But in the Islamic Republic, sunnis, armenians, assyrians have their own courts and they can choose not to be judged by the majority shia Islamic shariah
Do Jews have their own courts, too?

thomas t

Same goes for Christians. Iranian Christians (Armenians and Assyrians) practice their religion freely.
[...]Iran has more freedom for minoritiy religions more than any other country does.

Iran is one of the most important hells for Christians in this world.
"On 2 February 2018, four United Nations human rights experts said that members of the Christian minority in Iran, particularly those who have converted to Christianity, are facing severe discrimination and religious persecution in Iran. "
see Christianity in Iran - Wikipedia
For the persecution of Christians in Iran, countless sources and links can be provided, as opposed to mere anecdotal story telling, Khudayar.

The USA does not care about human rights, democracy, elections etc.
I disagree.

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
"On 2 February 2018, four United Nations human rights experts said that members of the Christian minority in Iran, particularly those who have converted to Christianity, are facing severe discrimination and religious persecution in Iran. "
I can provide sources and links, as opposed to mere anecdotal story telling....

I disagree.
It's hard for anyone who leaves Islam, in Islamic societies. They view it as a form of treason, basically. That's why they traditionally have the death penalty for it.

Khudayar

For the persecution of Christians in Iran, countless sources and links can be provided, as opposed to mere anecdotal story telling, Khudayar.

I disagree.

First of all, talking about a country that you have never been to, and judge them by your govt paid propaganda news channels is very interesting.
I don't care about countless western propaganda websites. All I care about is what the people living there says and I shared you a video about it. Like it or not, people are happy about the govt.
And your western regimes can't repeat the 1952 coup in Iran. They have tried for 40 years to topple the Iranian Govt and they can do nothing about it. And whether they like it or not, Iranian Islamic Revolution will spread and unite with other downtrodden nations, and save the world from the clutches of the western and eastern super powers.
Secondly, starting another thread, mentioning me is also weird. Who says I am interested in a debate? Unlike you I have a job, family to take care of.
Go spread all the Islamophobic things you want. I don't care. I am not bothered. Because to me, it is an advertisement. Thanks to you, people search and find the truth.

Khudayar

I just shared a video I like. And people move the thread and they like to divert from the topic. But I am not interested as I said before.
Except for a few sincere questions, like "do the jews have the same rights?". Of course they do.
You can look up a topic, just search it on the google by adding "presstv" "mehrnews" "irna" etc. in the end. So you can study the subjects with another outlook, listen to the "other" side and judge it fairly.
Though, as I said before, google censors many search results.
Maybe you can go to shiachat or some other websites and ask Iranians themselves.
Thanks.

thomas t

Germany does not try to topple anyone.
If you claim otherwise, please present a decent source. Generally, I don't believe hearsay.
First of all, talking about a country that you have never been to, and judge them by your govt paid propaganda news channels is very interesting.
First of all, Wikipedia is not publicly funded.
And Open Doors, where my first link came from, receives zero public funds. They are a private organisation.
All I care about is what the people living there says and I shared you a video about it.
so why can't newly converted Christians in Iran praise Jesus in public?
If you say they can... can you present a video showing their view point... very much in the way your Dr. Raefipur could present his view?

Go spread all the Islamophobic things you want.
These weren't islamophobic. I'm not islamophobic. I am not against Ishmael.
Secondly, starting another thread, mentioning me is also weird. Who says I am interested in a debate?
I mentioned you anonimously. So you don't have to feel the need to reply.

In general, I see it this way:
If you come up with your topics in a forum like this, debating your points is totally fine, I think.

If you don't want to debate, why open up threads posting videos then.

thomas t

Then tell me about 1952 coup in Iran.

Tell me why the USA supports and arms a family rule in Saudi Arabia to bomb Yemenis.
that wasn't the point, as I see it.
You said:
The USA does not care about human rights, democracy, elections etc.
that was a generic remark that could be read as a general rule.

BTW, I do think that it is one of Germany's biggest mistakes to help arm Saudi-Arabia, as you say.