• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

A kinder, gentler FH.

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
Hey, all.

I'm back from a brief exile (spanked for being mean), and going forward I will try to keep it nice and clean (like Trump's boots. Wakka wakka.), thus I'm attempting to change how I approach things with my posting habbits.
And in case I gave anyone the impression, I don't hate anyone here. Some of you frustrate the hell out of me, but I don't hate you. I would have a beer with y'all.

Left Coast

This Is Water
Staff member
Premium Member
Hey, all.

I'm back from a brief exile (spanked for being mean), and going forward I will try to keep it nice and clean (like Trump's boots. Wakka wakka.), thus I'm attempting to change how I approach things with my posting habbits.
And in case I gave anyone the impression, I don't hate anyone here. Some of you frustrate the hell out of me, but I don't hate you. I would have a beer with y'all.

Welcome back, FH!

:glomp:

SomeRandom

Still learning to be wise
Staff member
Premium Member
Hey, all.

upload_2020-5-18_14-58-27.gif

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
I actually liked you the way you were. Don't know why you are trying to change yourself when nothing was really negative. I wish you can be your true self, much cooler
Not changing who I am, just tempering my language and approach (particularly to stay within forum rules.) My thoughts, feelings, opinions, ideas, beliefs, etc. are still the same.
Thinking about it, putting people down isn't an effective way to get people to consider your point of view. If anything, antagonizing people only causes them to double down

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Not changing who I am, just tempering my language and approach (particularly to stay within forum rules.) My thoughts, feelings, opinions, ideas, beliefs, etc. are still the same.
Thinking about it, putting people down isn't an effective way to get people to consider your point of view. If anything, antagonizing people only causes them to double down
Toning down posts could be stressful cuz
this place will still be vexing. I recommend
making peace with the fact that posters will
hold loathsome views. The FH I've long
known can influence them for the better.

Btw, I know this is not easily done.
I still yell at inclement weather now & then.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Hey, all.

Welcome back.

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
Damn it, this is hard. How do you it? How do you gently pluck a **** flinging chimp from its branches and hold it close in a loving embrace?

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
"Be kind. For everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle." -- Plato (paraphrased)

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Before I genuinely tried to be a better person, I suffered from the delusion that being nice was the 'easy way out'.

That was about 28 years ago, and I still struggle many days.

Easy as pie.

Hellbound Serpiente

I am trying to be extremely kind to, but it's nigh-impossible when the world has brutalized you to a point that there's nothing left in your heart except bitterness and sorrow

I hope no one suffer the same way as I did and no one ends up becoming as evil as I am

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
I don't really consider my anger a path of destruction, but I am optimistic that when I get on feminizing hormones, they will be a cure that other meds weren't (though I wasn't taking the other meds for anger, but they were still suppose to have calming effects).

It seems to be human instinct to get angry when one has no control over a difficult situation. But, giving into anger makes one even further lose control.