• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

A gap in Genesis

Jayhawker Soule

-- untitled --
Premium Member
Eden as the last garden tempted: This can be concluded by Cain wandering and finding a wife. After the watcher angels corrupted the other humans in their own gardens they were made to wander just as Adam thus their civilizations were cunstrude before "the fall of man", in which Cain sought shelter. As is told by him telling God that "they" would kill him in the wilderness, he received a mark on his forehead to elude death which usually such markings are to keep demons at bay not people. It is clear that God had to recreate man in a garden segregated from the others just to have a creation after himself since everyone else was likely a nephilim. This explains why Satan is considered evil already as a snake in the garden, the first wave of fallen angels was by him, the second in the days of Noah was by Azazel, and soon we will be hit by a third wave. Adam wasn't created with his wife in this garden however, as stated in Genesis that "He created them male and female...", in this garden he was put in a slumber and had his rib taken out. Could God maybe have created him alone on purpose? To maybe avoid the watchers corrupting him through his wife as they did the other humans? Could the watchers have made Eve through genetic manipulation after themselves to hinder Adam? And from that point God just adopted Eve? I think this was the case. What do you think? It would explain the serpent seed theory, and would make sense as to why God put his DNA through the HS in humans usually in barren women like Isaac's mom, Sampson's mom, and Esau's mom to counter attack the enemy.
Huh?

Cateau

Giovanni Pico & Della Barba Devotee
Well I've been recently getting books like the nephilim agenda, the book of jashar, fallen angels, the dead Sea scrolls, the Vatican and project Lucifer/Cern, and the others of the like so that's where this rant comes from.

Jayhawker Soule

-- untitled --
Premium Member
Well I've been recently getting books like the nephilim agenda, the book of jashar, fallen angels, the dead Sea scrolls, the Vatican and project Lucifer/Cern, and the others of the like so that's where this rant comes from.
^ garbage in - garbage out

idea

Question Everything
Why yes, glad u knew what I was saying regardless of the typo, my Android changed the word, frivolous details shouldn't keep you from arguing, you might have stopped right when u were gonna make a great discovery lulz
Is it the soul that returns or the spirit? How could He not know one is more the question here b/c He is all knowing it's impossible for Him to not know us even before we are formed but it doesn't make us eternal

The soul is a combination of spirit + physical body. Our spirit is the eternal part of us.
There were two creations - a spiritual creation, and a physical creation - the generations of heaven (spiritual creation) and the generations of earth (physical creation) these two different creative periods are explained in genesis:

Gen 2: These are the generations of the heavens and of the earth when they were created, in the day that the Lord God made the earth and the heavens,
5 . And every plant of the field before it was in the earth, and every herb of the field before it grew:

We call God our "Heavenly Father" because He is the Father of our Spirits
  • you are children of the most High: Ps. 82:6 . ( Rom. 8:16 . )
  • spirit shall return unto God who gave it: Eccl. 12:7 .
  • he that giveth … spirit to them that walk therein: Isa. 42:5 .
  • Ye are the sons of the living God: Hosea 1:10 .
  • formeth the spirit of man within him: Zech. 12:1 .
  • we are the offspring of God: Acts 17:29 .
  • in subjection unto the Father of spirits: Heb. 12:9 .

All of us here became children of God before we were born on Earth.

Before this life, there was a council in Heaven - followed by a war.
Rev12:7 And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,

1/3 of the spirits followed Satan and became fallen angels, while the other 2/3's followed God's plan. The war was over free will - free agency. Satan's wanted to take away our free will and thus take away all of our pain and mistakes... God's plan involved the fall and our gaining a knowledge of good and evil with the ability to make mistakes, but also with the ability to make all of our own choices. The entire plan - from the atonement of Jesus - was in place before the world was formed... we were known before we came here...

• Son of man goeth, as it was determined: Luke 22:22 .
  • delivered by the determinate counsel and foreknowledge: Acts 2:23 .
  • determined the times before appointed: Acts 17:26 .
  • he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image: Rom. 8:29 .
  • purpose of God according to election: Rom. 9:11 .
  • God hath not cast away his people which he foreknew: Rom. 11:2 .
  • foreseeing that God would justify the heathen: Gal. 3:8 .
  • he hath chosen us in him before the foundation: Eph. 1:4 .
  • Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children: Eph. 1:5 .
  • God hath from the beginning chosen you: 2 Thes. 2:13 .
  • called us … before the world began: 2 Tim. 1:9 .
  • Elect according to the foreknowledge of God: 1 Pet. 1:2 .
  • Who verily was foreordained before the foundation: 1 Pet. 1:20 .
  • Lamb slain from the foundation of the world: Rev. 13:8 .

Jayhawker Soule

-- untitled --
Premium Member
^ garbage in - garbage out
Books r by no means garbage.
Some are not, many are, and an incoherent list of 'stuff' certainly is. Why not refer us to the three books that you find most credible and informative.

Cateau

The soul is a combination of spirit + physical body. Our spirit is the eternal part of us.
There were two creations - a spiritual creation, and a physical creation - the generations of heaven (spiritual creation) and the generations of earth (physical creation) these two different creative periods are explained in genesis:

Gen 2: These are the generations of the heavens and of the earth when they were created, in the day that the Lord God made the earth and the heavens,
5 . And every plant of the field before it was in the earth, and every herb of the field before it grew:

We call God our "Heavenly Father" because He is the Father of our Spirits
  • you are children of the most High: Ps. 82:6 . ( Rom. 8:16 . )
  • spirit shall return unto God who gave it: Eccl. 12:7 .
  • he that giveth … spirit to them that walk therein: Isa. 42:5 .
  • Ye are the sons of the living God: Hosea 1:10 .
  • formeth the spirit of man within him: Zech. 12:1 .
  • we are the offspring of God: Acts 17:29 .
  • in subjection unto the Father of spirits: Heb. 12:9 .

All of us here became children of God before we were born on Earth.

Before this life, there was a council in Heaven - followed by a war.
Rev12:7 And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,

1/3 of the spirits followed Satan and became fallen angels, while the other 2/3's followed God's plan. The war was over free will - free agency. Satan's wanted to take away our free will and thus take away all of our pain and mistakes... God's plan involved the fall and our gaining a knowledge of good and evil with the ability to make mistakes, but also with the ability to make all of our own choices. The entire plan - from the atonement of Jesus - was in place before the world was formed... we were known before we came here...

• Son of man goeth, as it was determined: Luke 22:22 .
  • delivered by the determinate counsel and foreknowledge: Acts 2:23 .
  • determined the times before appointed: Acts 17:26 .
  • he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image: Rom. 8:29 .
  • purpose of God according to election: Rom. 9:11 .
  • God hath not cast away his people which he foreknew: Rom. 11:2 .
  • foreseeing that God would justify the heathen: Gal. 3:8 .
  • he hath chosen us in him before the foundation: Eph. 1:4 .
  • Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children: Eph. 1:5 .
  • God hath from the beginning chosen you: 2 Thes. 2:13 .
  • called us … before the world began: 2 Tim. 1:9 .
  • Elect according to the foreknowledge of God: 1 Pet. 1:2 .
  • Who verily was foreordained before the foundation: 1 Pet. 1:20 .
  • Lamb slain from the foundation of the world: Rev. 13:8 .
But how come "the dead know nothing?" If the spirit leaves to be with Yah, and the spirit is who we are then it wouldn't make sense to say that, nor that we will be awakened at the second coming. If a spirit is breathed into man, wouldn't it be a soul that is who we are instead? Because the breath or spirit of Yah is what makes us "animate" and it would make sense His spirit was known before the formation of anything, but to assume that we were known before also is kinda trying to measure up to His son isn't it? B/c only he was there for the formation of the "high places" save for after the creation of the Malachim witnessing the creation of Earth. If we were spirit and not soul, wouldn't it make sense to say instead " but fear (Him) they who can destroy both flesh (body) and spirit." Instead of Soul? If something can be destroyed it is not eternal.

Cateau

Some are not, many are, and an incoherent list of 'stuff' certainly is. Why not refer us to the three books that you find most credible and informative.
None are at all, some might seem frivolous but even those types help you play devil's advocate and advance your take on many topics. Even the devil knows the Bible front and back, though I'm sure he agrees nothing with it and labeled it "garbage" it is only through knowing his enemy that he can manipulate the truth and we only through knowing his "garbage" can take out the lies from the truth to further make sense of the Bible in these such books. I'm only on book 4 out of 24 soooo I can recommend just yet. I have no favorite as of yet but the ones I did mention are intriguing as sure all the rest are.

Jayhawker Soule

-- untitled --
Premium Member
None are at all, some might seem frivolous but even those types help you play devil's advocate and advance your take on many topics. Even the devil knows the Bible front and back, though I'm sure he agrees nothing with it and labeled it "garbage" it is only through knowing his enemy that he can manipulate the truth and we only through knowing his "garbage" can take out the lies from the truth to further make sense of the Bible in these such books. I'm only on book 4 out of 24 soooo I can recommend just yet. I have no favorite as of yet but the ones I did mention are intriguing as sure all the rest are.
So you're interested in blathering about ideas drawn from books, most of which you've never read, but all of which you characterize as not at all credible or informative. Talk about worthless ...

Cateau

So you're interested in blathering about ideas drawn from books, most of which you've never read, but all of which you characterize as not at all credible or informative. Talk about worthless ...
What I wrote was concerning the 4 I did read. So it's not irrelevant, uncredible information. I have yet to read the others, as I am currently reading the fifth but I've read numerous articles concerning the same topic....want the titles to them too? One documentary I would recommend however, which is in tune to what the articles concerned and the books lead to is "Fallen Angels and the NWO."

Jayhawker Soule

-- untitled --
Premium Member
What I wrote was concerning the 4 I did read. So it's not irrelevant, uncredible information.
Just a quick note on English and logic:

The word "so" as used above is equivalent to the word "therefore." Your claim then becomes something like: "I read it therefore it's not uncredible."
Seriously? :D

idea

Question Everything
But how come "the dead know nothing?" If the spirit leaves to be with Yah, and the spirit is who we are then it wouldn't make sense to say that, nor that we will be awakened at the second coming. If a spirit is breathed into man, wouldn't it be a soul that is who we are instead? Because the breath or spirit of Yah is what makes us "animate" and it would make sense His spirit was known before the formation of anything, but to assume that we were known before also is kinda trying to measure up to His son isn't it? B/c only he was there for the formation of the "high places" save for after the creation of the Malachim witnessing the creation of Earth. If we were spirit and not soul, wouldn't it make sense to say instead " but fear (Him) they who can destroy both flesh (body) and spirit." Instead of Soul? If something can be destroyed it is not eternal.

The body returns to "the earth as it was", and the spirit returns unto "God who gave it" (Ecclesiastes 12:7). Although the body has no consciousness after death, the disembodied spirit continues to exist as a sentient being; retaining the ability to think, feel, and remember the knowledge acquired here in mortality. The body is not eternal, the spirit is.

Our Heavenly Father and Jesus were the greatest of the Spirits in our premortal life. Our Father in Heaven asked, “Whom shall I send [to be the Savior]?” Jesus Christ answered, “Here am I, send me” (Abraham 3:27). He was the Father’s “Beloved and Chosen from the beginning” (Moses 4:2) and was always meant to fulfill this role. But Lucifer interrupted and offered himself along with a proposal that would have destroyed the agency of man and exalted Lucifer above the throne of God (see Moses 4:1–4). Heavenly Father responded, “I will send the first” (Abraham 3:27). Lucifer rebelled and became known as Satan. Without our Father and the Savior we would have remained spirits forever - never to gain a physical body, or learn what we needed to grow and progress - without the possibility of the resurrection (where spirit is united again with physical body never to be separated.)

Cateau

The word "so" as used above is equivalent to the word "therefore." Your claim then becomes something like: "I read it therefore it's not uncredible."

DIDNT realize I was here for English, maybe I could do with a quick note on religious dogma ....which I'd rather. I mean that while of course while I can't agree with e v e r t h i n g an author puts out, I do believe what is being said makes sense for the "bigger picture" in which came my rationale. Credible in that they are theologians and have a doctoral degree but that it is true only upon investigation can that be found out. "To each his own conscience" but I'd rather not throw out something as garbage without first inspecting it carefully for what one considers garbage another concludes its gold, beauty is in the eye of the beholder but not truth.....it is just if you have ears to hear it and eyes to see it but a discerning mind to confirm it as such which is why I'm choosing to explore it and construct explanations until I can decipher an answer for my questions.​

Cateau

The body returns to "the earth as it was", and the spirit returns unto "God who gave it" (Ecclesiastes 12:7). Although the body has no consciousness after death, the disembodied spirit continues to exist as a sentient being; retaining the ability to think, feel, and remember the knowledge acquired here in mortality. The body is not eternal, the spirit is.

Our Heavenly Father and Jesus were the greatest of the Spirits in our premortal life. Our Father in Heaven asked, “Whom shall I send [to be the Savior]?” Jesus Christ answered, “Here am I, send me” (Abraham 3:27). He was the Father’s “Beloved and Chosen from the beginning” (Moses 4:2) and was always meant to fulfill this role. But Lucifer interrupted and offered himself along with a proposal that would have destroyed the agency of man and exalted Lucifer above the throne of God (see Moses 4:1–4). Heavenly Father responded, “I will send the first” (Abraham 3:27). Lucifer rebelled and became known as Satan. Without our Father and the Savior we would have remained spirits forever - never to gain a physical body, or learn what we needed to grow and progress - without the possibility of the resurrection (where spirit is united again with physical body never to be separated.)
Makes sense, I recently read in a booklet about St. Michael that it was the case what you say, but what the gnostics say concerning this matter is that it was unjust to be given a physical body in the first place.... to trap a soul in a weak encapsulate. It would be unfair given that upon creation they were not given immortality, instead they went about as mortals until their fall.....wouldn't the Father have been a tyrant as the gnostics say unless the soul is not immortal to accommodate the body instead of be the slave of it. Which it becomes assuming it is immortal in a mortal body, it just doesn't add up that it is immortal nor that we were set up to fall, that's too akin to what the gnostics say in implementing that the Father is evil, that's just what you are saying also.

Cateau

Eden as the last garden tempted: This can be concluded by Cain wandering and finding a wife. After the watcher angels corrupted the other humans in their own gardens they were made to wander just as Adam thus their civilizations were cunstrude before "the fall of man", in which Cain sought shelter. As is told by him telling God that "they" would kill him in the wilderness, he received a mark on his forehead to elude death which usually such markings are to keep demons at bay not people. It is clear that God had to recreate man in a garden segregated from the others just to have a creation after himself since everyone else was likely a nephilim. This explains why Satan is considered evil already as a snake in the garden, the first wave of fallen angels was by him, the second in the days of Noah was by Azazel, and soon we will be hit by a third wave. Adam wasn't created with his wife in this garden however, as stated in Genesis that "He created them male and female...", in this garden he was put in a slumber and had his rib taken out. Could God maybe have created him alone on purpose? To maybe avoid the watchers corrupting him through his wife as they did the other humans? Could the watchers have made Eve through genetic manipulation after themselves to hinder Adam? And from that point God just adopted Eve? I think this was the case. What do you think? It would explain the serpent seed theory, and would make sense as to why God put his DNA through the HS in humans usually in barren women like Isaac's mom, Sampson's mom, and Esau's mom to counter attack the enemy.

Seems the third wave was by Samyaza so I mean there will be a 4th wave, some speculate without a falling out of more Malachim and physical contact for brooding but with the blending of genes and technology to form the Antichrist, which is where the conspiracy of using the infamous shroud of Turin for procreating the beast comes from.

idea

Question Everything
Makes sense, I recently read in a booklet about St. Michael that it was the case what you say, but what the gnostics say concerning this matter is that it was unjust to be given a physical body in the first place.... to trap a soul in a weak encapsulate. It would be unfair given that upon creation they were not given immortality, instead they went about as mortals until their fall.....wouldn't the Father have been a tyrant as the gnostics say unless the soul is not immortal to accommodate the body instead of be the slave of it. Which it becomes assuming it is immortal in a mortal body, it just doesn't add up that it is immortal nor that we were set up to fall, that's too akin to what the gnostics say in implementing that the Father is evil, that's just what you are saying also.

It's true -it was unjust to be given a physical body in the first place, which is why Adam and Eve in their perfect state did not have children. It was a transgression to bring children into the world, but a necessary transgression. God is not evil - there is only one way to progress - if there was an easier way, God would have used it. The choice is to either be eternally trapped in a state without knowledge and wisdom, or to come to this imperfect world for a short - very short - time through which we gain experience that allows us to know the good from the evil.

11 For it must needs be, that there is an opposition in all things. If not so, my firstborn in the wilderness, righteousness could not be brought to pass, neither wickedness, neither holiness nor misery, neither good nor bad. Wherefore, all things must needs be a compound in one; wherefore, if it should be one body it must needs remain as dead, having no life neither death, nor corruption nor incorruption, happiness nor misery, neither sense nor insensibility.
12 Wherefore, it must needs have been created for a thing of naught; wherefore there would have been no purpose in the end of its creation. Wherefore, this thing must needs destroy the wisdom of God and his eternal purposes, and also the power, and the mercy, and the justice of God.
13 And if ye shall say there is no law, ye shall also say there is no sin. If ye shall say there is no sin, ye shall also say there is no righteousness. And if there be no righteousness there be no happiness. And if there be no righteousness nor happiness there be no punishment nor misery. And if these things are not there is no God. And if there is no God we are not, neither the earth; for there could have been no creation of things, neither to act nor to be acted upon; wherefore, all things must have vanished away.
14 And now, my sons, I speak unto you these things for your profit and learning; for there is a God, and he hath created all things, both the heavens and the earth, and all things that in them are, both things to act and things to be acted upon.
15 And to bring about his eternal purposes in the end of man, after he had created our first parents, and the beasts of the field and the fowls of the air, and in fine, all things which are created, it must needs be that there was an opposition; even the forbidden fruit in opposition to the tree of life; the one being sweet and the other bitter.
16 Wherefore, the Lord God gave unto man that he should act for himself. Wherefore, man could not act for himself save it should be that he was enticed by the one or the other. - 2 Nephi

The elements are eternal, and spirit and element, inseparably connected, receive a fulness of joy

the resurrection - reuniting of the spirit body with the physical body of flesh and bones after death. After resurrection, the spirit and body will never again be separated, and the person will become immortal. Every person born on earth will be resurrected because Jesus Christ overcame death (1 Cor. 15:20–22).

• A spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have:Luke 24:39;
  • The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God:Rom. 8:16;
  • Glorify God in your body, and in your spirit:1 Cor. 6:20;
  • This body is the body of my spirit:Ether 3:16;
  • Man is spirit:D&C 93:33;
  • Christ ministered to the righteous spirits in paradise:D&C 138:28–30; ( 1 Pet. 3:18–19; )
  • Ye were born into the world by water, and blood, and the spirit:Moses 6:59;
  • He stood among those that were spirits:Abr. 3:23;

Last edited:

idea

Question Everything

Here is a link for you:
http://www.pseudepigrapha.com/

I think it's fascinating to read all of the different accounts out there.

Cateau

It's true -it was unjust to be given a physical body in the first place, which is why Adam and Eve in their perfect state did not have children. It was a transgression to bring children into the world, but a necessary transgression. God is not evil - there is only one way to progress - if there was an easier way, God would have used it. The choice is to either be eternally trapped in a state without knowledge and wisdom, or to come to this imperfect world for a short - very short - time through which we gain experience that allows us to know the good from the evil.

11 For it must needs be, that there is an opposition in all things. If not so, my firstborn in the wilderness, righteousness could not be brought to pass, neither wickedness, neither holiness nor misery, neither good nor bad. Wherefore, all things must needs be a compound in one; wherefore, if it should be one body it must needs remain as dead, having no life neither death, nor corruption nor incorruption, happiness nor misery, neither sense nor insensibility.
12 Wherefore, it must needs have been created for a thing of naught; wherefore there would have been no purpose in the end of its creation. Wherefore, this thing must needs destroy the wisdom of God and his eternal purposes, and also the power, and the mercy, and the justice of God.
13 And if ye shall say there is no law, ye shall also say there is no sin. If ye shall say there is no sin, ye shall also say there is no righteousness. And if there be no righteousness there be no happiness. And if there be no righteousness nor happiness there be no punishment nor misery. And if these things are not there is no God. And if there is no God we are not, neither the earth; for there could have been no creation of things, neither to act nor to be acted upon; wherefore, all things must have vanished away.
14 And now, my sons, I speak unto you these things for your profit and learning; for there is a God, and he hath created all things, both the heavens and the earth, and all things that in them are, both things to act and things to be acted upon.
15 And to bring about his eternal purposes in the end of man, after he had created our first parents, and the beasts of the field and the fowls of the air, and in fine, all things which are created, it must needs be that there was an opposition; even the forbidden fruit in opposition to the tree of life; the one being sweet and the other bitter.
16 Wherefore, the Lord God gave unto man that he should act for himself. Wherefore, man could not act for himself save it should be that he was enticed by the one or the other. - 2 Nephi

The elements are eternal, and spirit and element, inseparably connected, receive a fulness of joy

the resurrection - reuniting of the spirit body with the physical body of flesh and bones after death. After resurrection, the spirit and body will never again be separated, and the person will become immortal. Every person born on earth will be resurrected because Jesus Christ overcame death (1 Cor. 15:20–22).

• A spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have:Luke 24:39;
    • The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God:Rom. 8:16;
    • Glorify God in your body, and in your spirit:1 Cor. 6:20;
    • Ye were born into the world by water, and blood, and the spirit:Moses 6:59;
    • He stood among those that were spirits:Abr. 3:23;
Do u mean Satan's argument was there was no god and god sent us to be in bodies to prove to them that there is good because there is bad, bitter because there is sweet, etc and only through those opposites could He prove himself to be who He said? Is that why we experience deja vu then? Because we already once were, not that we already lived moments but already had lived? It gets into uncharted waters though that line of thinking because of the past lives etc stuff which confuses one easily. Usually preachers teach against these ideas.

Cateau

idea

Question Everything
Do u mean Satan's argument was there was no god and god sent us to be in bodies to prove to them that there is good because there is bad, bitter because there is sweet, etc and only through those opposites could He prove himself to be who He said? Is that why we experience deja vu then? Because we already once were, not that we already lived moments but already had lived? It gets into uncharted waters though that line of thinking because of the past lives etc stuff which confuses one easily. Usually preachers teach against these ideas.

In the war in heaven - Satan wanted to eliminate pain by taking away everyone's free agency. He promised to save everyone at the expense of no one being able to choose anything for themselves. Satan wanted to glorify himself and pretty much make the rest of us mindless slaves. God's plan was to allow all of the spirits the choice to come to Earth, the choice to experience life with the good and the bad - and then after we had the experience to make an informed choice on everything, we could then choose the path of God/Love/sacrifice/Faith , or after this life we can also choose not to follow God.

Kind of like asking "would you rather eat a Kiwano or a Durian?" It's impossible to make a choice if you have never tasted them - you can listen to what others say about it, see what the things look like - but until you put them in your mouth and chew, and have the real ability to choose either of them - then it's impossible to know.... Until gaining a body, and actually experiencing both good and bad, that is what puts all of us in the position to make an informed decision on how we really want to spend eternity.

I don't believe in an infinite number of lives - just one life here in mortality, the basic progression is:

Spirits choose to either follow Satan or become children of God in premortal life → spirits who choose to follow God are born on Earth to gain a physical body and experience good and evil → pass back into the spiritual realm to temporary state of prison/paradise (those who gained a tesimony in this life, vs. those who are still learning and still need to be baptized) → resurrected into one of three kingdoms - Sun, moon, stars - 1Cor15, or not resurrected (outer darkness )

There is a veil between this life and the premortal world so that we do not remember before our birth. Part of this life is a test, to see what we would do on our own, what our true nature is under it all, and we need to be on our own for a bit to unveil this part of ourselves. The highest degrees of glory include becoming responsible for taking other spirits through their own journey which is not something you would want entrusted to just anyone...

Do u know which if any mentions the golem?
I rlly liked the Bhagavad-Gita though it has no place in the link u sent me to

I'm not sure about golems - have to ask someone who is Jewish about that. I really like the Bhagavad-Gita too -

D&C 93:29 – Man was also in the beginning with God. Intelligence, or the light of truth, was not created or made, neither indeed can be.
The Bhagavad Gita – There never has been a time when you . . . have not existed, nor will there be a time when we will cease to exist.The body is mortal, but he who dwells in the body is immortal and immeasurable.