• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

80's Nostalgia.

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
That's because they were a 70's band...

Yes the band began in 1970, but actually they really reached their peak in the 1980's with hits like Legs. . The same bearded band plays today, which is a record continuous playing band at 50 years in 2020..

Last edited:

BSM1

What? Me worry?
Yes the band began in 1970, but actually they really reached their peak in the 1980's with hits like Legs. . The same bearded band plays today, which is a record continuous playing band at 50 years in 2020..

Uhhhh..."La Grange"... No matter how you slice it, they came out of the 70's and they didn't change just to please the crowds. Ergo: A 70's band...

The Reverend Bob

Fart Machine and Beastmaster
Big hair, puffy sleeves and padded shoulders?

eeww.
I remember. Everybody dressed like this and the dudes had mullets:

51NWGa5R9lL._SX466_.jpg

Jennifer Connelly, may she rest in peace

dianaiad

Okay, just the hair part. How about parachute pants and neon colored...everything?

(grin)

Y'know, during the 80's I was too busy raising five kids. I pretty much ignored it all.

When I WAS forcibly reminded that there was a world of fashion out there, it was, oh, stuff like Diana's wedding gown and stuff like that. Then I just shook my head and went hermit again. ;)