• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

8,000 Posts!!!! Feathers!!!!

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Feathers has racked up more than 8,000 posts! Please feel free to congratulate Feathers on her service to all the members of RF by bringing her compassion, gentleness, kindness, decency, intelligence, wit, humor and tuna to the forum! She's one of a kind (as are we all, of course)!

Hehehe... I used a lot of exclamation marks in the title because she frowns on their excessive use. Hehehe *prepares to duck tuna*

Buttercup

Veteran Member
Wow Feathers!!!!! 8,000 Posts!!!! That's Awesome!!!! Heehee, sorry, couldn't resist.....

Congratulations and I look forward to reading many more of your contributions....:)

Mike182

Flaming Queer
:eek: :woohoo:

well, as they say in the ant-arctic, it's the early feathers that catches the oily tuna! :tuna:

QTpi

Mischevious One
That's awesome, Feathers!!!!! Congratulations! I second all those nice things Phil said about you. :hug: Now for some happy dancing!!!!!

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
Huge hugs, Meggie! Congratulations! Here's to the next 8000!:hug:

Mike182

Flaming Queer
jeffrey said:
WOW! All with great content, with only about 2% tuna striking! Way to post! :D

your 2% must be smaller than my 2% jeff, cus i see a lot of tuna-striking!

ChrisP

Veteran Member
Congrats Miss Feathers! Couldn't have happened to anyone nicer!!!

Because such a person does not exist!!! :D

Congrats from Ashley too, who's still in self-imposed isolation :p

evearael

That's wonderful! You make such lovely posts... full of warmth and kindness for all (with the exception of the occassional fish smacking, but that's in their best interest, so...). :)

Feathers in Hair

World's Tallest Hobbit
I'm so happy! Thanks, guys! I didn't notice the count was up there already!

And Phil, while I (of course) frown on excessive exclamation marks, I think they can be excused for this occasion. ;)

I really appreciate your sweet words, as they mean more to me than I can say, but I should come right out and state that I think it's you guys that should be praised. You inspire only the best in people, and I would not be the person I am but for you being who you are. :hug: (And I'm so happy, I don't care if that made sense!)

mrscardero

Kal-El's Mama
CO-154.jpg