• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

7 Superpowers Offered to Scientologists

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member
I'm not endorsing the fact of anything claim here. This is just an FYI for those folks looking for superpowers.

7 Superpowers Available to Scientologists

1. Immunity from Physical Ailment
2 & 3. Psychic Abilities and Super Intelligence
4. Super Senses
5. Telekenesis, Mind-Control, and a Universal Stopwatch
6. Controlling the People Around You
7. Become Like a God and Create Your Own World

Number 6, yes I had a class on controlling people. It was about using tone 40 intention.
Also there was the claimed ability to as-is something. That if you could see the true nature of some thing, you could make it disappear.:eek:

Last edited:

fantome profane

Anti-Woke = Anti-Justice
Premium Member
I'm not endorsing the fact of anything claim here. This is just an FYI for those folks looking for superpowers.

4. Super Senses

Number 6, yes I had a class on controlling people. It was about using tone 40 intention.
Also there was the claimed ability to as-is something. That if you could see the true nature of some thing, you could make it disappear.:eek:
Cool :cool:

Vee

Premium Member

4. Super Senses

Good for them, I suppose :rolleyes:

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.

4. Super Senses

Must only apply to McCavage.

Secret Chief

nirvana is samsara

4. Super Senses

But can it make you a better actor?

Suave

Simulated character

4. Super Senses

Pffft.!..Scientology has nothing over Christian Matrixism regarding super powers, which according to Christian Matrixism could be obtained by people utilizing artificial intelligence and technologically advanced super computers.

According to Christian Matrixism, the steps to having eternal life are 1. Brain-Computer Interfaces 2. Replacement of Brain Neurons with Synthetic Circuitry 3. Built Simulations 4. Permanent Residency within the Matrix.

Suave

Simulated character
And what exactly is a Christian Matrixist?

Christian Matrixism has God pegged as being a sims controller, a reality based virtual reality programmer of human consciousness. Jesus Christ is God's incarnated character who was resurrected in virtual reality.

Our genetic code's creator has left this mathematical pattern in our genetic code conveying to us Christian Matrixists the symbol of an Egyptian triangle as well as the number 37 embedded in our genetic code.
Eight of the canonical amino acids can be sufficiently defined by the composition of their codon's first and second base nucleotides. The nucleon sum of these amino acids' side chains is 333 (=37 * 3 squared), the sun of their block nucleons (basic core structure) is 592 (=37 * 4 squared), and the sum of their total nucleons is 925 (=37 * 5 squared ). With 37 factored out, this results in 3 squared + 4 squared = 5 squared, which is representative of an Egyptian triangle.

According to Christian Matrixism, The Egyptian triangle depicted in our genetic code is symbolic of God's three characters, the Trinity, revealed to us simulated beings,. The mathematical pattern of the number 37 being used as a key factor for conveying an Egyptian triangle is linked to the gematria value of 37 appearing in the Hebrew language of Genesis 1:1.

You shall have no gods before the creator of the heavens and earth, life's creator!

genesis%2B11%2Bvalues.png

According to Christian Matrixism, there are signs of us living in a simulation:

1. Crude simulations and virtual realities have already been simulated by computers .
A study conducted by Henry Markram and his team at the Blue Brain project have successfully simulated elements of a rat’s neocortical column, a complex layer of brain tissue common to all mammalian species. " Henry Markram at the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology in Lausanne and his team built their model based on experimental measurements of rat brain slices. The simulation represents roughly 37 million synapses, or neuronal connections, in the brain region that receives sensory information from the whiskers and other parts of the body. Using the model, the team simulated rat whisker movement and saw similar neuronal responses to those observed in rat experiments."

Computer model of rat-brain part - Nature.

I realize a computer simulation of a rat's neocortical column is nowhere near the complexity of a computer simulation of an entire living human brain, but this does demonstrate at least a bit of progress so far being made towards an entire human brain's consciousness being simulated by a computer.

Perhaps when scientists have figured out how to read the actual results of a consciousness simulation, then the simulation hypothesis will become a widely accepted theory.

2. Wave-function collapse - Matter exists as a probability wave that collapses to a particle upon observation. Wave-function collapse would be expected in a simulated reality, because computational resources would be conserved by only simulating observed matter.

3. Matrix glitches - Paranormal phenomenon might happen in a simulation where the rules governing the simulation are disrupted or changed

4 Compromises in simulation algorithms - The human mind and the internet use very similar algorithms or methods to manage the flow of information., these methods often take short cuts to conserve energy or conserve computational resources, this might be expected in a computer simulation.

Study: Internet, Human Brain Use Similar Algorithms to Process Info

5. Computer code found in string theory.

Vee

Premium Member
Christian Matrixism has God pegged as being a sims controller, a reality based virtual reality programmer of human consciousness. Jesus Christ is God's incarnated character who was resurrected in virtual reality.

Our genetic code's creator has left this mathematical pattern in our genetic code conveying to us Christian Matrixists the symbol of an Egyptian triangle as well as the number 37 embedded in our genetic code.
Eight of the canonical amino acids can be sufficiently defined by the composition of their codon's first and second base nucleotides. The nucleon sum of these amino acids' side chains is 333 (=37 * 3 squared), the sun of their block nucleons (basic core structure) is 592 (=37 * 4 squared), and the sum of their total nucleons is 925 (=37 * 5 squared ). With 37 factored out, this results in 3 squared + 4 squared = 5 squared, which is representative of an Egyptian triangle.

According to Christian Matrixism, The Egyptian triangle depicted in our genetic code is symbolic of God's three characters, the Trinity, revealed to us simulated beings,. The mathematical pattern of the number 37 being used as a key factor for conveying an Egyptian triangle is linked to the gematria value of 37 appearing in the Hebrew language of Genesis 1:1.

You shall have no gods before the creator of the heavens and earth, life's creator!

genesis%2B11%2Bvalues.png

According to Christian Matrixism, there are signs of us living in a simulation:

1. Crude simulations and virtual realities have already been simulated by computers .
A study conducted by Henry Markram and his team at the Blue Brain project have successfully simulated elements of a rat’s neocortical column, a complex layer of brain tissue common to all mammalian species. " Henry Markram at the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology in Lausanne and his team built their model based on experimental measurements of rat brain slices. The simulation represents roughly 37 million synapses, or neuronal connections, in the brain region that receives sensory information from the whiskers and other parts of the body. Using the model, the team simulated rat whisker movement and saw similar neuronal responses to those observed in rat experiments."

Computer model of rat-brain part - Nature.

I realize a computer simulation of a rat's neocortical column is nowhere near the complexity of a computer simulation of an entire living human brain, but this does demonstrate at least a bit of progress so far being made towards an entire human brain's consciousness being simulated by a computer.

Perhaps when scientists have figured out how to read the actual results of a consciousness simulation, then the simulation hypothesis will become a widely accepted theory.

2. Wave-function collapse - Matter exists as a probability wave that collapses to a particle upon observation. Wave-function collapse would be expected in a simulated reality, because computational resources would be conserved by only simulating observed matter.

3. Matrix glitches - Paranormal phenomenon might happen in a simulation where the rules governing the simulation are disrupted or changed

4 Compromises in simulation algorithms - The human mind and the internet use very similar algorithms or methods to manage the flow of information., these methods often take short cuts to conserve energy or conserve computational resources, this might be expected in a computer simulation.

Study: Internet, Human Brain Use Similar Algorithms to Process Info

5. Computer code found in string theory.

Thanks for the info. I've learned something new today.

Harel13

Am Yisrael Chai
Staff member
Premium Member

4. Super Senses

Technically speaking, doesn't no. 7 include the previous six?

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member
Technically speaking, doesn't no. 7 include the previous six?

Yes, but the most difficult, elusive superpower to achieve. the point at which you will no longer have a need for Scientology or any other religion.

One may achieve the previous abilities and not achieve this final one.

exchemist

Veteran Member

4. Super Senses

Shouldn't this be in the Games, Pics and Jokes section?:D

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member
That doesn't stop it being hilarious...........even if unintentionally.

Actually I thought about creating it there but don't all religions offer some type of superpower?
Like influencing the world through prayer or the ability to change a wafer into the body of a god?