• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

240 days left until the world comes to an end

GrsshppR

Uber Boy
lmao this whole thing is such a joke! :) it cracks me up.
I see all the billboards and its so hilarious.
If it all ends tomorrow..why on Family Radio did they give a 5 day forecast?! :D :D

Madhuri

RF Goddess
Staff member
Premium Member
Anyone know where to listen to Family Radio Live? I want to see what he does when he fails.

If you've been through an apocalypse before when the prophet is still living, what does the prophet usually do when they fail?

Nothing on their site is working for me. I can't get any sound on the live radio and I can't download the radio program schedule. Very fishy. Anyone else able?

tumbleweed41

Resident Liberal Hippie
230180_10150599342625015_689530014_18595833_8240510_n.jpg

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
Nothing on their site is working for me. I can't get any sound on the live radio and I can't download the radio program schedule. Very fishy. Anyone else able?

Day off. ;O)

Kidding aside I would think most likely their server crashed due to sheer volume of hits in light of Harold Camping's advertised predictions. Bet the IT techs are busy bout now feeling like the world just ended... *grin*