• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

2020 Emmys

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I'm watching it now.
Ricky Gervais is truly Satan....a good thing, of course.
(@Shadow Wolf...you'll love his hosting it.)
And I learned that Hulu has a good Catch-22 mini series.
That is a must see.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I'm watching it now.
Ricky Gervais is truly Satan....a good thing, of course.
(@Shadow Wolf...you'll love his hosting it.)
And I learned that Hulu has a good Catch-22 mini series.
That is a must see.
I did plan on waiting for someone to edit all the garbage out and upload the video of the only real golden part, which is Gervais' glorious and most exaltedly misanthropic comedy.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I did plan on waiting for someone to edit all the garbage out and upload the video of the only real golden part, which is Gervais' glorious and most exaltedly misanthropic comedy.
The Earth was indeed scorched.
I'm amazed they hired him to do what he does.
Absolutely hilarious!

Rival

se Dex me saut.
Staff member
Premium Member
I misread this as '2000' Emmys. I was like

Who has 2000 Emmys? :anguished:

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I hear Ricky Gervais has been given the "El Machete of Comedy" award for his performance.
I do hope thats supposed to be a derogatory thing from slowflakes haters who thought his joke about Caitlin Jenner was transphobic just so I can laugh at his jokes laughing at them.

Stanyon

WWMRD?
I saw the tail end of it at work because someone had it on in the break room, wasn't paying much attention but I did get a chuckle out of Joaquin Phoenix talking about artificially inseminating cows and stealing their babies, Hanoi Jane came on shortly after.