• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

14% of men aged 25-45...

Aquitaine

No women in your life that have enough muscle mass or melanin?

Aye, 'tis true.

:sad4:

Hahahaha! I should've known my post would've attracted your attention! LOL!

NO BT SRSLY, most girls I know, I'm not attracted to for various reasons. A lot of them have either boring, messed-up, or incompatable personalities, or we just prefer each other as friends.

And the few ones I am attracted too are erm....... unavailable! :D

Practically all my friends at one point end up whining about how they couldn't live single or hate being single and are in desperate rushes to tryin and fix up some "soulmate" or fail and end up blubbering about it. But with me, honestly, I don't care - plus their relationships always make good gossip, especially the ones that fail miserably!

I know, I'm evil. ^_^

meee223

It can be difficult to get sex for some, unless you went out and bought it. Heck, it's even difficult for some people to get girlfriends/boyfriends or even a date. I didn't lose it until I was 25...never even came close. Hardly had anything since, and it's been another 25 years.

Panda

42?
Premium Member
I found the thing about uni students interesting. I would have thought they would be the most likely not to be virgins.

Magic Man

Reaper of Conversation
Yeah, i was shocked by the numbers. I mean, i was a bit of a late bloomer myself, but i lost it at 20. I've known a couple guys to make it into their early twenties, because i work in software development and we're all dorks, but i'm pretty sure that about 0% of our 25 and ups still have their V card

I actually chose to wait (not sure why now, but I did) and I lost it at 23.

katiafish

consciousness incarnate
I recon if i was a male, I would still be a virgin... Nerdy introvert with tendencies to discus weird metaphysical topics ? Hmmm

Smoke

Done here.
Im shocked by this number too.

Im so cynical I actually dont believe it.
I don't believe it either. Note that frequent churchgoers are the most likely to say they're virgins. I suspect they're the most likely to lie about it, too. Only religion could make people want others to think they were 45 years old and never got laid.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
NO BT SRSLY, most girls I know, I'm not attracted to for various reasons. A lot of them have either boring, messed-up, or incompatable personalities, or we just prefer each other as friends.
I was in the same category. Most girls I was interested in I was good friends with, but there was just always something about them that I didn't like and didn't bother to pursue a relationship with. One girl I even kinda had feelings for, but all she listened to is Country music. I'm not a big fan of Country. I can tolerate it, and there a few songs that I like, but it would drive me nuts if I had to hear it every day. But in the end, my super pickyness paid off.

I was four years from making the minimum age. Definitely wish I would have waited though, as my first time left me thinking sex isn't even half as good as its hyped up to be.