• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

14% of men aged 25-45...

T-Dawg

Self-appointed Lunatic
Hmm, this is surprising, seeing that American culture ridicules people (especially women) for having sex (although simultaneously mocking virgins), and how women tend to place more value in emotions than sex... why would all of those women have had sex?

Oh, wait, it's 25-45 XD. Well, I can see how even a conservative would have lost their virginity by 45... =P

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Fourteen percent of men....????? We must redouble our efforts to supply the world with the same high quality prostitutes as are frequented by our politicians and preachers! Now more than ever!!!

Gunfingers

Happiness Incarnate
Yeah, i was shocked by the numbers. I mean, i was a bit of a late bloomer myself, but i lost it at 20. I've known a couple guys to make it into their early twenties, because i work in software development and we're all dorks, but i'm pretty sure that about 0% of our 25 and ups still have their V card

Draka

Wonder Woman
You do realize that with those percentages you have a smaller percentage of men taking a larger percentage of women's virginity. Thus...a larger percentage of men are players. :p

As for so many men being a virgin at those ages...I blame MMORPGs. :D

MissAlice

I think those surveys were done by desperate men seeking for female sympathy.

I'm not buying it...:no:

Aquitaine

Although I'm years away from joining the minimum age bracket, I'm still in that catagory.

:sad:

Actually, to be honest I really don't care about it that much, I can't really say I'm attracted to anyone I know at the moment........ meh!

:D

Nepenthe

Tu Stultus Es
Although I'm years away from joining the minimum age bracket, I'm still in that catagory.

:sad:

Actually, to be honest I really don't care about it that much, I can't really say I'm attracted to anyone I know at the moment........ meh!

:D
No women in your life that have enough muscle mass or melanin?
:p