• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

12th December - UK General Election

Notanumber

A Free Man
Even British union members are reluctant to vote for Labour.

They need to tackle the very real issues they’ve got over Brexit and with Jeremy in some places.

Then there are the Fib Dems.

Notanumber

A Free Man
The fruit does not fall far from the tree.

One rule for them and other rules for the rest of us.

As Pritti said – “…is not like any Labour Party that has been in government. I might not agree with former Home Secretaries Jack Straw and David Blunket, but I never doubted their commitment to national security. I cannot say the same for the current crop who have spent their political lives criticising our police and security services while praising terror groups.”

We now know why she has been keeping a low profile.

Who would vote for her and her party?

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
I think labour's plan for a referendum is hilarious but frightening,the two choices on the ballot paper "do you want to remain on the EU or remain in the eu",what a pile of Marxist cowboys.

Notanumber

A Free Man
If you are going to vote for Labour, do you know what you are voting for?

Labours plans look largely unlawful whilst the UK remains in the EU or even connected closely to it.

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member
I think labour's plan for a referendum is hilarious but frightening,the two choices on the ballot paper "do you want to remain on the EU or remain in the eu",what a pile of Marxist cowboys.
Actually, that would be an advancement over the current situation and the plans from Conservative and "Brexit Party".

But it is not what Labour proposes, either. The People's Vote is absolutely indispensable at this point, and I have come to conclude that a preliminar vote to enable it would be a very good idea as well.

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
Actually, that would be an advancement over the current situation and the plans from Conservative and "Brexit Party".

But it is not what Labour proposes, either. The People's Vote is absolutely indispensable at this point, and I have come to conclude that a preliminar vote to enable it would be a very good idea as well.

Well a 14% lead in the polls for the conservatives suggests a majority disagree.