• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What are you currently playing?

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I rented the new Doom game. It's a'ight so far, though I'm disappointed it's not the "run and gun" of the earlier installments. But I'm still pretty early into the campaign.

Here until I storm off again
Premium Member
Had a Halofest yesterday, which was insanely fun. We maxed out at seven people, doing the chief collection so all over the multi-player and campaigns. The only downside was that system linking was a pain and both Xbox's kept crashing. Definitely a PlayStation guy from here on out, the Xbox One is garbage.

Premium Member
And I'm still playing The Forest somehow. I should be sick of it but I'm not. The different modes make it several games. I love cannibals on from day one, but have had great fun playing it like a point click game with no enemies, as well as building a massive base and stockpiling before turning cannibals on and going to war.

Premium Member
I finally finished scholar of the first sin including the DLCs, after all these years. I can't believe what a fantastic, medieval story it is without going to the fantastical areas of the other games like crystal caves. I then wrecked through NG+ for my first time ever in Souls games. Onto ++!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I haven't been gaming much, and when I have it's been Puzzle & Dragon, or taking advantage of the Pokestops, and now mega awesome spawn point that is my work. So many pokemon now spawn their, including very rare ones that I just could even level up if I did catch them, that I can't catch them all because I run out of a pokeballs too quickly and can't stock up on them, which is what I used to do there. And because GPS tracking sucks in that building, I can wrack up some good distance on eggs and my buddy just by leaving my phone sitting on the counter.

dgirl1986

Big Queer Chesticles!
I am currently recording Dragon Age Origins, ESO and Mass Effect for youtube. In my spare time I am playing Skyrim Special Edition... and Fallout 4 when I can avoid rage quitting because I suck.

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
Finally grabbed X-COM2 (been waiting for it to come out for the PS4, rather than PC)

I love X-COM, so I'm really enjoying it. But it's hardly revolutionary. Kinda more of the same, with some minor tweaks.
Still hurts when your fave soldier get's killed, even though the little buggers lack personality. The whole 'voice personality' thing is way to simplistic for it to be much more than annoying, tbh.

Premium Member
I am currently recording Dragon Age Origins, ESO and Mass Effect for youtube. In my spare time I am playing Skyrim Special Edition... and Fallout 4 when I can avoid rage quitting because I suck.

Is Skyrim special edition worth it?

Last edited:

ADigitalArtist

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Playing Stardew Valley and Witcher 3 just to watch my brain strip the gears attempting to change between the two games.

dgirl1986

Big Queer Chesticles!
Is Skyrim special edition worth it?

I really like it but I think they could've done more with it before releasing it. The thing I notice the most is the way the environment looks and the characters look a lot better. I am pretty sure the gameplay is pretty much the same. Modding is made easier though.

Premium Member
I really like it but I think they could've done more with it before releasing it. The thing I notice the most is the way the environment looks and the characters look a lot better. I am pretty sure the gameplay is pretty much the same. Modding is made easier though.

Is the frame rate still all over the place?

dgirl1986

Big Queer Chesticles!
Is the frame rate still all over the place?

The only issues I had with frame rates was with the original game and that was due to my graphics card not being powerful enough. It works pretty well as far as I can tell! It is available on consoles too.

Shem Ben Noah

INACTIVE
Same thing I always play, Howrse.

I used to play Second Life, as ... you guessed it, a horse.
VERY realistic avatar. Too bad S.L. is mostly dead now as far as RP goes.

You'd think with a RL horse I'd not need sim horses... o_O

dgirl1986

Big Queer Chesticles!
I was able to wrestle my chair back from my new cat yesterday and reloaded a previous safe of Fallout 4 since I royally screwed it up lol.

Premium Member
I'm about to get the amnesia series on PS4. I've been dying to play these games.

Premium Member
Amnesia The Dark Descent seems pretty disappointing so far, and unnecessarily difficult. Amnesia A Machine for Pigs is so far the most atmospheric, scary, intriguing horror game I have played so far. I'm not even sure anything has happened that isn't scripted and harmless, but I can definitely not play solo.

Premium Member
I currently have no desire to finish Amnesia The Dark Descent, very upsetting. A Machine For Pigs is still fantastic, probably finish it next time my friends are over because we're all playing together. Just finished toying with and Modding Skyrim special edition on Xbox, ready to start for real!