• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What are you currently playing?

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Bad news: I ran out of pokeballs today, but fortunately I had 50-some great balls on reserve.
Good news: I managed to capture my first gym today, two of them in fact. I could have gotten a third, getting all three gyms in a town around here, but I needed a team that was either just a bit more powerful or had another electric pokemon in it.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
So I just found out you don't have to actually beat all the trainers at a station to claim it, so I probably could have taken that third gym. Oh well. At least I know for the next time I'm out, which probably means I'll be hitting up way more gyms.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I'm breaking down and going to try and cheat on Pokemon Go. I set my location to a park where there is always been at least one lure going, but the game is saying it can't find my location.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I'm up to level 18 on Pokemon Go, and I caught a Snorlax in a nearby small town where I go for some easy gyms to take over.
Playing Rocksmith, I just played my first solo - Muses' Stockholm Syndrome.

Feels nice because I couldn't have done this a year ago.

Last edited:

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Almost a year later I can say Rocksmith has improved my guitar skills tremendously. I could have probably been better, I I've played mostly bass on it. And while the exercises are really good, and some of them lots of fun, and the learn a song teaches the actual song, and it even has some advanced lessons for music theory, chord progressions, and so on, it doesn't teach you how to read sheet music.

Here until I storm off again
Premium Member
Played Arkham Knight a long time. Now I'm playing the Halo games, the new one for the first time. I really loved halo 5, despite how short it was.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
On the PSP I'm currently fixing up (still waiting for all the parts - just got the battery and charger today), I put an Android/Cyranogen mod like thingy on it. It looks cool, but the PSP currently doesn't have a thumb stick so I haven't got to mess around with it. I know it doesn't deviate from altering the PSP function as a gaming device, and it will not run Android apps, and apparently the ad hoc messenger isn't working, but it still seems interesting.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Sony really needs to figure out how to add an expansion bay or something to the PS4 to boost it to Pro levels so those with a PS4 don't have to go and buy a new console (I'm not. I don't even have a 4K TV. Mine is, according to Sony, a Stone Age of sorts HDTV technology, and I've only had an HDTV for a few years, and only got it after standard definition TVs became hard to find once my last one died out on me (with this one, it was also a problem in how big and heavy it was).

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I indulged a bit on the recent PSN NIS sale. I think my gaming list is set for the next year or so, if these games are vast time sponges like the Disgaea games.

Here until I storm off again
Premium Member
Guys if your computer runs games I highly suggest the forest, even just to support the mods. This four man team still in alpha development has made something better than most blockbusters.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I've been playing ESO on PC. Honestly, I'm kind of surprised my computer runs the game so much better than the PS4 since my PC is way older than the PS4, but it's super-tons better on my five year old computer.