• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What are you currently playing?

Smart_Guy

Premium Member
The Torchlight games are a million times better than "Diablo" 3. Blizzard just shouldn't have continued the series with a different crew working on it, and the forgot to put in the main reason I wanted to play the third one, which was answering the question of what exactly were the consequences of Tyrael destroying the Worldstone? To me, the story of D3 is best summed up as "cheap corny ending so Blizzard can make a fourth one because they know the average player is too dumb to figure out the game mechanics of D2 and will be way too dumb to question just how lame a D4 is going to be."

I also heard some the previous Diablo staff are involved in creating Torchlight. No wonder Diablo 3 didn't do well as some of who made the previous installments kick rear devoted their work on another game that kicked rear on its own too. Regardless to the story, Torchlight played better too with one feature important to me no other point-and-click action RPG game I know of provided.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Regardless to the story, Torchlight played better too with one feature important to me no other point-and-click action RPG game I know of provided.
I could go on about the ways Torchlight is superior to "Diablo" 3, with two of the things that I feel "Diablo" 3 really messed up on is the lack of true character development and random map generation. Having maps that are randomly generated every time you start a new offline character or every time you start a new online game is one of the reasons Diablo 2 is still fun. The town gates can be placed at different spots, and it feels much more labyrinth-like knowing you may make a wrong turn and have to backtrack.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I started playing rhythm guitar on Rocksmith and I can say my guitar skills have improved substantially. I've got a long ways to go still, but my hand is finally starting to develop a second-nature "knowing" of where I'm at on the fret board and strumming. And Muse's song Stockholm Syndrome is really fun to play on guitar. And because I'm getting a better feel for working my way around a guitar fret board, next I'm going to focus on changing chords and learn House of the Rising Sun.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I'm surprised I haven't gotten the Rocksmith trophy for playing "Learn a Song" mode for 25 hours yet. The must only count the time spent actually playing and not going through songs figuring out which ones to play next.
I also committed a grave sin that I must confess to the most Holy Father Ozzy, that I played a Paramore song on my sacred bass in my attempt to get the trophy for playing all songs at least once. I think 25 Pantera's shall be sufficient punishment (I've come to learn Domination is kinda hard fingering the bass, but I can't pick a bass to save my life - it may be reason for me to work on stop biting my nails so I can grow them a bit to hit the finger-unfriendly parts - just not too long lest they get in the way).

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Keep forgetting to mention: damn the interface for Warframe has really changed. A lot!
And I just got 77% on my first try doing lead guitar for the Stones Can't Get No Satisfaction. Which also got me thinking of how old my mom must feel. She was 11 when that song came out. I wasn't even that old when Alice in Chains was putting out some great music and they are already considered "classic" rock.:(

Here until I storm off again
Premium Member
Still stuck in and loving Metro Redux. Also playing a mostly paragon femshep play through of the mass effect trilogy.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
The blackness of my right finger tips is telling me that perhaps it is time I boil my bass strings.
*sigh* I just need to actually learn this "music" stuff and how it all fits together so I can learn to play in a band. And then so I can ***** at them for not rehearsing long enough because my fingertips aren't black yet!:D

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I played Pokemon Go on my walk. I just got back, and I managed to capture a crap ton of weedles and pidgies, a few caterpies, a couple of horseas and rattattas, an ekans, paras, bellsprout, magicarp, spearow, drowzee, and ponyta. Earlier today I caught a pikachu at my therapist's office. I'm level five now, but it's a matter of getting into town to get to a gym to fight.

Ethics Gradient

I now play Eve Online (Started about 2 years ago) and I've got Alien Isolation installed but can only play it in short bursts because it's scary :)

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
None of the churches in my area are marked as Pokestops. But, while I was driving around town today, I did stop at a few church parking lots, and the office parking lot of the community college, just to use their Pokestops. But I did notice notice about 1/4 away from in the opposite direction of what I normally walk was a Hypno, and I caught three Eevees in town.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I really need walk around a city to play Pokemon go. Without an incense, I only get about three Pokemon per two mile walk out in the country, which is way more of a "Pokemon Go wasteland" than what I've seen anyone else post online (save for one guy who lives on a ranch in Texas).

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I decided I'm going to have my legit Pokemon Go account on my phone, and a GPS hacked account on my Nook.
Funny thing is, when I typed in google "Nook GPS," the first result was an app that allows you to tether an Android phone to a Nook to give it GPS capabilities so you can play Pokemon Go on your Nook.

Premium Member
Metro 2033 is officially the most difficult game I have played. Think I just reached the halfway point last night.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Metro 2033 is officially the most difficult game I have played. Think I just reached the halfway point last night.
By default, I must doubt it's harder than Contra and a handful of other NES titles, though I may have to try it because the last real game challenge I had was Prinny: Can I Really be the Hero?

Premium Member
By default, I must doubt it's harder than Contra and a handful of other NES titles, though I may have to try it because the last real game challenge I had was Prinny: Can I Really be the Hero?

Fair. I really started gaming with Xbox, never had much experience with those crazy old games.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Fair. I really started gaming with Xbox, never had much experience with those crazy old games.
The NES hands down has some crazy hard games. Contra frequently appears as one of the hardest, as does Battletoads, the first Castlevania game (with many reviewers failing to acknowledge that it has a hard mode), the first Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles game, Kid Icarus, Smash TV, Legend of Zelda, Ghost 'n Goblins, and some others. Punch-Out is also a pretty hard and also really fun game, a boxing game where every match is pretty a boss fight with having to learn enemy attack patterns and discover the best methods of attack. Some people say Mega Man is pretty hard, but I've always thought it was pretty easy.
And with newer gaming, I'd say pretty much starting around the PS1/N64 generation, the "art of the jump" became a thing of the past. With those older games, it just wasn't about figuring out how to defeat enemies while dodging their attacks, but frequently you had to figure out some tricky jumps that would eat through your lives and continues pretty quickly until you figured them out.