• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

UN Experts Express Alarm over "Credible Allegations" of Sexual Assault and Rape Targeting Palestinian Women and Committed by the IDF

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
unproductive engagement

If productive is putting out effective propaganda, then, yes. This thread has not been productive for you. Not only here, but also in America, the Palestinian propaganda war has failed.

The second slide is the most important for you, Debate Slayer: 2/3 voted for a ceasefire ONLY after the hostages are recovered.

Screenshot_20240312_071810.jpg

Screenshot_20240312_071828.jpg

Screenshot_20240312_071840.jpg

Screenshot_20240312_071901.jpg

That last one is important for @Jayhawker Soule and any others who strongly oppose Trump in 2024: 2/3 voted that Biden's response has been weak. That's trouble for the 2024 election. Biden is not *actually* running against Trump. He's running against the perception of himself.

Attachments

• HHP_Feb2024_KeyResults.pdf
    1.2 MB · Views: 18

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
Your posts defending massacre of Palestinians
reminds me of Homer Simpson massacring pie.

That's a cartoon version of my posts. Cartoons are not reality. They're childish immature versions of reality. It makes sense to me that you view the world and read my posts in this manner and through this prism.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
That's a cartoon version of my posts. Cartoons are not reality.
But it brilliantly illustrates the mind of the fanatic.
One creates a scenario wherein one has no choice
but to do what one chooses. One has no culpability
for any ill consequences. I'm seeing a whole lotta
Homer Simpsonesque zionists supporting genocide.

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
It's not misapplied in this case. Israel was legally defined as the Belligerent Occupier of Palestinian territories in the Fourth Geneva Convention of 12 August, 1949.

So, Israel was legally formed in 1948 and was attacked by several countries, and yet we are to believe that it is "Belligerent Occupier"??? Gimme a break.

Lyndon

"Peace is the answer" quote: GOD, 2014
Premium Member
Israel was formed by Zionist terrorists that went around blowing up buildings in Palestine, obviously Zionists are the one that started the war in 1948

Last edited:

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
But it brilliantly illustrates the mind of the fanatic.
One creates a scenario wherein one has no choice
but to do what one chooses. One has no culpability
for any ill consequences. I'm seeing a whole lotta
Homer Simpsonesque zionists supporting genocide.

What you're seeing isn't reality. It's a cartoon version of reality.

Evangelicalhumanist

"Truth" isn't a thing...
Premium Member
Your perspective:
Israel-is-always-the-victim
& Israel-never-does-wrong.
This ignores what Israel is doing in Gaza to Palestinians.
"Belligerent" is too mild a word for genocide.
It's gone on long enough, that I am now moving towards some of your views of the situation. I do not know what is driving Israel to the level of real cruelty (now bordering on genocide) other than 75 years of hatred aimed against them and a desire to put an end to that. But at this moment, Israel holds the cards, and the Palestinians in Gaza are suffering in ways that none of us should condone. I hesitate to use these words, but I think that Israel has decided on the "final solution" for the Palestinians.

If the U.S. government doesn't soon look Israel in the eye and say, "this stops now, or our support ends," then I lay that at the feet of Biden and his embrace of a blind-faith support of Israel that has no real political explanation. No, the U.S. "gut" on Israel is, I'm fairly sure, religious in origin, and fundamentalist Protestant religion in particular. The idea of an eventual Armageddon has some sort of emotional appeal to enough people that they are blinded to the agony of the (mostly) innocent civilians in Gaza. That's the insanity at the bottom of America's position right now -- that we can't enjoy the Rapture unless Israel continues to exist.

Another way in which religion does harm.

Last edited:

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
It's gone on long enough, that I am now moving towards some of your views of the situation. I do not know what is driving Israel to the level of real cruelty (now bordering on genocide) other than 75 years of hatred aimed against them and a desire to put an end to that. But at this moment, Israel holds the cards, and the Palestinians in Gaza are suffering in ways that none of us should condone.
That hatred was in both directions.
But Zionists won't admit to their own
hate....even as they rage thru Gaza,
killing, bombing, shooting, starving
all who stand in their way, innocent
or otherwise.
If the U.S. government doesn't soon look Israel in the eye and say, "this stops now, or our support ends," then I lay that at the feet of Biden and his embrace of a blind-faith support of Israel that has no real political explanation.
Genocide Joe is the biggest individual
supporter of terrorism in the world.
Of course, Congress is right there too.
And most voters approve of the genocide.

Genocide Joe is only now beginning to make
some clucking noises about Israel going too
far. But this is only because of losing favor
among important voting groups, eg, the
young, Muslims, & people who don't want
their tax money supporting genocide.
His only moral guidance is re-election.
No, the U.S. "gut" on Israel is, I'm fairly sure, religious in origin, and fundamentalist Protestant religion in particular. The idea of an eventual Armageddon has some sort of emotional appeal to enough people that they are blinded to the agony of the (mostly) innocent civilians in Gaza.
I know some fundies who favor hastening
Armageddon. They're difficult to reason with.
It's a lack of common ground thing.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
12 year old Palestinian boy holds firework
over his head in front of his home.
Israeli cop shoots him dead.
Government praises cop as hero for killing
"terrorist". No shame. No apology. Just
jubilation at another dead Palestinian child.
This shows the paranoid vengeful bigoted
mindset of Israel. This must end.
Stop sending money & bombs to Israel.
Excerpted....
In the last few seconds of his life, Rami Hamdan Al-Halhouli lit a firework and held it above his head. Then there were three sharp cracks - the first was a police officer's bullet, the second was the firework leaving Rami's hand, the third was the sound of the firework bursting over Rami's body in a bright shower of red and gold.

Rami al-Halhouli was a 12-year-old Palestinian boy born and raised in Shuafat refugee camp in occupied East Jerusalem that is home to about 16,000 people. On Tuesday night, he was playing with his brother and friends in front of the family home when they urged him on to light a firework. He pointed it away from him, roughly in the direction of Israeli border police, but aimed high up into the sky.

According to video of the incident, before even the firework could go off Rami was hit by a bullet fired by a border police officer positioned some distance away. In a statement, the police said a single shot was fired at a suspect who had "endangered the forces while firing aerial fireworks in their direction".

The police have not yet released Rami's body to the family. The police did not respond to specific questions about the shooting, but the family told the BBC on Wednesday that the bullet hit Rami in his heart.

"There was no hope," said his older brother Mahmoud, 19, who rushed to Rami the moment he was shot. "He was already dead."

Last edited:

The Kilted Heathen

Crow FreyjasmaðR
I do not know what is driving Israel to the level of real cruelty (now bordering on genocide)
Not bordering on, it is genocide. Not only are the people being slaughtered en masse, but their culture is being destroyed and erased. Places of worship, universities, cultural sites... All being bombed and destroyed.

Sargonski

Not bordering on, it is genocide. Not only are the people being slaughtered en masse, but their culture is being destroyed and erased. Places of worship, universities, cultural sites... All being bombed and destroyed.
It's gone on long enough, that I am now moving towards some of your views of the situation. I do not know what is driving Israel to the level of real cruelty (now bordering on genocide) other than 75 years of hatred aimed against them and a desire to put an end to that. But at this moment, Israel holds the cards, and the Palestinians in Gaza are suffering in ways that none of us should condone. I hesitate to use these words, but I think that Israel has decided on the "final solution" for the Palestinians.

If the U.S. government doesn't soon look Israel in the eye and say, "this stops now, or our support ends," then I lay that at the feet of Biden and his embrace of a blind-faith support of Israel that has no real political explanation. No, the U.S. "gut" on Israel is, I'm fairly sure, religious in origin, and fundamentalist Protestant religion in particular. The idea of an eventual Armageddon has some sort of emotional appeal to enough people that they are blinded to the agony of the (mostly) innocent civilians in Gaza. That's the insanity at the bottom of America's position right now -- that we can't enjoy the Rapture unless Israel continues to exist.

Another way in which religion does harm.

Have we moved past Ethnic Cleansing, War crimes an Crimes against Humanity ? and at this point does it matter if we have met the strict definition of "Genocide" .. as the Irish Delegate to the UN stated "The Hague is too good for Bibi" and the brown shirts ain't got nothing on him.

Frick and frack people -- these Zionist and extremist Lukid nutters are proudly proclaiming it.. "Like the Amalek - From the river to the Sea" Surely at least a few of us have the faintest idea what the Israelites did to the Amalek .. in a xenophobic filled rage that made the brown shirts look skiddish. Warsaw ghetto's ain't got nothing on .. the open air concentration camp Gaza.

"Camp Gaza" -- sounds the name of a good movie someone will surely do at some point. Targeting Journalists .. AND their families .. cause they know where all the families live .. leveling a multi story apartment block full of civilians .. then waiting for the ambulance to come .. and blowing it up ... along with any other medics that show up. This is extermination by any other name .. the Lukid talking heads used the term "Animals" .. sure .. what ever .. rodents .. cock-a roaches :)

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
And planning to deport the surviving Palestinians to Africa,
thereby eliminating them & their culture from Gaza.