• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

UN Experts Express Alarm over "Credible Allegations" of Sexual Assault and Rape Targeting Palestinian Women and Committed by the IDF

The Kilted Heathen

Crow FreyjasmaðR
You know you can keep doing that, but it doesn't help you. It doesn't legitimize your stance, nor excuse your nations genocidal existence that - for all evidences - you seem to be a-okay with. Anything for a green lawn, right?

Better watch out - I might be Hamas too! booga booga booga.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
What's said during the campaign will not effect the executive choices. There will never be an anti-zionist president. It would require a complete over-haul of the defense department.
It's unwise to count on people
being forever inured to genocide.

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
You know you can keep doing that, but it doesn't help you. It doesn't legitimize your stance, nor excuse your nations genocidal existence that - for all evidences

You haven't brought any evidence. All you've brought are slogans and passionate beliefs.

- you seem to be a-okay with. Anything for a green lawn, right?

Nope. not even close. I know it's difficult to accept that there's another side to this which is far more valid and evidenced than what you've chosen to believe, than what is satisfying for your heart and mind. So, I understand. It's a lot easier to demonize me than to seriously consider the fact that you're wrong; your sources are wrong; your friends are wrong. People you respect are wrong.

Better watch out - I might be Hamas too! booga booga booga.

From my seat, you're nothing to worry about.

No, no. It's not controversial to acknowledge that Al-Jazeerah IS hamas. Their reporters are literally IN the brigades fighting. I'll see if I can find the article.

Here's an article about the AlJahzeerah "journalist" who's literally in Hamas.

There's several articles about it. I chose this one because, drumroll, there's pictures.

Here's pictures of him:

1710103550384.png

Here's the rebuttal.

If you notice, they can't say anything except to deny it. AlJahzeerah says they have a policy and claim that israel is targeting journalists. Of course they ignore that the journalists are fighting for hamas.

Here's a report documenting Palestinian "journalists" and their bias. The Hamas fighter working for AlJahzeerah is not an outlier.

Last edited:

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Your cartoon version of reality has no relevance nor influence. Coming from you, the word genocide is meaningless. Sing it from the mountains, for all I care.
The fanatic is unable to see any side
but their own. It is ironic indeed that
the Jewish State has become what it
decries...doing to others what was
done to them. And without shame
or thought.

The Kilted Heathen

Crow FreyjasmaðR
You haven't brought any evidence.

That you accept. Oh but bless your heart, you do keep trying as though I care what you think of it.

I know it's difficult to accept that there's another side to this which is far more valid

Your claim is not valid, nor is it worth 30,000+ lives. You will never convince me of this, no matter how much propaganda you spew.

what you've chosen to believe, than what is satisfying for your heart and mind.

How dare you call this, what is happening to everyone - everyone - that Zionism affects and infects "satisfying". You want to talk about my friends? Some of them are afraid and ashamed to wear their articles of faith because of your ideology. They're not the ones that should be ashamed. They're not the ones buying their "holy land" with the blood of others.

Guitar's Cry

Disciple of Pan
If what's happening in the region is unknown, then, the conclusion that is produced will, naturally, be flawed.

Sure. But is the death toll accurate? Is it true that innocent civilians including children are being killed?

If the only media that is consumed is curated to produce a specific reaction, then, I am not surprised when that reaction is produced.

What is the purpose? I consume a wide amount of media from various sides of the political spectrum. I am from the US, an ally and supporter of Israel. Why would US media spin a tale that helps Palestinians?

Given the complexity, bias and amount of propaganda, it is necessary to critically think about the situation, and I have to start at the axiom that killing innocent people is wrong and to be avoided. If I assume the death toll is at least somewhat accurate and that it includes children, I cannot defend the Israeli leadership in how they managing the the situation.
The reboot does not require that amount of killing, the Palestinians have created an environment which prohibits making the necessary changes without their own tragedy. They have been taught to intentionally seek out their own death. They have been promised a double-reward in heaven if they are killed by a Jew. A door was left open for them to flee to safety, but many of them have chosen to die, have chosen for their children to die, with their pride. It's their choice.

What about the folks not fighting? The civilians? Even if they have a death wish (which I see as unlikely), I don't think this changes the ethics of the axiom I am working from so I am unlikely to be swayed by that.

As I stated previously months ago. A ground invasion lacking the air assault would have resulted in many more deaths. The air assault would have occurred anyway. There are only 2 ways to prevent the tragedy. 1) Israel is not attacked. 2) The civilians temporarily leave the area as directed.

If israel is attacked, and the civilians choose not to leave, a lot of people are going to die.

Hamas was absolutely unjustified in killing and torturing innocent people.

However, you are suggesting that Israel is justified in killing more innocent people given that Hamas did the tragedy they did. Do you really believe that? That civilians (including children) who did not participate in the October 7 massacre deserve to suffer and die?

I cannot believe that myself.

If israel is attacked and it is used as a gateway for negotiations, then more terrorist activities occur. It's already happening. I'll see if I can find the story.

More terrorist activities will occur regardless. In fact, I find it likely that the October 7th massacre occurred in order to elicit such a response from Israel, thus gaining support and more recruits from the populace.

Last edited:

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
Following the news from numerous sources is what keeps me from being narrow-minded. And those numerous sources tell me that both sides have committed war crimes.

I do believe that is likely correct.

metis

"stereotyped claptrap" is cried out -- "Blaming everything on Israel" -- boo hoo ..the poor likud terrorist party .. didn't have nothing to do with the extermination of 10,000 children .. Collective punishment of the Palestinian civilians for their political leadership .. which Israel helped to install.

How is this not what happened ? --- "stereotyped claptrap" -- who is to blame for doing the dirty collective punishment deed .. . the extermination of 10,000 children.

What part of --- the Palestinian child is not responsible for Hamas .. are you having difficulty understanding ? Do you seriously wish to stand on the stump saying Hamas was completely justified in the Oct 7 collective punishment.. because Israel knew what they were doing (list off 100 prior atrocities .. they add up over an 80 year bloodfued)...

Quite the double edged stump your standing on their mate ... Tell us again how collective punishment is not a war crime ? major crimes against humanity .. stated Ethnic Cleansing .. these likud Zionist - Extremist nutjobs -- including leader Bibi .. openly brag about the cleansing of the land .. with a whole lot of Nations now claiming Genocide .. which is crazy for a first world nation to be accused of in the 21st century ..

Sure we have had such actions happen in the 21st century .. hence the moniker "Genocide Joe" .. but not nations openly accusing Joe of Genocide.

Not that we have yet hit that level .. but that matters not .. Bibi is close enough to be sentenced to firing squad at the Hague .. back in the good old days.

You can believe in all the nonsensical stereotypes you want; thus, I have no desire whatsoever to respond to the above beyond this.

Sargonski

You can believe in all the nonsensical stereotypes you want; thus, I have no desire whatsoever to respond to the above beyond this.

You are the one who was putting out the nonsensical stereotypes in an attempt to apologize for the the Israeli Ethnic Cleansing and Extermination program in Gaza .. why the desire to project your failings onto others rather than respond in coherent measure.

Genocide Joe is has his dirty hands in there helping out with the crimes against humanity .. and Genocide Joe is not a stereotype .. It is a hard earned acolaid .. were you not aware ?

Last edited:

The Kilted Heathen

Crow FreyjasmaðR
Following the news from numerous sources is what keeps me from being narrow-minded. And those numerous sources tell me that both sides have committed war crimes.
Actually both sides have not.

Israel is legally defined as the Belligerent Occupier, and as such they have certain expected responsibilities. Compounding their situation is that they are not meeting those expectations, namely in group punishment and withholding life sustaining goods, as well as bombing schools, hospitals and places of worship.

As the occupied peoples, the Palestinians - yes, even the scary Hamas - have a legal right to self defense that does not exclude or punish civilian casualties in their efforts to fight for life and freedom.

metis

As the occupied peoples, the Palestinians - yes, even the scary Hamas - have a legal right to self defense that does not exclude or punish civilian casualties in their efforts to fight for life and freedom.

Do the Israelis have "the legal right to self-defense"?

The Kilted Heathen

Crow FreyjasmaðR
Do the Israelis have "the legal right to self-defense"?
Legally, no. Israel cannot claim a right to self defense from resistance that eminates from territory that it occupies. And it is important to make distinction that Gaza and the West Bank are occupied territories as Israel retains full control of the borders.

metis

Legally, no. Israel cannot claim a right to self defense from resistance that eminates from territory that it occupies. And it is important to make distinction that Gaza and the West Bank are occupied territories as Israel retains full control of the borders.
Well, if one takes that tact, doesn't a country have the right to police its own territories?

metis

They sure do. As the beligerant occupying force, that territory is not the Israelites.

"Belligerent occupying force" is your prejudicial terminology, which also ignores the simple fact that the Arabs have never accepted a non-Muslem state in that region. If Israel was a predominantly Christian country, we would undoubtedly see much of the same. If you doubt this, then maybe read the Hadith.

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
Israel is legally defined as the Belligerent Occupier

Nope. Israel deoccupied Gaza in 2005.

Screenshot_20240312_070734.jpg

Let's add it to the list!

Kilted Heathen: "Israel bombed ALL the evacuation routes" <--- FAIL
Kilted Heathen: "Gaza is an open-air-concentration-camp" <--- FAIL
Kilted Heathen: "Colonizers" <--- FAIL
Kilted Heathen: "Indiscriminate bombing" <--- FAIL
Kilted Heathen: "Nazi Comparison" <--- FAIL
Kilted Heathen: "Samson Option" <--- FAIL
Kilted Heathen: "Belligerent Occupiers" <--- FAIL

One of us is bringing evidence to support our claims, and one of us is failing.

That's 7 failures. The one specific claim you made, "israel bombed the rafah camp where the children are flying kites", is still lacking any support. I brought you a recent picture from the rafah camp, you've brought, NADA. Oh yeah, you brought a clip of an israeli journalist proclaiming that those who attacked israel will be annihilated.

What else ya got?

Last edited: