• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Bubbly win.

realistic-bubbles-animation-kx1flee2w4ul2r9n.gif

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
I finally got a reply from Eveready about my 10 year battery going flat after 18 months. The 10 year guarantee is for shelf life storage not use o_O

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I finally got a reply from Eveready about my 10 year battery going flat after 18 months. The 10 year guarantee is for shelf life storage not use o_O
In other words it won't catch fire in 10 years but could be dead, dead, dead when you try to use it.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
In other words it's advertising to catch out suckers. They got me, I neglected to turn the pack over and read the fine print.
So you did not read something in 4 point type with the font carefully chosen to be hard to read.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson

Then you should have left it on the shelf for 8 years and 6 months before using it, then you would have gotten your moneys worth

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
so...you run that dressed like Santa Claus then?

cc1180_L_199ed360.jpg

Seems strange...but whatever floats your boat I guess
I'm looking more like him every day.
BTW, yesterday when I was at the Ford Piquette
Ave Museum, of all the staff & volunteers there,
only one guy dint have a white beard. He was
a youngster....perhaps only 50. It's good to see
kids involved in this stuff.