• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Ten Things about the NRA You Almost Never Hear About

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
Right. Don't understand the preoccupation with male genitalia anytime anyone brings up the subject of second amendment. Oh well.
BcZvLh3CYAATwfa.jpg

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
Another view is that anti-gun types are most successful in big cities with heavy concentrations of black folk.
Crime in their community is the worse, but they're not supposed to defend themselves.
I guess even anti-gunners also prefer that only white folk be armed, eh.
What harsh gun control exists in the inner city? In Columbus, you can buy guns at pawn shops and Ohio law on gun sales is pretty lax.

ADigitalArtist

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
The fact that you have to misrepresent the NRA and outright lie about what I asked and said tells me you have a manipulative personality and anything you say will be an attempt at manipulation. I don't tolerate those types of people in my real life so there is no reason I should tolerate you online, I guess the ignore feature is my only choice for you though I am pretty sure I will come across you again in one form or another.
Now a special message from NRA commentator Chris Cheng:
tHVhwa7-pss
I don't know how I'm misrepresenting NRA when these are their spokespeople and board members I'm quoting. Nor did I lie about what you asked. I was, in fact, expanding on post 43 http://www.religiousforums.com/thre...t-never-hear-about.190253/page-3#post-4871427 why I don't consider NRA on good civil rights standing.

And since I was very polite and not nearly as inflammatory as others you've continued to talk to leads me to suspect the real reason for your use of ignore function is because NRA's homophobic remarks are clear and upsetting. And upsets you.