• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Memorable & Meaningful Quotes

Deidre

"Get the Hell off of my daughter!"

My ex-mother in law, giving what turned out to be excellent advice.

lol! :D

I hope you have been doing okay, wirey. I know you've been dealing with some tough things, lately. *hugs you*

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
"They say the greatest tragedy is when a father outlives his son. I have never fully understood why. Frankly, I can see an up side to it!"
- Granpa Abe Simpson

Baladas

An Págánach
“Every one of us is, in the cosmic perspective, precious. If a human disagrees with you, let him live. In a hundred billion galaxies, you will not find another.”
- Carl Sagan, Cosmos

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
"Meanwhile, the poor Babel fish, by effectively removing all barriers to communication between different races and cultures, has caused more and bloodier wars than anything else in the history of creation."
-- The Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy

Baladas

An Págánach
"As to diseases, make a habit of two things — to help, or at least to do no harm." - Hippocratic Oath

Despite not being in the medical field, this is a guiding principle of my life.
I do my best to help my fellow humans, or at least to do no harm.

Baladas

An Págánach
“I have long thought that anyone who does not regularly - or ever - gaze up and see the wonder and glory of a dark night sky filled with countless stars loses a sense of their fundamental connectedness to the universe” - Brian Greene

Deidre

tumblr_mo7ymjHu8v1s9v5qzo1_500.jpg

Chakra

Premium Member
"Whenever something bad happens to them, people always question, "Why me?". However, when something good happens to them, they never question, "Why me?".
-Ramakrishna

"Should even one's enemy arrive at the doorstep, he must be attended with all respect. Even a tree does not withhold its shade from someone who has come to cut it down.
-Mahabharata

Baladas

An Págánach
"He drew a circle that shut me out-
Heretic , rebel, a thing to flout.
But love and I had the wit to win:
We drew a circle and took him in!"
― Edwin Markham

Deidre

So, I'm in love. I've been seeing the same guy off and on for a while...more on than off. I used to think that love was stupid, but maybe I just never really knew what it was. Love shouldn't hurt, but rather make you feel good. And this time...it does. :heart: I'll try not to post tooooo many sappy quotes. ;)

quotes-about-true-love-UNwj.jpg